You Are My Saviour

You Are My Saviour chapter 8

They danced for what seemed like hours. Eventually Ashley leaned down, yelling in Andy’s ear over the music. “Babe! We should go get a few drinks!” Andy nodded and they walked hand in hand to the bar. They ordered a few daiquiri’s and settled into a booth in the back of the club. After a few drinks they were leaning on all over each other, their words a slurred mess. “An-…Andy…We’sh…We should go outshide.” Ashley slurred standing up and nearly falling over. Andy nodded staggering up and hanging onto Ashley as they stumbled outside. Andy nearly collapsed in Ashley’s arms, “Ashleeeyyyy…I loooove you sooooooo much!” Andy giggled. Ashley laughed drunkenly, “I…I love you too sho very…very…much.” Andy started to sing drunkenly, “God Bless Yoouuuuu….and your sexy….sexy aaaasssss” Andy laughed and tumbled into Ashley almost pulling him down. Ashley regained his balance, “We…We need…to…get…a…cab….” Andy nodded and stood at the curb with Ashley while they flagged down a taxi cab.

Before long one pulled to the curb and they climbed, or in their case, fell, into the cab. It took a few tries for the driver to understand the location due to massive amounts of slurring but eventually he figured it out. He drove them back to Andy’s apartment and they got out throwing cash at the driver before stumbling up to Andy’s door. They unlocked the door practically falling through it. Andy tried to stand back up but slipped and fell pulling Ashley down on top of him. Ashley laughed and stared at Andy. Andy giggled softly staring back at him. Silence fell between them for a moment before Ashley smashed his lips against Andy’s.

Andy gasped but replied by sliding his tongue between his lips begging for more. Ashley moaned softly pressing his body against Andy’s eagerly wrapping his arms tightly around his small waist. Andy wrapped his arms around Ashley’s neck tightly and Ashley lifted him up pulling him onto his lap. Andy pressed and grinded against him trailing his lips from Ashley’s and down his jaw to his neck. Ashley shivered softly and moaned again. Andy nibbled and kissed his neck leaving bright red hickies as he did. Ashley pushed him away gently and repositioned himself so that Andy was straddling him. Andy looked at him with a lustful spark in his eye. Ashley stared back with the same fiery look. Andy kissed him again hard as Ashley stared to run his hands down Andy’s chest. Andy moaned against his lips guiding his hands lower to his hips and down his thighs. He arched at Ashley’s touch and wanted more.

Ashley slid his hands between his legs guiding them over the obvious bulge in his pants. Andy gasped and moaned again kissing Ashley as hard and as deep as he could then pulled away whispering to his lips in a rough feral moan. “I want you Ashley. I want you here and now.” Ashley moaned at the sound of his voice, “I want you Andy. I want to take you Andy and make you mine.” Andy ran his tongue along Ashley’s lips and Ashley shivered. “Take me Ashley Purdy. Make me yours.” Andy whispered in a beg. Ashley lowered him to the floor. “I will Andrew Biersack.”