Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Zen

I petted Zacky, I mean, my fathers, hair as he sobbed into my neck. Blinking, I let the tears escape my eyes as I looked around the room. Everyone was crying. It was a mixture of pain and happiness. Feeling Zacky move his head, I moved my hand away from his hair and looked at him. His emerald green eyes looked at me, red and full of tears.

"I wish she would have told me," he whispered as he removed some of my dyed red hair out of my face.

"I think she wanted you to live you dream," I said, wiping away some tears.

Zacky shook his head before bringing me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his middle and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't care," he said into my hair," she should have still told me. I would have managed doing what I wanted and taken care of the both of you."

When that left his mouth, I tighten my grip on him before moving back a bit. Looking at him, I smiled, which caused him to smile too.

"Well that's all behind us," I said, grinning," we are in the here and now. The now is what matters."

Dad nodded his head and smiled before looking out into the room. Looking with him, I saw that the girls were looking at there fathers.

"Hey," I called out getting there attention," you here that?"

"Here what?" Jakie said.

"Shh! Just listen," I said.

The room got eerie quiet. A moment later, the silence was filled with multiple stomachs grumbling, which caused everyone to laugh.

"Damn. How the hell did you do that?" Brian asked as he brought Blaze closer to his side.

I shrugged my shoulder before answering," I'm just that awesome. Do you mind if I rade you kitchen?"

"Got right ahead," Brian said, motioning for me to go.

I thanked him before jumping out of my seat and booking it to the kitchen. As I looked through the cabinet's and refrigerator, I saw that the dude had nothing.

"Jazz! Blaze, Jakie, Magik! Get your asses in here now!" I yelled out.

Not a moment later, the girls ran into the kitchen, looking around, ready to kill.

"Where's the fire?" Jazz asked, looking around.

"There's no fire," I said with a laugh," I just need you girls to go to the store. Brian had no food in here."

Blaze gasped before running out of the kitchen. I laughed when I heard her scold her father in not having any food.

"What do you need?" Magik asked with a smile.

"Ima need some pasta, mushrooms, oregano, garlic, dough to make some bread sticks, chicken breast, some cream cheese cause I'm going to make a cheesecake. And you know the rest. Some Veggies and stuff like that."

"Yes, ma'am," Jazz said, giving me a salute before rushing out of the room, Magik right behind her. Laughing a bit, I followed at my own pace to see that Brian, Jimmy, Jazz and Blaze walking out the door.

"What are you going to be making?" Zacky, I mean dad, asked.

"Oh, you know. Chicken Alfrado with some veggies and for desert, I'm going to be making a cheesecake," I said as if I was going to be making a sandwich.

"Holy crap," Matt said, looking at me," Where the hell did you learn to cook? God knows that Zacky can't cook for shit."

I laughed before taking a seat right beside my dad," It's what happens when you have nothing to do and have the Food Network to entertain you."

I heard Johnny mumble something before receiving a smack upside the head by his daughter.

"Ow, what the hell man," Johnny said, looking at Jakie.

"Don't say that. Unless you want you family jewels to be chopped off," Jakie said.

Johnny looked at her, wide eyed, before swallowing.

"What did he say?" I asked, looking at Jakie.

"Don't you say anything," Johnny said, looking at Jakie.

Jakie stuck her tongue out at him before turning to me.

"He mumbled if you cook that much, how can you not be fat."

I looked at her before moving my gaze to Johnny. I looked at him, making him feel uncomfortable. I saw him squirm around before I laughed.

"I work out alot. That's why I'm not fat," I said, giggling a bit.

Johnny sighed and nodded his head before going into conversation with Jakie. Looking at Zacky, I saw that he wanted to say something.

"What do you have to say?" I asked, looking at him in the eye.

Zacky swallowed before speaking," Have you ever wondered who you father was? Before now?"

