Real Romances Comes At The Right Moment

Chapter 2

GERARD's POV

It's been a week since I saw that 'mysterious hot girl' at the fast food chain and after that, no more. Never saw her again, never got a chance to talk to her.

I lazily got up from my bed at an early 6:30 am because we have school. We had 2 weeks off and then we go back. To be pretty honest, I like going to school. I hate being stuck here at home, doing nothing and getting the shit out of me bored. But there are also things that I hate. Take those sex-freaked bitches at school. All they do is flirt with a guy, get them to bed and they fuck them. Well, they ain't having me though. I'm reserved... to somebody even myself don't know. *sigh*

I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen only to find my brother with his cup of coffee, my mother who is doing something in the counter, and my father who is reading a newspaper while having a cup of coffee and he's pretty much ready for work.

"Morning." I greeted as heads shot up and turned to me as they greeted back and carry on to what they are doing. I sat dow beside my brother and helped myself some toast and a cup of coffee.

"So," Mikey began as he put down his cup. "Excited to go back."

"Not really... It's been only a few days since I saw the guys... So, not really." I said as I took a bite at my toast. He got up and put his dishes at the sink.

"Oh, there would be a new girl this morning." Mikey said as he mad his way out of the kitchen.

"How could you be so sure that there would be a new student and that it's a girl?" I asked him as he was to go out. He turned back to face me.

"Alicia. She told me that her older cousin is moving in from Chicago." Mikey said and went out of the kitchen.

Could it be the girl I saw at the fast food chain? Hah! Impossible... Maybe that's just some girl on vacation and she probably went home already. I really need to stop thinking about her...

As soon as I finished my breakfast, Mikey had went our of the shower and dad had already left for work. I put my dishes at the sink and took my turn to use the shower.

7:02 am

I still have 30 minutes.
-------------------------------
TIME ELAPSE: 7:17 am

Nothing beats a nice warm shower at 7 in the morning. I went into my room and opened my closet. I decided to wear a plain black shirt, pants, a pair of converse and my leather jacket. Glancing at the mirror, I decided that I already look good enough.

"Gerard, hurry up! We're gonna be late!!!" Mikey yelled outside my room. I grabbed my bag and my wallet and walked outside to school with Mikey.
-------------------------------
ALLISON's POV

"Allie, hurry up! You're gonna be late for your firrst day!!" my mom yelled from outside my bedroom door.

"Yeah!! Hurry up!! I'm so excited to introduce you to my friends!" That must be my very enthustiastic cousin, Alicia.

"I'm doing the best I can to hurry up but I can't decide what to wear!" I yelled back to my cousin and the second I said that, she went inside my room.

"Want help?" Alicia asked me. I nodded and she came searching my wardrobe for clothes. She ended up with a black shirt with an abstract design in different colors, a black skirt, a pair of black converse, and a red hoodie.

"Now you're good and ready," she smiled to me. "Now, let's go. We don't want to be late."

I grabbed my bag and Alicia pulled my arm and we walked for school.
------------------------------
TIME ELAPSE: -at the school grounds-

"We're here!" Alicia said cheerily. I'm not that much excited because I know that this is going to be like my previous school in Chicago. I'm the stupid freak that always get picked on by jocks and cheerleaders.

"Come on." Alicia said as she lead me inside the school. When we went inside , I felt a eyes glued to me. I could feel people giving me dirty looks and death glares. Well, guess what. I don't care. I'm used to it.

"Just ignore them." Alicia whispered to me as we walk pass through people.

We went to our lockers and get what we are needing and left what we won't need. I don't need to go to the principal's office because I already got my schedule and anything else that I would be needing for this year.

I was half-way on getting my things when I heard girls exclaim.

"OH MY GOD!!! GERARD WAY'S ALREADY HERE!!!!" I heard one of the girls scream. Yes... scream. Who is this Gerard anyway? Well, whoever he is, I bet he is one of those ignorant guys who would get two girls at a time. In other words, I bet he's a man-whore.

I can hear girls squee-ing and whispering and chattering words to each other. I can also see girls fixing their hairs, straightening their clothes and all other shit. But you know, I don't really care because they're just a bunch of whores and they are suckers for this Gerard they're talking about.

"Come on." Alicia said to me as I closed my locker and follow my cousin.
---------------------------------
GERARD's POV

"Oh my gosh! Gerard's already here!" I heard one girl exclaim out loud. Oh boy... Here we go again... I have to deal with all these girls again. Mikey just followed me inside laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked Mikey in an irritated tone.

"You." He just kept on laughing. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking. I reached my locker and got my stuff that I would be needing.

"Hi Gerard." Melissa greeted me as she wrapped her arms around my waist. You know, I hate it... really...

"Uh... hey..." I said, not even bothering to turn to face her. I swear I hate her.

"So... Wanna go to my party next week?" she asked, tugging at the hem of my t-shirt and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Can't. I'm busy with my parents." I said, hurrying up so I can get away from her.

"Aww.. That's too bad... Well, see you around." she said and she... OH MY GOD!!! She kissed me on my lips. Me being so NOT stupid, I pulled away from her and she walked off with a satisfied smile. Once she's out of sight...

"Got any mouthwash there, bro?" I asked Mikey who is laughing his ass

"Sorry dude." He said as he continued laughing. I glared at him and he stopped laughing. I spitted at a nearby fountain and rinsed my mouth with water.

"Don't get me wrong. I DON'T like it..." I said angrily.

"Hey Gerard." I turned around and saw Alicia and... OH MY GOD!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
yes... i know i suck and i just want to update to those who are reading.......if there are any people who are reading this crap....anyway....yeah....comments are greatly free..