Lily Baby.

Chapter 32

Frank’s POV

What is the point in straightening my hair to perfection when we are only going to mess it up again by having to do laps? I do not know why I bother looking pretty.
I fucking hate Mr Jackson. He is such and asshole.

“Frank! Pick up the pace!” he barked. Ugh, he’s so fat and tubby yet he’s allowed to be a PE teacher. Seriously, I could be a better one than him. At least my belly doesn’t jiggle when I laugh. There’s always something suspicious about a guy when his belly jiggles when he laughs.

“Fuck you,” I mumble. I bet my face has gone pink again. Well isn’t that fan-fucking-tastic? Thanks Mom, for giving me shit staying power. Seriously, I owe you one…

Lily’s class are doing the 100 metres today. I can see them, they’re all damn fast. It’s weird how some of the dumbest kids in the entire school are first picked for sports day. Lily is like… the favourite to win at this year’s sports day in the 800 metres, because when all the other girls get tired, Lily keeps going.

It’s abnormal, I tell you. They should be athletes.

Sweat drips down my cheek. Why am I so unfit? Mikey sprints up behind me, the bastard.

“Hey,” he says, “Why are you being so slow?”

“I don’t know?”

“You’re not normally this shit.”

“I know. God.”

“You’re sweating like a pig.”

“Shut up Mikey… hey, where’s your inhaler?”

“Don’t need it.”

“What if you die?”

“You’ll just have to give me the kiss of life I guess,” he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“No, dude, I’ll just let you die…”

He pouted, “Fine.”

And then he fucking ran off.

I wish I were Mikey. Then I’d have a reason not to do PE. But no, the freak enjoys it. Even dodgeball.

I need new friends.

Michelle’s POV

“Lily, you need to stretch it off now,” I called as Lily sprinted towards me. It looked as if she’d barely even perspired.

“How fast did I go?” she asks immediately, stretching forwards to look at my stopwatch.

I looked down, “You went fast, now go stretch.”

“No, I’m gonna do more.”

She began to jog forwards a little as I called to her, “Lily, come on, you need to rest now.”

She paid no attention and her form got smaller as she ran further away.
I sighed, “Okay everyone, its time to stretch now!” I called.

“Where’s Lily going?” asked Zacky, looking up at me from his position on the floor.

“She’s going for a jog.”

He nodded slowly, but he wasn’t too sure.

The bell rang, and I looked around at all the expectant looking faces.

“Recess.”

They squealed in delight.

Where’s Lily?

I scanned the field, only noticing a black stone that wasn’t there before… wait.

A black stone?

“Lily?” I yelled, running across the field, anxiously.

Alicia’s POV

I heard screaming on the field, horrible screaming. I could see Michelle in the distance as she ran.

I saw something lying on the floor, and only realised what it was when I managed to tune into what Michelle was screaming.

“LILY!”

“Oh my… Frank!” I screamed, already running, “Come quickly.”

The skinny dark haired boy who I’d only really known from afar, turned in confusion as I screamed.

“Come on!” I urged, he looked puzzled before he saw where I was headed.

“Oh my God! Lily!” he yelled, breaking into a run, closely followed by Mikey.

The wind whipped through my hair as I ran as fast as my legs could manage as I neared where Michelle knelt by the unconscious girl.

“Call an ambulance!” she screamed, trying to shake her awake.

“Lily!” Frank yelled again as he sped to her side, “Lily, can you hear me?”

There was no response.

“She’s not breathing!” Michelle screamed, “She’s not breathing!”

Mikey was on his phone, we were both crying as I crashed my face against his shoulder.

“What did you do to her?” screamed Frank, through his tears.

“Nothing!” cried Michelle, angrily, “She was running!”

“Come on baby! Wake up,” I could hear him softly mutter through her black locks.

“Wake up, wake up, please…”
♠ ♠ ♠
READ THIS! IMPORTANT. Comp details.

Comments? Look, I know that was shit. the nexty will be better. It was pooooor.