Status: In Full swing!

Your Pain Is What We Desire

Ch. 5

~Indi~Next Morning~

The next morning I woke up with the worst hangover imaginable, I rolled out of bed with my comforter trailing behind me. I walked into the bathroom, and got two Excedrin's and dry swallowed them. Once, that happened, I grabbed a plush towel and then took a quick shower to clear my head. The hot water helped a lot, but I was desperate for a good swim this Saturday morning. I grabbed my robe and a clean towel, then walked down to the swimming gallery. It was a cool September morning, and the sun was very bright, while the grass glistened with dew. It was quiet and peaceful, nobody would be up yet; perfect. Once I got into the room, there was absolutely nobody there. So I walked to the deep end, then stripped off my robe, and dove into the cooling water. The chlorine stench air filled my nose as I tread water for a good ten minutes. I kicked off from the wall and began to do laps, starting off with the front stroke.

Zacky walked into the pool gallery, then locked the door behind him. Even though he was hung over, he did this every Saturday. With his ear buds in the crook of his hears, blasting 'You Shook Me All Night Long.' He obviously didn't notice the figure doing laps on the other side of the pool, because he slipped out of his gym shorts, set his I-pod down and dove into the frigged water, with in a blink of an eye.

The splash of water startled me, I look over to see someone swimming towards me, I wrapped my arms around myself, attempting to cover. Praying it is not Shadows or some creep. The swimmer drew closer as I backed into the closest wall. He was only mere inches from me, I held my breath as he popped his head out of the water, and wiped the excess water from his face. That was then I realized that it was Zacky. My breath got stuck in my throat as he kept his eyes closed, I could feel his hot breath touch the coolness of my cheeks, causing a strong sensation. Suddenly I felt his his big toe touch the base of my shin. I froze as his eyes shot open, horror covering his face, followed by embarrassment. He backed away, his face shot bright red; he was also naked, and ALL man. "I...I..Uh--What are you doing here?" The coach stammered.

"I went for a swim." I mumbled. I could feel the blood rushing to my face, and now it was just awkward.

"Oh, I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't know...I..." He stammered more.

"What are you doing here?" My face was still burning.

"Well...I...I always go for a swim on Saturday mornings." Damn it, we are both naked, so very naked...this is awkward. So I swim a bit closer to Zacky, to where are faces are merely centimeters away; our hot breaths meshing together, his hazel eyes sparkling with the ripples of the water. Water trickling down his lips, making them look fuller and much more delicious and tempting, to just lick the droplets off his full, pink lips. I could feel the current from his hand tread through the water. Before I could blink, his lips were pressed hard against mine, leaving me to let out a forbidden groan as his plush lips moved against mine, causing passionate friction. I placed my hands on the back of his neck, kissing him harder. His arms snaked around my waist pulling us close, our naked bodies touching together, his chest pressed against my own, his 'mini-Zacky' just grazing across my lower abdomen. He kneaded lower lip with his teeth, and runs his tongue across my lips, making my body shudder. His tongue continued to trace itself against my flesh, begging to enter my mouth; therefore I allowed. Zacky slipped his strong tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch, our tongues wrestled each other fighting for dominance, my hand had gotten entangled in his dark hair.

Zacky pulled away, "Shh..." He hissed. I listened, the sound of a door knob jiggling, then a pair of keys rattle. "Shit! Run! Go into the girls locker room!" Zacky hissed intently, as he pushed himself over the edge of the pool and he grabbed his gym shorts. I got out of the pool, picked up my stuff and ran bare ass to the locker room, passing the threshold as soon and someone opened the door to the pool gallery.

"Hey Zack." That was Shadows' voice for sure. I held my breath as I hid in the locker room. "What are you up to?"

"Erm...Just doing laps...N-nothing in particular."Zacky sounded nervous; I hope Shads doesn't notice. "What about you,man?"

"Oh nothing just hoping I was able to do some brief inspections today. But is seems as if you already have."

"Right. Directly after a hangover? I know you Matt, what's really up?" Zacky folded his arms over his chest, trying not to avert his eyes towards me. Shads kicked off his Vans and socks, he sits at the edge of the pool and places his bare feet in the water.

"Well Zack, It's Miss Lizvett." When my name was said, I laird in.

