Real Romances Comes At The Right Moment

This story is just your typical,average highschool love fic where there would be someone new and you'll have a crush and start going out...well.. you get the idea.

Gerard Way is the only guy in his group who doesn't have a "love life" and he wishes for one. Lucky him, God heard his prayers and sent a girl to New Jersey.
Being one of the "hottest" and "richest" boy in school, all of the girls are suckers for him... Well, almost everybody except the new girl... at least that what she thinks until she finally sees who he really is, inside and out.. And she thinks that she would "not stand a chance because she's not good enough for him." Will Gerard have his long time wish to have a girl to love?

DISCLAIMER: I seriously don't own MCR and all other things I might use in the future. The only think I own here are the names of the other characters that might appear and the flow of the story. But, we all have dreams and I wish I could own them. But sadly, I can't.

*It's my first ever story ever to be posted here... The other one is for my good friend, Becca. And I'm making this up as my mind tells me so... don't eat me like a cookie.*
*I suck at giving descriptions and synopsis...*
  1. Chapter 1
    Fastfood = New Girl
  2. Chapter 2
    Oh-My-God