I looked at him and gave him a small smile before nodding my head," I have always wondered, but never took action. We all didn't have much information, so we really couldn't get a lead on something. So I just went with it. Yeah, it sucked that I didn't know who my family was, but the girls were there. We were a family. But now, now that we know who our fathers are, we can be the family that we have always wanted to be."

Zacky grinned widely at me before bringing me into a side hug.

"Now tell me about being Kat's apprentice?"

I laughed before speaking, "Since we were the age of five and met Kat, we have been fascinated by the tattoo biz. When we were about eight, we all made a vow that we will open up our own tattoo parlor. And since we got everything done to be able to tattoo, things have been good. All we need is a shop."

"Wow, that's amazing," Zacky breathed," And do you have a back up plan?"

"Yeah," I said," If things don't go right, I want to be a chief."

Zacky nodded his head and we continued speaking until Brian, Blaze, Jimmy and Jazz came back from the store. Walking into the kitchen, I put my hair up into a ponytail before getting to work. Looking over my shoulder, I laughed when I saw Jazz poking the Brad dough. Shaking my head, I smiled before going back to the grilling chicken. Looking out to the living room, I saw that the guys were all sitting together, talking amounts themselves. As the Alfrado sauce was cooking, I went ahead and got started on the cheesecake. I was just crushing the gram crackers when someone behind me cleared there throat. Looking at the entry way, I smiled in seeing that it was Zacky.

"Need any help?" he asked, looking around.

I smiled and nodded my head," You can get started on cutting the strawberries."

Nodding his head, he smiled before getting to work. I smiled in seeing that he was carefully cutting each strawberry. Taking a deep breath, I said something that I had in my mind since we were all crying.

Taking a deep breath, I went for it.

"Hey dad," I called out.

When that word left my mouth, he stopped cutting before turning to look at me.

"You called me dad," Zacky said, a small smile on his face.

I smiled and nodded my head.

His small smile widen and before I knew it, he brought me into a tight hug. Letting me go, we continued on what we were doing. As I poured the now mixed batter into the pan coated bottom, I couldn't help but feel something inside me be filled. Filled with happiness. thirty minutes later, everything was done and we were all seated with out dads. Jazz and Jimmy dug in as soon as there food was placed before them. Blaze, Brian, Jakie, Johnny, Matt, Magik, dad and I were eating at our own pace.

"'This is so fucking good," dad said, looked over at me.

"Thanks dad," I said with a smile before continuing my meal. As the night wore on, we went into random conversation.

"What are we going to tell our parents?" Johnny said, looking at us all.

We were all silent for a moment before Matt cleared his throat.

"We're going to tell them the truth. Tomorrow, we'll do a barbecue and introduce the girls to our parents."

"Cool," Magik said as she took a sip of her water," But what are the girls and I going to do about clothes. Al of our things were distorted in the fire."

"We're gonna go and take you shopping tomorrow," Brian said.

"That's real sweet, but we really don't want to spend your hard earn money," Jazz said, looking at the guys before looking at Jimmy.

"You girls are our kids, so we are. No but's about it!" Jimmy said.

We all laughed before going on with our meal and the dishes were washed, Brian showed us to where we were going to be sleeping. Since there were just five bedroom, we girls had to share with our fathers. As soon as dad and I got our rooms, I jumped into the bed and under the covers. I heard dad chuckle before I heard the removal of clothing.

"You better have some shorts on!" I yelled out, poking my head out.

"Chill out," dad said as he got under the covers," I do have some shorts on."

I sighed out and nodded my head before closing my eyes. As I was about to go under, I felt muscular arms go around me and brought me closer to a warm. Opening my eyes, I saw green eyes looking back at me. Dad leaned over and placed a kiss on my forehead. I gave him a small smile before snuggling closer to him. Sighing out, I closed my eyes before letting the darkness of sleep consume me. As I was going under, I heard a woman's voice. A woman that I know was my mothers
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
Comment and subscribe please!