Never Forgotten

Kisses

It has been a few days since the mating ceremony and all Gerard and I have done is cuddle. I spent almost every day of the last 10 years being raped so I am glade Gerard understands that I would need some time to recover. We haven’t even kissed yet. I want to go farther with him I just am not sure how to go about doing it.

Right now I am in Gerard’s arms watching some stupid human show on the TV while he plays with my dark hair. I look up at him and gather all my courage and manage to whisper. “Gee?”

He looks down at me and before he can say anything I lean up and kiss him. Before I can pull away his arms are around me keeping my lips against his. Somehow he manages to rotate us so my back was against the cushions and he was hovering over me. Believe it or not this is actually my first kiss. My clients were never ones for the romance. He pulls away and smiles down at me.

“Aw what was that for Babe.” God I loved his smile. I loved how white his teeth were and how the fangs would grow if he was angry.

“I just thought now would be the right time.” My arms were still around my neck so our faces were merely inches apart.

“You know I am not trying to rush you. You don’t have to do anything you are not ready for.” He smirks and kisses my nose softly.

“I know and that is why I thought now was a good time for a kiss. There was no pressure in that moment. So I just… Uh… Went for it.” I untangle my arms from around his neck and let myself fall backwards on to the couch. We just stare at each other for a few minutes before we hear the front door open and see Gerard’s parents walk in.

It was his father who spook to us first. “I don’t want to see you guys fucking on my couch. If you need to act like bunnies go to Gerard’s room or ask for the key to your mother’s sexy room.”

His mothers face was bright red with embarrassment as he dragged James out of the room. We could barely hear what he was saying “WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?” I think he took a calming breath. “We agreed that we would not tell the kids about that room EVER. Do you not know the meaning of the word ever?”

“We both know they are not going to use it, but maybe we should go see if all of your little toys are still working.” I was doing my best trying to suppress a giggle and the look of complete horror on Gerard’s face only made me want to laugh more.

“I may love you James, but now I am angry with you and want to be alone”

“Awww don’t be like that. I know something we could do…..” We couldn’t hear anything after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah yeah i know its short deal with it
OMG 20 subscribers this is just... i dont know what to say. Just thank you
and a big thank you to
YoungandLoadedKid
foxglove0976

i am so sorry my computer crashes if i am on it for more then 2 minutes so i have not been able to write anything i am so sorry
who comented