Status: When every I can

Dog Lovers

A new relationship?

-The next Morning-

I woke up early and looked around, I remembered that I was in Jay's room. I looked next to me and smiled, Jay was still next to me sleeping. I got closer to him and snuggled into his chest while he was sleeping. I was happy for the time while he was sleeping, but soon he woke up I sighed when I knew he was awake. I moved away from him.

"'Morning Jay."

"'Morning Kira. How did you sleep?"

"Okay."

I said while I was getting up, he was still laying down on his bed. After I got my clothes, I saw him without a shirt and I smiled.

"Well, I better go make you guys something to eat." I said.

I could tell that George and Leigh was up because there was coffee already made. I started making the three of them breakfast since I knew they did not eat that well when I was not there.

"Here you guys go."

I said, as I put the plates down in front of them. I sighed as I was eating my own food at the counter so that George, Leigh, and Jorel could eat. I was looking at the three of them. Not a lot of people knew this, but Jordan did write 'Black Dahlia' about me having sex with George in out Mom's station wagon on her birthday and while I had my period.

"Come over here," George said.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to them and sat in the other chair that there other roommate would take when he was up in time. As I was eating I could tell something was going on since George and Jorel were just staring at each other while they where eating. I looked over at Leigh and she just shrugged at me.

When we were done eating, I started cleaning the plates. I was wandering what George and Jorel were "talking" about. I sighed then just want back to cleaning when I was done I walked to the recording area that Jorel, George, and Leigh's apartment had. When I got there I just sat down and watched Jorel work on what every they had going on at the moment, I did not say anything since I did not want to disturb him from what he was doing. I was watching him carefully while he was messing with something on the sound board. Soon Leigh came to the recording area and sat down next to me. I smiled since I knew that she had a crush on Matt and I was trying to get them to hook up so that she wold not have to worry any more about telling him how she felt about him. I saw that she was texting Matt while we where sitting there.

"So, have you asked him yet?"

I asked softly hoping that Jorel would not stop working. Leigh shook her head and I sighed.

"Come on, you need to ask him before he ask another girl out."

"I know I do, but I'm too scared to do it." Leigh said. I sighed once again and took her phone.

"Hey,"

I stopped her from taking it back. I looked at it and texted Matt, asking if he would go out with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is Ch 2 of this story, I hope you like it and please check out my other stories.