Never Forgotten

Christmas

~Running faster and faster. My bare feet sinking into the moss covered ground. Branches rip and tear my skin. My heavy breathing drowning out the sounds of the forest. The adrenaline in my blood can only push me for so long. My body is wearing out. I don’t make it much farther before a hidden branch on the ground catches my foot midstride, and sends me flying. My shoulder takes the blunt of the fall, but I don’t even notice the pain. The fear of my pursuer consumes me. Rubber legs collapse beneath me when I try to stand. At the same moment I hear a twig snap behind me. I stop breathing and my heart begins to beat just a little bit faster. Please, Please don’t be her anything but her.

“I don’t want to die.” I whisper in a small voice. “Please don’t kill me.” The wind moaned softly, an eerie, lonely sound.~

I was stuck in another nightmare but this on was not a memory.

i awoke to someone jumoing up and down on my bed. I groan and hide my face within the blankets not wanting to move from the warmth and safty of this bed.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP." somehow i new it would be Kale. I try to bat him away only to fail. "IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING YOU SLEEPY HEAD."

When i turn to the clock my eyes bluge. "ITS THREE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING" I sit up straight. "Why are you even up. Dont you need sleep."

"Yes but never on christmas morning"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for it cutting out
I AM SO SORRY MY COMPUTER IS BEING A DICK AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT HAS LET ME ON SINCE CHRISTMAS and i have a total of about 2-3 minutes before it shuts down so this is all i can give you.
thanks guys 26 subscribers i feel awesome