You Are My Saviour

You Are My Saviour chapter 5

Andy screamed in pain. He was unable to move. His body suddenly tensed up from the pain and he started to seize. Ashley stared down at him tears streaming from his eyes causing his make up to run and started screaming. “WE HAVE TO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL! NOW!” He placed his hands on Andy trying to hold him down, in the process getting blood all over his hands and chest. Andy slowly started to calm down and his body fell limp and he became unconscious. Ashley picked him up holding him close, not caring that he was getting stained with Andy’s blood. He held Andy’s head against his chest sobbing softly. “I’m sorry Andy, I’m so sorry…This shouldn’t have happened…Not to you…I’m so sorry…I’m so sorry…” Ashley whispered kissing Andy’s hair.

He stared down at Andy’s face; bright red blood stained his pale white complexion. Ashley never noticed how beautiful he was before he wiped the blood away and suddenly Andy was taken from his arms. Ashley gasped reaching out to him. The paramedic looked down at him, “You can come” he said. Ashley nodded getting up and getting into the back of the ambulance.

Andy awoke with a gasp and looked around quickly. He sunk back against the bed and looked down seeing he was covered in gauze. He looked to his left and saw Ashley asleep. He looked exhausted, like he had been crying. “Ashley…” Andy’s voice came out in a whisper. Ashley awoke and looked up at Andy for a moment, rubbing his eyes and blinking. His eyes widened and he rushed to the side of the bed and hugged Andy tightly. “Andy!...Oh Andy, I thought I lost you!” tears rolled down Ashley’s cheeks. Andy gasped softly in pain and Ashley let go.

“Sorry…” Ashley said. “It’s ok Ashley…I’m just happy to be alive..” Andy smiled weakly. “Andy….I’m Sorry. I’m sorry for what I said…I was just so confused…I…I always thought I liked women…I just…It was all so confusing…I-“ Ashley stammered on. Andy put a finger to his lips, “Shh Ashley…I know…It’s ok.

” Ashley shook his head, “There’s no way it’s ok. No way.” Andy sighed, “But I’m alive now…” Ashley nodded, “You are….” Ashley leaned down to Andy, his face inches from his. “Ashley….” Andy whispered. “Shh Andy…” Ashley put a finger to Andy’s lips and then leaned in, kissing him softly. Andy gasped unsure how to respond. Ashley pulled away, “What is it?...” Andy stared at him, his eyes becoming glassy with tears, “I never thought I’d see the day…that the infamous Ashley Purdy…would kiss me.” Ashley smiled, “Well, now you have….I love you Andrew Biersack.” Andy smiled and kissed him deeply, “I love you too Ashley Purdy.”