Status: Changed the story line a bit. New Preface.

Winter's Tears

Titanium Binds

Ice. All she could feel was Ice. The way its horror some fingers enclose around her wrists in an dangerous embrace. The way its breath washed across her cheeks, trailing down her neck, twisting her long hair and tugging at its bare ends. The scents that linger in the air, sharp metallic. The taste of chemicals that washed across her taste buds, leaving a harsh taste in its wake.
 
The pain's cries refuse to cross her lips, but burned in her throat, begging to be heard. She refused to give it a voice. The light burned her skin, as strong as any sun as it exposes her flesh. She cringed back from it, curling tighter against the metal table she was bound too.
 
Their fingers prodded at her skin, the bite of injections through her thin skin, the sting taking the place of their harsh hands. The concoction burned through her veins, causing her to buck up against the restraints. Her slither of strength doing nothing against the chains.
 
Yes, actual chains bound her to the table. Metal cuffs around her wrists and feet. Titanium binds.
 
She felt it pump through her body, as it moved up her veins in her arms and through to her heart. From there its pumped through her body. Each beat, burns. She felt the slow trickle of tears on her cheeks, the pain becoming to much. The drugs hurt, but not as much as what was to come.
 
The pads were stuck to her temples and she thrash against the binds. No! She couldn't go through this again. She screams silently asking them to stop, begging them to let her go, promising she'll do whatever they want. Just not this. Although no words cross her soft, desperate lips.
 
But of course she'd never speak a word.
 
Pain rips through her mind, and her limbs twitch by their own accord. She have no control anymore. And she becomes distantly aware of some heart wrenching screams that is cracking through the room. One she soon realizes is her own that the gut retching sound is hers. She continued to thrash on the table, the pain ripping through her mind, and she begs for the blackness she know will come.
 
There. She rushes towards it, begging for its protective embrace. Star bursts dance in front of her vision, then black shadows. She welcomed it, begged for it. Her vision goes and she's left in the darkness and the numbness she searched so hard for.