Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Brian

As I pulled into my driveway, I couldn't help but think of how Blaze made me feel. Not in a creepy way, more like a father to a daughter. Looking over at her, I saw that she was looking forward, no doubt trying to get rid of the thoughts of Jazz going into that burning building. Shutting Zacky's Hummer off, I got out before going to the front door and opening it. I had just opened the door when a ball of fluff came out of no where and launched itself at Blaze.

"Aren't you a cutie?" I heard Blaze say before picking her up.

I smiled at the picture before me. Blaze was holding Pinkly up to her face and Pinkly began to lick her. Blaze's giggle filled my home and that felt as if it belonged. After everyone was inside, I closed and locked the door before punching in the code. Walking into the living room, I saw that everyone was waiting for me. Walking over to where Blaze was sitting, I stood beside her before looking at Jazz, who was just knelling at my coffee table, the kick drum before her.

"There is a reason why I didn't like you girls around my drum set," Jazz began, looking at her sisters.

"I always thought you never want us around it cause you think we might fuck it up," Jakie said, leaning a bit forward.

Jazz laughed a bit before saying," That too. But the reason why is not really cause you were going to mess it up. It was what is inside that counts. There's a reason why Senorita Maria and I were close. She didn't say what was inside, she just said that it will help us when the time comes. And I guess the time is now."

Then, right before our eyes, Jazz balled up her right hand before punching a whole right though the plastic.

"Holy shit," I heard Blaze say," She better not fucking regret this later on."

Jazz laughed as she took off the plastic," Don't worry, I won't."

As soon as the plastic coating was out of her way, she began handing the girls manila folders that looked like they were overflowing. As soon as Jazz handed Blaze her folder, I saw Blaze hesitating for a moment before carefully opening it. As she tipped the folder, Is aw several photos and pictures, some in black and white. Picking one up, I gasped when I saw who was in it. Michelle was there, smiling into the camera, bit with a baby. I saw Blaze picking up a letter before unfolding it and began to read. With each line, I could see tears coming out. When she was done, Blaze looked up at me.

"Your my dad?" she said in a small tone.

I looked at her,my mouth not really working. Taking the letter from her, I realized that there was another one beneath it. This one addressed to me. Pulling it out, I began to ready it.

'Brian,' It began,
'I am so sorry. So very very sorry. I never got the chance to tell you that you have a baby. A baby girl that I named Blaze Rose Haner. She is so beautiful. She has your eyes and hair. Nose and lips. She is so perfect. If you find this, that means that something has happened to there care taker. I would have told you in person, but I don't have much time left in this world. Please, don't deny her. I know when she get's older, she will be something to be proud of. I'm sorry that you had to find out like this. I will always be in you heart.
Love, Michelle'

At the end of the letter, I let it slip from my hands before looking at the girl beside me.The girl I help create. My little girl. As I looked at her, I could see that myself in her.

"My little girl," I whispered out before bringing her into a tight embrace.

"Your mine. Your my baby. Your my little angel," I whispered into her hair as I let tears spill over and tighten my embrace.

I heard her sobbing into my chest as she balled up the back of my shirt into her hands. Looking around the room, I saw that the other girls were doing the same. Magik was in Matt's lap, sobbing into his neck, Jazz was sitting next to Jimmy, holding each other, Zen was petting Zacky's hair as his face was buried into her next, both sobbing and Jakie and Johnny's head we in each others necks, holding each other. As this was unfolding before me, I could see that this was what we were all missing. Someone who is our own flesh and blood to call our own.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?