You Are My Saviour

You Are My Saviour chapter 7

6 Months Later

Andy was sitting on his couch in his apartment watching TV, Ashley beside him. Ashley looked over at Andy, “What’s say we go party tonight, eh baby?” Ashley wiggled his eyebrows mischievously. “Sounds like a good time to me.” Andy grinned. “Where should we go?” Ashley moved closer to Andy pressing his nose against his cheek. Andy laughed, “No where huge, Just a small local club will do.” Ashley nodded, “Should we go now?” Andy looked at the clock, it read 8:30 PM. Andy stood up pulling Ashley with him, “I’m gunna go change into something more comfortable.” He winked, kissed Ashley lightly and strutted away. Ashley watched him murmuring to himself, “I hate to see him leave, but I love to watch him go.” And licked his lips.

A few moments later Andy strutted back out of the room wearing his tight leather jeans and leather vest. A top his head was a police mans cap. Ashley looked him up and down slowly whistling, “Damn…” Andy turned in a full circle stopping so his back was to Ashley. “God you have a nice ass.” Ashley murmured. Andy giggled, “Go get changed, I wanna see.” Ashley left the room and came back out moments later shirtless, wearing his cowboy hat, sunglasses, tight leather jeans, and a large belt buckle displaying Fuck You. Andy’s mouth dropped, “I know I’ve seen you in this before but god damn…” His voice trailed off into his thoughts. Ashley chuckled, “I know baby. I know.” He walked over to Andy wrapping his arms around his waist and stared into his eyes. Andy stared back, “Shall we go?” he asked smiling. Ashley nodded and took his hand, leading him out the door.

The two walked for a few blocks before arriving at a small hole in the wall place. The bouncer waved them through without looking at them twice. They walked through the doorway and were instantly hit with the pounding of bass. They both grinned and walked out onto the dance floor hand in hand. Ashley let go of Andy and stepped back swaying his hips gently to the beat, Andy watched in fascination, he had never seen Ashley move like that before. Ashley caught sight of Andy watching and grinned, time to kick it up. Ashley started to move his hips in no way anyone had ever seen.

Andy’s jaw dropped and Ashley saw it. He swayed over to Andy swiveling his hips in front of him and running his hands down his body. Andy’s eyes widened as Ashley turned around in front of him bending over teasingly. Andy covered his mouth in awe and amazement. Ashley stood back up and faced him with a devilish grin on his face he walked over to Andy and traced a finger over his lips. Andy shuddered and suddenly grinned. He wanted to play that way? He’d play it that way. He mouthed the word “Watch” to Andy and winked before starting to move his hips and stomach. He moved with the grace of a belly dancer bending over a few times for tease. He ran his hands down his body and over the crotch of his pants eyeing Ashley with a seductive look. Ashley watched in pure amazement unable to keep his mouth from dropping.

Andy grinned wider still swaying and dancing. He stuck out his lips in a seductive pout and slipped off his vest throwing it on a nearby chair. The beat was simply intoxicating and he couldn’t stop moving. He as soon as he turned back around he was face to face with Ashley. Ashley grabbed him by the hips and turned him around slowly running his hands down Andy’s’ body. Andy leaned back against Ashley wrapping his arms around his neck. Ashley pumped and grinded against Ashley to no avail. Andy was loving every minute of it, feeling Ashley’s slick skin against his, inhaling his scent. Andy didn’t want it to end. And this was only the beginning.