Status: In Full swing!

Your Pain Is What We Desire

Ch. 7

Two weeks have passed and Halloween and my birthday is growing near. Not fun if you ask me. I refuse to speak to Zacky since the gym, and I intend to keep it that way. If he wants to be a eunuch ass-wipe, then he obviously doesn't want anything to do with me. OK, yeah we pass each other around the campus but he doesn't even attempt to make eye contact. What a fucking jerk. I sat at the base of the large Weeping Willow tree, that stood on the far east of the campus. It was quite and peaceful. The book that laid gracefully in my hands, 'Kiss Me, Judas' printed across the cover like a bright red neon sigh that hung in the window of a nearby bar.
I was reading this book for a book report that was due not this coming Friday, but the next. Christ said it was not very appropriate for school, but of course, I ignored him and read it anyways. Phineas Poe is one of my favorite heroes in literature. Taking small drags off my Camel's:Crush' that sat between my index finger and middle finger; my eyes scanned across the pages.

A twig cracked and I look up to see Malinko standing there. "Hi! What's up?" He said.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"So I was askin' if you want to join me for a hit?" He pulled out what looked to be a ten-sack of sticky-icky Marijuana.

"Fuck Yeah!" I mumbled in complete awe.

"Sweet." He pulled out a glass pipe, with and array of rainbow colors swirling through out the piece. In some areas, such as the bowl, was blackened from previous uses. He pulled a decent sized nug out from the reeking bag and began to pull it apart on his notebook.

Once Malinko hag gotten the weed compacted into the small bowl he took a Zippo lighter out of his pants, placing the pipe up to his mouth and began to inhale the burning green's smoke. Holding in the toxins, he handed me lighter and the pot. This will be my first hit for about two months mow. Well I know it was a day before I was sent to Nightmare. The tingly sensation, the feeling it gave as if there is nothing left in this world. Definitely something I missed, one of the greatest stress relievers.

*X*X*X*X*X*


Jared and I smoked the whole bag, so needless to say, we were high as fuck. We both stumbled back to the dorms; Malinko went his way, I went my own. But I sobered up real quick when I heard and authoritative voice calling my name.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I turn around to face the one and only Sergent Dickhead, with his arms folded a crossed his chest. "Coach."

"Miss Lizvett, are you high?"

"No..." I lied.

"Bullshit. You're fucking lying to me!" His eyes narrowed to sharp slits.

"Yeah I'm high...I'm sorry Zacky!" I could feel warm tears at the brink of falling.

"You should be. I have the right mind to ex--" His voice raise before I cut him off.

"No--It's not that I'm sorry for." The tears have now fallen freely. "I'm sorry for pushing you away, for being a bitch, for--" Now I was the one to be cut off. His soft hand was cupping my chin, his eyebrows furrowed in concern. "I'm sorry Zacky. I'm so sorry." I wheeped. The coach pulled me into a hug, and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and torso. He still smelt like when I first came to Nightmare and I had to barrow his t-shirt because some asshole stole my clothes; come to think of it, I never did get my clothes back.

I felt so safe in his arms, it was like an invisible armored shield surrounding us.

"Come on." He whispered, before pulling me towards the main building. He let go of my hand, and we continued to walk. In silence.

We reached the main building, and through a lot of corridors I've never really been down, until we reached a set of doors. He pulled out a set of keys and chose a specific one that must have unlocked the twin doors; it was a brass square key with many tooth's and crevices. Zacky stuck the key in and turn, the tumblers relinquished and he opened the door, allowing both of us to go in. Once again, both of us were walking down a long ass hallway.

Zacky opens another door which leads into a bedroom like room. "Sh...come on!" He kind of pushed me into the room and shut the door quickly. "It's good not to be seen here. Especially you." He said. "Now sit!" He pushed me down to sit on a desk chair. I watched him pace back and forth trying to figure out what to say. "This is a very serious matter, I mean-- I have half a mind to turn you in Indika. Why did you even do it?" He knelt in front of me, taking my hands in his and looking me straight in the eyes.

"I...I...I don't know, I was upset and it was one of those moments and things I haven't done in so long. I'm sorry Zacky." I said to a near whisper. "I should have never smoked that--" He cut me off my placing his right hand index finger on my lips.

"Sh... That is not what I mean. What I mean... Well, that is what I mean. But what serious is us getting caught. I am willing to give this thing a try. Indi, I have grew quite a liking for you, I mean I know it is highly inappropriate but I can't help but think about you, you've changed my life. I don't know what it is but I'm crazy for you Indika. I love you." He said in a carring voice. His hands cupped my face as his turquoise eyes met with mine. He leaned in forward, touching our lips together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: The drug use in this story is only fiction. No marijuana was distributed in that making of this chapter.

Now that's out of my hands. Please tell me what you think. Comments and recommendations are always accepted :D Please and thank you much :D With lot's of Zacky love to everyone who comments and recommends :D