"What about her?"

"Well, I don't know. Last night she had her eyes all over you, like she wants your nuts." Shads said.

"Is that so?"

"And they way you look at her, I can't place it...But it seem as if you, I don't know...love her." I felt a lump form in my throat as this was being said.

"I don't know Matt, this girl makes me feel like I can wake up in the morning. But it's forbidden to be with her, you know that." Did Zacky just spill his heart out to Shads?

"I can see that Zacky. But it is against the rules. If there is any sort of relationship going on. You, nor her would enjoy the consequences." Matt said in a voice so low, Zacky was only aloud to hear. Shads narrowed his eyes, then got up off the floor and left.

Zacky sucked in his breath, then released before I came sauntering out with my robe draped over my body, my towel in my arms, with my flipflops under my toes. "That was close." I smiled, meekly, as my eyes searched for answers within his.

"Yeah, way too close." He had this like monotone that would send chills through my body. "This can't happen Indika, It is against the rules. Nikki and Matt will have both of our heads." He cupped my chin, then touched his lips with mine.

"But we--"

"Go." I stared at him for a bit, "God damn it Indika! Just go!" He yelled, I felt a hard murderous lump in my throat as my feet ran me out of there as far as I could. 'Is that what Shads told him? Why is Zacky acting this way? Does he really love me, and is he just being like this cause of what ever Shadows said? All these thoughts scourged through my mind as I ran to my dormitory. Tears flooded my eyes, staining my cheeks and blurring my vision. I was so upset I didn't realize Jimmy was walking towards me, his broad smile faded as he noticed that I was crying.

"Indi, what's wrong?" His blue eyes were filled with concern. I just push away and continued walking, he grabbed onto my arm and carefully pulled me into a hug. "Whatever it is, I can help you." I only just continued to cry into his chest, with my arms wrapped tightly around his torso.

"Come on, I'll walk you to you to you dorm." Jimmy released me, and we began walking to the girls dormitory.

"Thanks Jimmy." I said to him.

"It's no problem!" He smiled, "Whatever happen between you and Zacky, it will work out."

"What?!" I stared at him in disbelief, Though Jimmy just continued walking. From there on there was no conversation between Jimmy and I. We just walked to my room in silence, I opened the door seeing Charlie sprawled out on her bed stroking the top of her cat's head. She looked up from the book she was reading, her smile faded.

"Indi! Oh come here honey! Thank you professor!" She smiled brightly up at the sex education teacher. "Now, you and I are going to have a girls day." She grinned while wrapping her arms around me and pulling me down onto her bed.

"Well, I'm going. You two have fun." Jimmy said awkwardly before shutting the door and disappearing.

"Now lets bring out the chocolate and movies!" Charlie grinned, as she pulled out a stack of movies and then popped in The Notebook.

Halfway into the movie there was a knock on the door, "Come in!" I said allowing our intruder open the door.

In walked Shadows with a grocery bag in his hand. "For some reason Jimmy thrusted these in my hand, and told me to come up here." Matt huffed. "I swear to god that boy has something wrong with him." He muttered before handing me the bag. I sat on the bed and dug out a quart of Fish Food: Ben & Jerry's ice cream. There was also a note and two other tubs. I pulled out he note and read it out loud: "Keep yer chin up. He'll come to you eventually. Oh! BTW Thanks Matty! There is a tub of ice cream in there for you too. Love Sigmud Frued!"

"Is he trying to make me fat?" Matt whined, as he grabbed one of the tubs along with a plastic spoon.

"Well, we could always go to the gym, and work it off!" I laughed.

"Hm... You're right. Well I guess, Bye!" He was about ready to leave, not until I stopped him.

"Hey, why don't you stay with us and watch the movie." I offered.

"No. I have to leave." He walked out of the door.

"Asshole." I said.

"Detention Miss Lizvett!" I heard.

"Damn it!" I scowled.

"You know, Shadows can be a good guy. If you don't piss him off." Charlie smiled.

"Yeah but he sure does have a PVC pipe up his ass." That statement caused us both to laugh hysterically.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT! I will love you forever and I WILL give a shout out to commenters! Also I will put a naky Shadows, and Zacky in your closet. ;) so PLEASE Comment!!!