Status: Finished :]

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

I sing this song at funerals.

Andy sat on the bench with is slim hands upon his cheeks and his elbows on his knees. He was deep in thought, and had been for quite a while. He sighed and stood up. The sun was beginning to set and the river that had sparkled a bright blue in the earlier daylight was now reflecting a many colours. Orange, blue, yellow. It was a truly amazing sight. “I guess I must go.” He spoke softly.

As he turned to leave he heard a voice. “Hey fag what’re you doing here?!” He froze and his head snapped towards the voice. His eyes widened and he began to step backwards away from the man’s voice that had called to him a moment before. “N-nothing.” He stuttered and he turned around to face the direction he was going to exit. He began to quickly stride forward to put as much distance between him and the male behind him. Before he could leave a hand grabbed his shoulder and spun him round. Causing him to stumble and fall on to the ground. “Oh no. I don’t think so. We haven’t played a little game get.”

Andy whimpered slightly on the ground closed his eyes waiting for the inevitable beating he was about to receive. He didn’t try to fight back anymore. Although he was tall, he was quite weak. The man stood above him and grabbed Andy’s hair. Andy bit his lip but when he was pulled up by his hair he cried out. “Brandon, stop. Please!” Brandon, his bully had been tormenting him for years and every day it seemed to get worse and worse. Brandon laughed and let go of Andy’s hair. He fell to the ground and soon felt a shoe colliding with his stomach. He cried out and reached down with both his hands to protect his stomach. Two or three more kicks and Brandon stopped. A few tears slid out from the corners of Andy’s eyes and when they opened the sparkle, that could seemingly never be taken away, was starting to fade. Brandon spat on him and snarled at him.
“You’re worthless… And how pathetic. Crying like a baby.”

Another swift kick connected with Andy’s stomach and he choked out a cry. Brandon shook his head and walked away.
“ See you tomorrow Andy.” He began walking away but stopped.
That’s when Andy began slowly struggling to his feet. Brandon laughed and began walking away. “Bye emo.” He chuckled and disappeared into the trees surrounding the clearing.

Andy dropped to his knees, all his energy had disappeared and he landed on the ground with an almighty thud. He brought his knees to his chest and sobbed quietly. His eye make up which has been perfect earlier had run down his tear stained cheeks. His blue eyes were clouded with tears and were now hurt and tired.

After remaining on the ground for another few moments he struggled to his feet. He coughed and pulled his sleeves down over his fists. As he blinked away the last of his tears he wiped each check with his sleeve. He sighed. It was now nearly dark and the scene before him was not intriguing, majestic and gorgeous, but rather dark, terrifying and abstruse. He looked around making sure he was in no more danger and he began to walk home. He shivered and wrapped his skinny arms around his fragile body. Sighing he quickened up his pace.

He walked and stumbled for another twenty-five minutes until he reached his front door. His “home” was a detached and red bricked and contained the normal rooms a house would. But instead of being welcomed by two loving parents worried about where he was he heard yelling and screaming inside. He sighed yet another time in the evening. “Another night of this…” His eyes closed and one single tear dripped down his left cheek. He wiped it away as quickly as it had appeared and took a deep breath. He stepped inside and quickly made his way to his room, ignoring the bickering parents that were beginning to scream at each other. He reached his bedroom and collapsed on his bed. He collapsed onto his bed with exhaustion. He sighed and looked around his room that was quite large but over run with posters of all his favourite bands. “One more year.” He whispered. “Just one more year…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Seconds chapter of my first story.
hope you all enjoy :]
sorry for mess ups :L