Status: Finished :]

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

No rush. These lyrics heard a thousand times.

He began to close his eyes thinking of today’s events when a loud shout from the floor below him made him jump. He rolled his eyes and pulled his phone from his jeans pocket, which had amazingly received no damage today. He looked at the screen when he saw a missed call from one of his only friends. Ashley.
Andy had always been sure he liked Ashley, more than a friend. Well, from he first realised he was homosexual. That’s where the derogatory nickname ‘fag’ came from. Although he and Ashley were best friends, who told each other everything, this was one thing he really could NEVER tell Ashley. You see, although Ashley was bisexual, Andy never expected what he felt to be mutual. Andy flicked through his contact list on his mobile phone until he found Ashley’s number. He instantly hit ‘call’ and a smile slowly crept onto his face.

“Hey Andy! What’s up dude?!” Came the voice from the speaker of the phone.
“Hiya. Nothing really Ashley. Just wondering why you called me.”
“Oh yeah, you know how you’re great fun to be around??”
Andy blushed at being complemented by the boy he liked.
“Uh… Well I didn’t think so…” He chuckled and then continued to speak.
“But go on.”
“Well Andy, you are. Trust me. But I was wondering do ya wanna come over to mine tomorrow? We can even jam a bit on some music.”
“Ah yes man! Count me in!”
“Sweet, we’ll go straight from school. Talk to ya later. Love ya dude!”
“Love ya too Ashley.”
Though Andy really meant it.
The dial tone could be heard through the speaker of the phone and Andy sighed and hung up too. He set his alarm for ten to seven in the morning as he more than likely needed a shower before school from being on the ground so much today. He slid out of his Skinny jeans and removed his top. He pulled long plaid pyjama pants that barely reached his ankles onto his long ‘gazelle’ legs, as Ashley called them. He got into bed and pulled the covers up over his head. He slowly drifted off into a peaceful yet dreamless sleep whilst thinking about his Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort i know sorry D:
sorry for mess ups :L