Status: When every I can

Dog Lovers

Sticking up for his Girl

Two hours after I woke up from my nap me and every one want out to eat and party about betting up Vanessa. We want to the bar that we want to for my birthday, as we were eating and drinking I saw Vanessa walk up to us.

"You bitch how dare you show up here after what you did to me!"

She yelled. I sighed and turned to her.

"I don't know what you are talking about"

I said as she took a drink of the water that I had since the doctor told Jorel to tell me that I could not drink with the pain pills I was on.

"Don't fucking stupid you slut. You fucking broke my nose, ripped out some of my hair and gave me a fucking concussion"

Vanessa said getting louder as she was yelling at me. I sighed once again and got up. Jorel grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Kira please don't, I don't want you to get hurt again"

He told me. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back but was still holding on to my hand.

"Jay I am not going to fight her again, I promise you"

I told him, he looked at me for a moment the let go of my hand.

"Fine but if it gets out of hand I will step in"

He told me, I nodded then turned back to Vanessa who had her arms crossed waiting for me to talk to her.

"Look Vanessa you were talking shit about me and I did not like that since none of what you were saying was true. I was never sleeping with Jorel before you started cheating on him"

I told her as I was being as nice as I could. She scoffed and glared at me.

"I know what I was saying was not true but I don't care, I am going to make your life with Jorel hell"

She told me. I was getting a little angry the more that she was talking shit about me when I was right there. I was about to yell at her when Jorel got up and stepped in front of me. I looked at Jorel a little confused as to what he was doing.

"Vanessa, You need to shut up about Kira. Even with me and her being together for a week we have been batter then when you and I where together now back off or I will call the cops"

Jorel said. Vanessa just stood there, she looked like she could not believe what Jorel just said.

"Fine but I will get you back Jorel I swear I will"

She said before her and her friends walking out of the bar. I was in shock that Jorel stood up for me. The only other person that stood up for me was my brother and that was only when we were younger. Jorel turn around and I kissed him, he kissed me back and we had a long kiss while every one at the table that we were at where cheering. When I pulled back I smiled up at Jorel.

"Thank you Jorel that means a lot to me"

I told him, he smiled and hugged me.

"You are welcome, I would not have her talking shit about the girl that I love"

Jorel told me. I smiled once again and kissed him. We sat back down and with every one had the time of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
To make up for some of the short chapters here is a bit longer one.