You Are My Saviour

You Are My Saviour chapter 3

Christian Coma, Jake Pitts, and Jinxx all walked through the tour bus door laughing. Ashley quickly got up and moved away from Andy. They all stared at Andy and Ashley. “We brought you guys back some food” Jake said as he dropped the bag onto the table. “Thanks, I was getting hungry anyway” Ashley nodded and walked over to the table. Andy nodded silently and picked up his book again and started to read. “Well, I don’t know about everyone else but I’m exhausted, I’m goin to bed” CC yawned and headed towards his bunk. “Night.” They all said in unison. “I’m gonna go call Sammi and make sure she’s ok” Jinxx said pulling out his phone and stepping off the bus. Jake sat down and pulling out his phone and started to text.

Ashley sat back down again, food in hand and picked up his bass once more. Thoughts were flying through Andy’s head at a hundred miles an hour. What was Ashley going to say? It was going to keep him up all night. After a while everyone headed off into bed Andy lay on the couch still a small lamp on beside him. He sat in only a pair of Batman boxers and a large t-shirt, his usual sleeping attire. He hadn’t been able to concentrate on his book, the thoughts of Ashley still swarming though his head. He yawned and looked at the digital clock his eyes slightly widening at the time that read 2AM. He had to get to bed. He had another performance tomorrow. He laid down curling himself up under the blanket. He drifted off to sleep at an instant, slowly sinking into his dreams…

“Ashley, tell me you love me. Please! It’s all I need to hear. Tell me again” Andy moaned softly. Ashley whispered softly against Andy’s lips, “I love you Andy, you’re all I’ll ever need.” Andy smiled as a single tear rolled down his cheek. Ashley’s expression became worried and he wiped it away. “Andy, love, what’s wrong?” “Nothing Ashley, Nothing at all, I’m so happy.” Andy smiled widely. Ashley smiled and kissed Andy deeply lightly running his hand through his hair and down his cheek. Andy could never ask for any more. Everything was perfect. Everything would always be perfect.

Andy awoke smiling with tear stained cheeks. He touched his cheeks wiping them, slightly surprised. He looked out his window and saw that the sun was just starting to rise and rolled onto his side. He stared out the window watching the sun rise his brain still replaying the dream over and over. Suddenly the curtain to his bunk was pushed aside; he rolled over and nearly hit heads with Ashley. He moved back slightly “Um hey….” Andy said awkwardly. “Hey…” Awkward silence ascended between them. “So uh…I heard you…talking…in your sleep…” Ashley said hesitantly. “Oh…” Andy blushed, hard. “Yeah, I heard…my name…” “Yeah…you were uh…in my dream…” Andy said his eyes focused on the threads in his blanket. “Oh…well…ok… I’m gonna go back to sleep…Night...” Ashley slid back down into his bunk. “Goodnight…my love.” Andy whispered. Andy fell back to sleep quickly, his mind, once again, stuck on Ashley. Andy awoke again but this time, to yelling. He jumped out of his bunk and ran to the front of the bus. The boys and the bus driver were all standing around yelling at each other. Andy decided to put his lungs to the test, took a big breath, and screamed “QUIET!” They all stopped instantly and stared at him, “What the HELL is going on?!”

He looked each of them in the eyes carefully his gaze stopping on the bus driver who had a phone in hand. “Well…” The bus driver stammered, “The bus…There are problems…We won’t be able to make it to the next show…” Andy’s eyes lit up like a fire, “WHAT?! WE CAN’T MAKE IT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN’T MAKE IT?!” “We. Can’t. Make. It.” The driver said slowly. Andy sighed angrily and turned around stomping to the back of the bus. The others looked around, “CC, Jake, Jinxx. Come with me. We’re going to get help. Ashley stay here.” The bus driver said and walked off the bus. The others nodded and followed. Ashley walked to the back of the bus with Andy and sat next to him. “I know how upset you are…Missing a show…the fans…We all are…” Andy nodded, “I HATE it.” “I know Andy…” They sat in silence, which seemed to be happening a lot lately. Andy sighed putting his head in his hands.

Ashley placed a hand on his shoulder. Andy looked up at him. “So, What was your dream really about this time?” Ashley stared back. “Us….again….ki-…ki-…kissing…” “Oh…” Ashley pulled his hand away. Andy stared at his arms longing to be in them, a lump rose in the back of his throat and tears stung his eyes threatening to fall. “I’m…gunna go outside for a little…get some fresh air…” Ashley got up and left. Andy stared after him and as soon as the door shut broke down into tears. He curled up on the ground sobbing by this time and shaking violently. All he ever wanted. Would never be.