Lily Baby.

Chapter 29

Jeph’s POV

I stood in the doorway of Quinn’s bedroom. He made little snuffling noises as he slept which was adorable. He sucks his thumb.

I edged forwards tentatively; eyes fixed on the figure lying on the bed. I’ve always been bad at making decisions, and now I’m at a loss. What do I do? Make my approach? Of course not. This entire thing will not work.

I’m not going to rape him if that’s what you’re thinking. That’s just not my style.

I racked my brain for possible reasons for waking up, but I couldn’t find a plausible one. But then I remembered it was Quinn, so I simply kicked him gently.

He moaned as he rolled over to meet my gaze. He blinked at me, his hair flopped into his eyes.

“Hey Quinn!” I whispered, as he dragged his body up into a sitting position, “Your mom told me you might be hungry. Want a snack?”

He rubbed his eyes, confused, but nodded none the less, kicking his feet over the side of his bed, placing his hand into mine as he did so.

I simply don’t have the heart to do this. I cannot…

I think my hormones are going crazy, sending signals to my… uh… yeah.

Quinn scampered out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen, where I followed him.

“What shall we have?” I asked, to which he responded by throwing the fridge open excitedly and pulling me to look too.

When he’d decided what he wanted I laughed, “Sure. If that’s what you want?”

He nodded and grabbed a packet of sliced ham. His mom would screw at us but I didn’t care. Anything for Quinn.

Frankie’s POV

Lily was sick after that. Mikey and Gerard found us in the morning. Lily; fast asleep against the side of the toilet, cheek pressed to the cool surface. Me; asleep against her side, arms draped around her.

“What happened?” Gerard asked upon seeing my eyes opening.

“She was sick.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, okay?”

Mikey just looked at us, smiled slightly and walked away, “Frank can deal Gee. He’s in charge…

Shit.

Lily woke up just, then groaning as she saw the contents of the toilet I had not yet flushed away.

“Sorry,” she mumbled, sadly.

“Don’t worry,” I smiled warmly, pulling the toilet chain, as I stood up, pulling her with me, “Let’s get breakfast?”

She smiled and nodded happily.

“How do you feel about… waffles?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Um, i would also like to say, that the person (i will not name them) who sent me a PM to critiscize my writing can like... go eat themselves. No, i would not like to joint write this story with you. If you don't like it, stop reading. I noticed you never commented until now.

Sorry. I would like to thank the people who, it would take too long to name you all, but have been really supportive and commented. Thanks. Let's not all be a prick yeah?