Never Forgotten

Fire

“If we are going to do this shit we need to go now or I am going back to bed.” I ended up pushing Kale off of me so I could get up. “Gee put that camera away or no gift for you.” I stick my tongue out at him till he puts that stupid device away. When it is finally out of sight I go up and give him a peck on the cheek and head for the door.

"PRESANTS, PRESANTS, PRESANTS ITS TIME TO OPEN PRESANTS” This time it was Mikey yelling at the top of his lungs. Somehow I knew this was going to be a very, very long day. Before I make it out the door I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist while Mikey continued with his run on sentence “I can’t wait to see what we got I really hope I got that new book I have been wanting Frank what do you think you got knowing you you really don’t want much but it is always so much fun watching people open gifts I really worked hard on the gift I got you so I hope you like it……”
I stopped listening before we even got to the tree. Mikey Is great it is just sometimes I wish he would not talk as much.

“I think Frank should open his presents first.” James was the one who spoke as he go the camera back out all ready to film this big day.

“That sounds like a great idea.” Gerard says as he sets me in his lap.

It was two hours later before Kale would let us head back up to bed. The door closed behind Gerard and I as we headed for the bed. Gerard and I cuddle as I think about what I should do.
Gerard is my mate I should not keep him waiting. I think I am really falling for him. At Least I know that the love aspect of the relationship will not be a problem. I also have to think about my baby. When that thought hits my mind I know now would be the right time. I am ready to become a real mate to Gerard, and have him be the father of my baby. Before I could think twice I lean up and kiss him.

He seemed surprised at what I was doing, but he does not pull away. He actually wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. My hands find their way to his hair and pull lightly. He groans as I feel his cold hands work their way up and under my shirt. He breaks away from my mouth to start trailing kisses down my neck. My grip on his hair gets tighter. He groans in return. I don’t know how he did it, but he somehow got my shirt off of me and my belt undone before I even knew he had moved.

I undo his pants before I have time to change my mind. He suddenly stops moving and I look up at him in confusion.

“Frank…. Are you sure you want to do this. I’m not trying to push you are anything.”

“I am perfectly fine.” I look down at his crotch. “And going by what I see I think you are fine yourself. Though it is sweet of you to ask.” I peck him on the lips.

“Well… if you’re sure.”

“Oh and Gerard?”

“Yeah?”

I give him a wicked smile. “I’m not in the mood for foreplay.” He looked a little surprised at what I said but it didn’t stop him from wanting me.

My pants had been pulled down, and I had not gotten use to the idea of wearing underwear. So there I was naked under the most gorgeous Dom I had ever seen.

“You are like fire.” He nipped at my lips as he moved over me. “So sweet and hot I could lose my mind.” The invasion –it could be called nothing else- tore though me, stretching me, destroying me. I heard myself screaming his name. My legs wrapped around his plunging, my lips open for his.

I was filled to my limit, the tearing pleasure whipping through me, overloading my senses until nothing mattered, no one mattered. The world dissolved until nothing existed but Gerard. His Touch, his kiss, feeling the jackhammer strokes of his cock powering inside me as his tongue filled my mouth.

My body jerked violently as the orgasm ripped its way through me. I bucked, shuddered, fighting to scream. Only a whimper emerged as he tore his lips from mine. A strangled male cry filled the air.

A second later, he bent over me, his teeth clenching on my shoulder. I was sensation only. Shuddering in his arms twisting in his grasp, with the spasm that through me higher, then exploded in a white-hot haze of ecstasy.

There was only this. Just him and me. This blinding pleasure so strong and hot, the pure sensation, emotion, and desperation that whipped through us both. I collapsed weakly against the arm that was holding me up and steady, and gave myself to what mattered all along.

My Mate
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was so late but my computer is still being stupid