Status: complete

Love and War

Accidents

"Ginny, I hear footsteps." She pulls away and we fix our dresses. I watch as she runs her fingers through her hair. I smile to myself thinking of how she's flushed and breathing hard because of me. She just finishes fixing her hair when Draco walks into the room.

He scans us. I think he knew what was going on. "I hope you two are cooking dinner. Mother and Father would be upset if their dinner was late because you two were busy being animals." I want to hit him again.

"Enough with the glares, Weasel. That is no way to respect your master." I cringe when he says master. I'm not an animal, I'm a person, I want to scream! Hermione and I go back to dinner and carry it out to the dining room. Hermione is shaking again. I'm so focused on Hermione; I drop vegetables on Lucius' lap.

"I'm so sorry sir! It was an acci-" He pushes his chair back, stands, and starts to yell at me.

"Slave, why were you not paying attention to your master? Is something else more important than me?" I glance over at Hermione. She's finishing serving everyone, her face is red, but she is calm. Lucius notices my glance.

"O I see. Your fellow slave is better than me-"

"No sir. You are more important. I should have been paying closer attention. I'll clean it up and-"

"Did I say you could talk? I was talking and you interrupted. Clean up your mess. You and Granger here go to your room until I say." We do as he says. I pick up the one piece of lettuce that dropped on his lap that caused the whole ordeal. We sit in our room wondering what is going to happen later.