Status: Updating Twice A Day ♥ (RE-STARTED)

Would These Eyes Lie?

Leather

We walked through the hallway of the apartment and I saw a girl standing outside the door crying her eyes out too one of the officers. I peered into the room and saw a few CSI's already starting.

"The team already here?" I asked as I pulled out my memo book when we entered the apartment and saw the victim hanging from a robe on the ceiling.

"We are now" I heard a Brooklyn accent, I turned around and saw Mac coming in with Stella and another man. "Hey, Danny Messer, how you doin'?" He smiled as he shook my hand.

"Special Agent Sam Taylor, doing good thanks" I smiled and looked down at the details in my memo book.

"You Flack's new partner?" Danny questioned, I looked over at Don who was speaking too an officer.

"Yeah, I don't think he's too pleased about it though." I paused and scanned for today's page. "He expected something 'more'"

"Hey I imagined Mac's daughter being all blonde and girly, You my friend are covered in Leather" He chuckled, making me laugh a bit.

"Victim''s name is Vanessa Calender, seventeen years old" I said and Mac went up too the body and Stella went too photograph it.

"I'm ruling out this is a suicide" Danny said pointing at the body, stating not so-quite obvious.

"Sam, tell her" Mac chuckled looking at his wife.

"I'm the one ruling out a suicide" I smiled and Mac began searching around. Just because I was a cop, I still had too wear all my ID cards from the Jeffersonian.

"Your professor taught you how too put the line between Homicide and Suicide?" Flack asked as I put my memo book in my back pocket.

"Nope, Doctor Brennan taught me that" I smiled too myself and I walked out of the room.

"You want too question the witness?" Flack asked again, I shrugged and went over too the woman.

"Nicole Brown?" I said and she nodded, clearing her throat and wiping her cheeks. "What time did you find the victim, Miss Brown?"

"I came over too give V her birthday present, and I found her like that. I didn't touch her I swear"

"That's fine. Do you have her parent's address? Phone number maybe?" I asked as I began writing notes.

"Of course" She took out her phone and told me the number.

"One last question Nicole, did you know if the victim had any problems with her parents? Any bulling going on with her at school?"

"Um, She had a boyfriend who was recently killed in a shooting, her parents just divorced. I knew she was taking anti-depressents" She said with a sniff.

"Thank you Nicole, I will be in touch" I smiled and walked over too Flack slowly, having thoughts running through my head like a thousand miles per hour.

"What she have too say then, Taylor?" Flack asked me as I leant against the wall.

"She sounded pretty depressed. But there's no sign of an suicide note, but they're working on it" I refereed too my father and his team.

"Got the parents number?" Flack asked, I nodded and I handed him the piece of paper.

"Could you take it for me?" I said a little too quickly of course Stella caught my tone by the way she looked at me.

"Sure, are you okay, Leather?" I chuckled, finally he was warming up too me.

"Fine, just don't call me Leather" I laughed and a smirk edged on his face.

"Whatever Leather" He walked off, I rolled my eyes with a smile and Stella walked over too me.

"Your a bad liar Samantha" Stella smiled as she took her gloves off when the ME's got there.

"I'm just thinking. The victim, watched her boyfriend die in her arms. We both know what that feels like Stell" I sighed and she gave me a hug.

"You'll be fine kiddo, I'll take you back too the lab and give you a little tour" She smiled and finished up.

------------

"Lindsay!" Stella sang when we saw a petite women with short brown hair over in DNA Lab. She smiled and walked over too us. "I thought you'd like too meet Flack's new partner, Samantha Taylor" Stella grinned and I shook her hand.

"Special Agent Sam Taylor"

"Detective Lindsay Monroe-Messer" She smiled with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh so you're married too Danny then?" I asked and she nodded proudly.

"Linds, why don't you take Sam down too see Sheldon and Sid?" Lindsay nodded and she took me down too the morgue where we saw too people working on my first victim.

"Who's this lovely young lady?" One of them said staring right at me, the same with the other.

"Special Agent Samantha Taylor"

"Oh Mac's daughter. I'm Sid Hammerback and this is Sheldon Hawkes" He smiled and I shook their hands. "We're working on the victim at the moment. She's been dead at least two weeks, and seeing as you worked at the Jeffersonian, why don't you have a look at the neck?" Sid smiled, and I put on some gloves and I moved her head side too side and I cocked an eyebrow.

"I knew it" I said proudly. "It wasn't suicide. Her neck has been snapped clean off. It would take more then two weeks for the bones too break" I said and Sid grinned at Sheldon.

"Very good, are you an ME as well?"

"Yeah, Special Agent, Homicide Investigator, Anthropologist, Doctor the list goes on!" I chirped and I crossed my arms over my chest. "This is deficiently murder"

"Well, here's some trace on the victim's arms. Good luck on your first day Agent Taylor" Lindsay took the trace and I said goodbye too Sid and Sheldon.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm updating again tomorrow about 11 O'clock? And then again at about 6 PM. I'm going out.
Thanks for reading so far, comments?