Status: Finished :]

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

Baby boy you've held so tightly. This pain it visits almost nightly.

The alarm blared loudly and shook Andy from his dreamless sleep. Andy groaned and slammed his hand down onto his phone to silence it. He lifted it to check the time and his eyes shot wide open. How could he forget! The message across his screen read ‘Friday 27th March: Ashley Bday!!! ♥♥♥’ He threw back the covers shivering at the nippy morning air and hopped out of his bed. He searched through his wardrobe for decent smelling, non-stained clothes and finally settled on a pair of white skinny jeans, black and blue vans and a tight, black v-neck top. He rushed to his bathroom, nearly tripping into his bedroom door on the way. He was quite glad his parents had their own bathroom. Starting up the water in the shower Andy stripped off his clothes and stepped in. It was quite cold but he didn’t care. All he could think about was what to get Ashley for his birthday.

After showering for around twenty minutes he stepped out grabbing a towel as he went. He put his hair up in a towel and quickly dried and dressed himself. He opened the drawer beside his sink pulling out his hair dryer, hair straighteners, a grey bandana and make-up and headed back to his bedroom. He applied his black eyeliner expertly around his eyes and dried and straightened his hair. When he believed he looked acceptable he checked his phone. ‘7:50’ read the digital clock. He then spoke out loud, but for no-one in particular to hear.
“The mall opens at eight, I can get there in time for it opening…School starts at twenty to nine. I can make it to the mall and get Ashley his present if I hurry.”
He knew exactly what he was going to get Ashley. He just hoped he’d like it.

After attaching his grey bandana to just below his knee and packing his checked ‘Vans’ backpack for school, he rushed out the door and started his car. He drove quickly but as carefully as was possible. He reached the mall in one piece just before it opened. He smile and waited for the doors to be unlocked. As soon as they were he rushed into the mall with his long legs carrying him at a fast pace. He smiled when he reached the store he was looking for. ‘Smiths Jewellers.’ He walked inside and went straight for the cabinets containing necklaces. His blue eyes skimmed the merchandise and finally found what he was looking for. He called over the shop assistant and point to which he wanted and asked for it to be gift wrapped. He smiled waiting to pay.

He had chosen a star necklace on a long chain. The star was encrusted with black jewels and seemed the perfect gift for Ashley, as he had always been a fan of the night sky. He was handed the gift wrapped box containing the beautiful necklace and paid the cashier. He pulled out his phone and read the clock. It read ‘8:20’ and he gulped. He walked so fast he nearly jogged to his car and then headed for the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah..
just carried on from that last chapter :L
I don't think this'll be all too long.
Sorry for mess ups :]