Lily Baby.

Chapter 1

“Are you serious?” asked Frank Iero as he and his best friends Mikey and Gerard walked down the street to school.

They both nodded, “That’s so awesome, I haven’t seen your sister in years!”

“Yeah, and you know why you haven’t seen her in school- I don’t want her to be there, this way we’ll be the ones who have to stick up for her and stuff. I don’t want to be associated with someone who can barely dress herself,” Mikey ranted.

Frank screwed up his face and looked at Mikey, “That’s not cool Mikey, its not her fault she’s how she is-”

“It is though- its not our fault she never learnt to cross the road-” Mikey cried, waving his hands frantically in anger.

“Come on Mikey, she’s our baby sister,” Gerard said.

“Exactly! ‘Baby,’ as in we’ll have to take care of her all the time!” he cried, “I’ll never get a girlfriend at this rate if my retard sister is always gonna be around!”

Gerard grabbed Mikey by the collar and pulled him back violently, “Never ever say that word Michael James Way, or I swear to God I’ll kill you in the most creative way you can imagine,” he hissed, totally shocking Frank. Mikey trembled with fear as he was lowered to the ground and they continued walking.

“Whoa,” muttered Frank, “You okay Gee?”

“I just hate it when people say that…” he glared at Mikey who promptly swapped places with Frank so he was no longer closest to Gerard.

“Well, I can’t wait to see her again, I bet she hasn’t changed…” he stopped abruptly.

Of course she’s changed idiot! You haven’t seen her since before the accident! thought Frank.

“Well, she’s still really pretty,” smiled Gerard, “But she can’t say some words and I guess she finds it hard to formulate sentences.”

Frank nodded as they came closer to the school that Monday morning. It was Lily’s first day at ‘big’ school, needless to say that morning at the Way residence had been hectic.
Everyone fussed over Lily, as always, making Mikey extremely pissed off and resulting in him locking himself in the airing cupboard before Gerard managed to get him out using the perfect combination of a fresh piece of toast and a strong cup of coffee.
(“Stop being a drama queen, Mikey, I have some coffee- I’m so gonna drink it if you don’t get out of there in 5… 4… 3…”
Its safe to say no one had ever seen Mikey move so fast.)

“I really can’t wait to see her,” Frank said genuinely, causing Mikey to glare at him.

“You’re gonna replace me with her. Aren’t you?” Mikey mumbled.

“No, of course not! Now shut up, and let’s get to registration- I cannot have another late this week- my mother will actually freak out,” Frank said, dragging Mikey away from Gee who went in the other direction as he was older.

They walked past the special needs rooms and Mikey screwed up his face earning a swift kick from Frank.

“Stop being an idiot,” Frank hissed.

“I’m not being an idiot, Frank!” Mikey huffed, “As if you know how it feels to be me.”

“No, I don’t know what its like to be you, but I know for sure that if I was you I’d deal with this so much better than you Mikey,” Frank snapped, as they looked in through the window of the special needs classroom and Frank nearly died at the sight.

She sat there, a huge smile plastered permanently across her face. She wore dark purple tights and a short(ish) dress with a purple cardigan on top. She looked like a reject from the cast of Titanic but modern if possible. She was beautifully dated. She wore black, shiny, laced shoes and her long black hair was in random curls and hair ties around her head. It doesn’t sound great but on her, it just worked.

She looked up quickly, revealing huge hazel eyes. She smiled at Mikey and waved frantically at the two, causing minor damage to the people around her.

Mikey sighed, “Ugh, let’s just go.”

It took Frank at least a minute or so to tear his eyes away...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm watching sport relief

also, shannon mccarthy was found today (Y) thats nice news isn't it?

oh and comment and subscribe- i will try and write better- i promise