Status: complete

Love and War

Kisses and threats

"Ginny I never knew you…" She can't find what to say and I'm desperate to know what she's thinking.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have. I know you like guys. It won't happen again. I just…" I start crying slowly. She wipes my tears and kisses me on the forehead.

"Ginny, I do like guys, but everything is mixed up right now. I don't know what to think about anything including who I could fall in love with. But Ginny don't apologize for kissing me. Ever. It was great" I'm still trying to think of how she said love when she pulls me close and kisses me softly.

"How about we lay down until dinner?" We lay down and I breathe her in. She's my little bit of heaven in this hell.

We just lay there pressed against each other. I really wish I could know what Hermione was thinking. I still feel embarrassed for kissing her. What was I thinking? Hermione's straight. As I keep bashing myself for being so dumb Hermione starts to talk.

"Hey Ginny, I want to say something. I did say I like guys, but then you kissed me and it was incredible. I've never thought of you as anything other than a friend, but… Ginny I think I want to know you more like that kiss. If you're willing, I'm open to you. I…" I notice a blush to her cheeks. I've made Hermione stutter.

I turn and kiss her pulling her closer to me. I pull away for a minute. "Of course I'm willing to try with us. I want to know you more to." I smile and kiss her again. We lay there in each other's arms, content.

What seems like seconds we hear Draco call us. "Mudblood, Traitor." He walks in the room catching us intertwined. A glimmer of shock passes his face.

"You two have to make dinner. If you don't want to be late and aggravate mother and father I suggest you start now." We get out of bed and follow Draco to the kitchen. We start to cook a roast and vegetables. Draco takes the opportunity to tease us.

"Traitor I'm not surprised that you're a lezzy, but Granger I never would have thought you would have a thing for weasel here. All though I guess you did have a thing for her brother in the past. Did he just not do it for you? You guys make a perfect couple. A blood-traitor dyke and a Mudblood slut." I look at Hermione and she looks as mad as I feel. I can't believe he just said that. I knew Malfoy was an arse of a person, but he just insulted us, our families, and our confusing relationship together.

"How dare you! Do you ever think of anything besides your happiness?! You are such a-" I can't finish what I'm saying before Draco has his hand around my throat. Too late I realize I should have been more careful. I'm not sorry I said it though.

"You are a slave! What makes you think you can talk to me like that? I am your owner and you will NOT disrespect me!" My head starts to spin when Hermione pulls on his arms. She slaps her away and she falls crying. I don't care what he does to me at this point, but he just hit my Hermione.

"I'm sorry sir. It will never happen again. I don't know what I was thinking. You have every right to insult me. I'm just your slave. I'm sorry." I whisper trying to breathe. He grips my throat harder, and then lets go. I fall to my knees coughing and gasping for air. I crawl to Hermione and we help each other stand.

"Hurry and finish dinner. I should let you mess up, but I won't. Mother and Father will expect to be served exactly at 6'o'clock. Serve Father first, then mother, and lastly me. Look downwards while in the room and don't talk. If they make a comment let it go. Do not spill or make a mess. Fathers punishments will make mine look like a day at Hogsmeade." He says this quickly. He takes a step towards me, says something under his breath, and leaves looking…pained?