Status: i'm a shitty updater

Don't Fall Asleep at the Helm

All that I know is gone.

"You're the one who was sent to kill me," I stated and walked up to the small cell that contained a man. He had long, matted yellow hair. Underneath the baggy and dark clothes he wore I could tell he was a very muscular man. He was sitting on a steel bench with his cuffs around this wrists that where attached on either sides of the bench so that his arms where spread out. I had the feeling he could easily get out of this small cage if he tried hard enough.

There was a small opening at the bottom of the gate where I was able to slide a tray of food under towards him. I saw his body shift a little, probably seeing what was on the tray, before he went still again. When he didn't answer I leaned against the bars and crossed my under my breasts. "Listen, I don't like it in here anymore than you do." I took a deep breath. "I got Mr. Fury to promise to let you go, if you answer all of my questions."

He held his head low to his knees. I chewed the inside of my lip and switched my weight to my left knee. "You don't trust me?" He grunted in return. Well, it was a start. "You know that I have no acquaintance with S.H.I.E.L.D with the exception of Agent Davis. I didn't even know she was with them until three days ago. The sooner you give me just a few answers, the sooner both of us can get off this damn carrier."

More silence. I shook my head and clenched my teeth. I wanted answers and I was becoming very impatient. I didn't have much time until the others realized I was gone. "Given what you know about me, if you know anything at all, would you really think I work for S.H.I.E.L.D?"

"I know everything' 'bout you." He growled.

"Perfect! Then you know I don't work with these people and that I'm a terrible liar. Just a couple of answers for your freedom. You don't even have to tell me the truth."

That's when he decide to look up. Everything about his features look sharp and baleful. He wore a snarl of a smirk with cuspate teeth. "Wha'd you wanna know?"

"Who are you?"

"M'name is Sabretooth."

"Are there are more of you who are working with The Scarlet Witch, Sabretooth?"

"Mhm."

"What do you call yourselves?" I narrowed my eyes and pushed off of the cell and stood in front of the cage so that we could see eye-to-eye a little more properly.

"The Marauders," Sabretooth said, now grinning.

"Okay, well, what do you guys do, exactly? Do you and your teammates run around killing innocent people?"

"People?" He barked with laughed and cocked his head to the side."People? No. Genetically useless mutants who have no place in this world? Yes."

"Genetically useless. Harsh. How so?"

"You know what I mean."

"You're killing blameless mutants because you think their ugly? Shouldn't you be dead, then."

"They are causing a disputants around the city." Sabertooth grumbled.

"Much like you are."

Shaking my head and looking at my feet, I dug my nails into my shoulders with anger. I felt a sudden sharp pain in my chest. I realized that everybody who was connected to the massacre that was going on was a every little bit apart of me. Even if I didn't know them, these people who were being killed were very much like myself.

They hurt the same way I did when I was ten and the other children wouldn't let me play with them when I couldn't figure out how to control my abilities. These where my people they were killing. And the people behind this carnage were my people as well. Just on a much higher scale of anger and psycho when things didn't go their way; like being shunned by so city.

"Anymore question? I'd really like to leave now and get back to my job. I need to finished someone off..." Sabertooth chuckled as his eyes flicked over towards my hurting shoulder.

"Just a few more questions, Mr. Creed. Then I'll let you be on your way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sabretooth.

Do you guys think Sybelle will let Sabertooth go!?

Happy Birthday Ray Toro! <3

HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THE WINTER SOLIDER? Ugh, God! My heart stings already. I don't want to wait until 2014 for this movie. :(

Thankfully I have Iron Man, Thor, and The Walking Dead to curb my feels. And fucking Game of Thrones doesn't come back until SPRING. Like, WJAHDJKAHDKALFJLafawft31resfr. K. RUDE.

Did you know that the re-boot for the Bond films was made six years ago.