"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"After all, we're actors on a stage."

the plan was working perfectly. Jack had called Liz and got her to go out drinking. I knew she was getting ready because she was blaring her music. I could hear her sing along. she has a beautiful but I never told her because she didn't know I'd heard her before. I was a little taken aback when I heard "Dear Maria" come on and hear her actually listen to it. she had skipped every other song by my band so far.

I walked over to her room and knocked. I waited for her t say something. nothing. I knocked again.
"what do you want asshole?" she yelled. her tone hadn't changed since I told her she was staying here.
"can I come in?"
"whatever." she sighed. I opened the door and tried not to smile. she looked so pretty.
"are you going out tonight?"
"I wouldn't dress this nicely for you considering the situation would I?"
"true. where you going?"
"why do you care?" she snapped. I could see in her eyes that she was mad but still felt a little bad about being so bitchy. she had a heart in there somewhere.
"I care because I love you and you're technically living under my roof." I leaned on the door frame and crossed my arms.
"wow thanks dad." she stood up and fixed the dress she was wearing. it was black, strapless, with a bow sitting towards the left. it cut off a little high above her knee. I smiled as she put her black heels on.
"why are you smiling?" she snapped.
"you look nice. I like the dress." I said. she didn't answer right away.
"thank you." she whispered. "and I'm going out with Jack, Rian and Cassadee. I don't know where."
"okay." I made her crack. I could feel her missing me.
"stop smiling like that. it's weird. and before you ask, yes I'm considering this a date so you know what it's like to see the person you love with someone else."
"Liz, cmon. I slept with her once." I reminded her.
"really? you said you invited her over to end things. as in things were still happening between you two when you asked me out." she tried to walk past me. I held her back and kissed her.
"stop being so tough all the time. it's okay to miss me." I whispered. she hesitated then hit my arm with her purse.
"get off of me!" she squirmed her way free and walked downstairs mumbling things to herself.
"love you cupcake!" I laughed. I heard the door slam and laughed a little more.

about two hours later, I got a text from Jack to go to the bar they were at. I hopped in my car and drove there. I pulled into the bar and got in right away. I saw the four of them sitting and laughing. Liz was clearly drunk.

"hey guys. weird seeing you here." I lied and saw Liz's smile fade. "hi Liz."
"why are you here? can't you leave me alone?" she slurred and got up and started walking away. she was a little wobbly so I caught her before she fell.
"why are you here?"
"to get a drink and I guess save my girlfriend."
"Lisa isn't here." she said and it stung a little.
"I'm talking about you." I walked her over to the corner of the room. "we need to talk this out Liz. I can't stand you ignoring me anymore."
"I can't do this right now." she looked at the ground.
"why not? you still love me don't you? you never said you didn't love me." I gave her my cute face and prayed it worked.
"I do love you. that's the problem." she admitted quietly.
"why is that a problem?"
"because you cheated on me dumbass! I fell hard for your sexy smirks and your sexy eyes and your hugs and all of it! I fell in love with you that first night we met Alex. but you fucked up and slept with Lisa."
"I see. have you ever heard of second chances?"
"obviously." she kind of snapped unintentionally.
"well maybe me and you meeting after all these years is a second chance life gave us. we can't ruin it can we?" I held her chin up.
"I guess not." she sighed. then, her face turned all pale and that only meant one thing. I ran her to the girls bathroom and into a stall then ran out before I saw anything.

----------The Next Morning----------
"hey Liz? can I come in?" I knocked on her door. she stayed in her own room that night. she hadn't fully forgiven me. after she threw up at the bar, she said we'd talk again when she was sober.

"yeah I guess." she groaned.
"I brought you some water." I said quietly as I opened the door.
"thanks." she whispered and sat up slowly.
"too much to drink?" she nodded and held her head. she didn't look good but she still looked pretty to me. "well when you feel up to it, we can finish our talk."
"okay. what did I say last night?" she asked.
"you said you still loved me and we should give us another chance."
"seriously? I said that?" I nodded and she sighed. "okay. but this doesn't mean I'll forget about this. or completely forgive you either."
"I completely understand." I smiled a little and kissed her head.
"I'm gonna take a power nap." she said.
"okay. I love you Liz. always." I whispered in her ear.
"I know." she nodded and fell asleep.

I watched her sleep for a little while. I stroked her hair out of her face. when she was fast asleep, I laid down next to her and put my arm around her. I rested my chin on her shoulder and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath in and the faint smell of her perfume filled inside of me. I cleaned her up the night before so she wouldn't smell like puke. I kissed her head softly and slowly fell asleep.

we woke up when we heard the doorbell ring. I got so frustrated because this would be the only time I could hold her like this until she calmed down.

"let go Alex. I'll get the door." she said with a hint of disappointment. I watched her walk out the door. I heard her call someone a bitch then something shatter. I ran downstairs.

Lisa was at the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading this far! leaving you at a cliff hanger!

and I started another story. it's on my profile if you want to read it!

Comment & subscribe please :)