Status: complete

Love and War

Pain and happiness

"Good night Ginny. I love you, too." I'm shocked and happy. Hermione just said she loved me. I love Hermione and she loves me!

"Slaves get up and make lunch." We grudgingly got up and went to prepare lunch. I squeezed her hand. As we prepare lunch Draco gets called into another room to talk to his father. He comes back into the room pale. I just watch for a few seconds.

"Can I help you with something traitor?" He asks venomously.

"No, sir, sorry." I turn back to cutting vegetables for lunch's soup.

Later after lunch is served and cleaned up, Hermione and I sneak away to our room. As soon as the door is shut behind us I pull Hermione to me and kiss her. We kiss hard for a few moments. Hermione spins me so I'm pinned between the wall and her. We pull away for air. Her face is red. I smile.

"You're adorable Hermione." We keep kissing and move to the bed. We fall asleep flushed and happy.

We wake up early the next morning so we take the chance to talk. We talk about what we would be doing if we were at Hogwarts. While Hermione and I talk about Hogsmeade and finishing schooling at Hogwarts we hear Draco being yelled at by Lucius again. Moments later Draco comes in and tells us to prepare brunch for his parents and their friends.

After starting the same routine of cooking and cleaning again Draco comes up behind Hermione and presses his hips against her. The color of her cheeks darken.

"You know for a mudblood you aren't bad to look at." He snickers while running his hand down her throat. "Just wait until later tonight." He winks at me and then leaves. Hermione is shaking. I'm about to ask her if she's ok, but she changes the subject.

"Come on Ginny let's finish brunch." We finish lunch and put a roast in the crockpot starting dinner. We go to our rooms and talk about Hogwarts some more.

"I wonder how many people didn't go to Hogwarts this year." Says Hermione.

"Why didn't Malfoy go?" As if he heard his name Draco comes into the room. We stop talking trying to not look guilty of talking about him.

"I didn't go to Hogwart's this year because father believes that that school is worthless nowadays." He says this as if he didn't completely agree. Hermione and I just watch him easily stroll into the room. I wait to see if he is going to say more, but he doesn't. I hear his father call him, but he pretends not to have heard his father.

"Draco, I think your father called you." I say softly.

"Gosh thanks traitor, I don't recall saying I was deaf." He leaves abruptly.

"Hermione, think we should go finish dinner? I wish I could just stay and lay here with you." She kisses me softly on the forehead then kisses me just as soft on my lips. We slowly walk to the kitchen. I keep my open for any of the Malfoy's but don't find any of them. Hermione and I prepare everything, tiring of the same boring thing day after day. While we wait for dinner to cook Hermione presses me against the counter and kisses me. We switch who's pressed against the counter. I pull on shoulder of her dress. We continue getting more heated.