Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Jimmy

Holy shit, holy shit, holy fucking shit! What the fuck is going on!

Ever since we all saw the video, we were flabbergasted to know that these five girls looked just like us. Well, that Zen girls nose was, I guess like her moms, but still. We all have been in Matt's living room since five in the afternoon yesterday. Right now, it was ten in the morning. We were watching the last video the girls has posted. It was one with the girl with light blue hair, Jazz, in a chili cheese fries eating contest with a guy, like, ten times bigger then her. For some reason, the girl looked like me. Her height was what looked like 5"8 and she was slim. She had curves on her like any other girl, but she was slim. Back to the video! Jazz was sitting on a bench table, eating the chili cheese fries like there was no tomorrow.

"Dude," Brian said, looking over at me," She reminds me of you."

I nodded my head, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Jazz," I heard the one girl that looked and reminded us of Brian say," are you done yet?"

Jazz shook her head before taking a drink of her water before looking at the screen, her face was strangely clean," Ima beat this mofo!"

I heard laughter in the background before Jazz went back to eating. Five minutes later, Jazz was done. The other guy was not even close. Jazz took a final drink of her water before burping. Rather loudly.

"Oh shit, excuse me," Jazz said as she pounded on her chest," now time for the song!"

"Oh shit," Zen said, sitting next to the girl.

Jazz laughed before clearing her throat and sang," Oh shit, what's in the bucket, what's in the bucket but a bucket of shit but a bucket of grapes and the grapes in the mouth make you happy down south make you get a big boner what chu gonna do?"

At the mention of the song, I threw my head back and howled with laughter. She sang my song! Looking back at the screen, I saw that Jazz had stood up from her seat and stretched. When she did so, I caught sight of the tattoo that was on her side.

"Alright. I'm hungry," She said, looking over at Magik.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Jakie said, looking up at Jazz, yeah, she was short! "You just fucking ate."

"What can I say," Jazz said with a shrug of her shoulders," I have a fast metabolism."

All the girls laughed and the camera shifted and we were all looking at Magik. She smiled into the camera, making her dimples pop out.

"Well ladies and gentlemen," she said, " that was the lovely Jazz. Eating. Chili cheese fries. Beating a dude ten times her size. And now, we are-"

"We're going to chase the mother fucking Stallion Duck!" Jazz yelled out.

"WHEN IS THIS OBSESSION WITH DUCKS GOING TO END!?!" Magik yelled to her.

"WHEN I'M DEAD!" Jazz yelled back, laughing like a maniac before running off into the park that I realized was Central Park.

The camera shifted back to Magik's laughing face,"Alright. Gotta go get our crazy fucking sister. And I'll leave you with this, how much chili cheese fries can you eat under.... Holy shit! Ten minutes??!!? Damn, but comment down on the comment box and tell us. I'm out!"

And with that, the camera went black.

The guys and I were all dead silent,wondering so hard how these girls look like us. Looking over at Matt, I saw that he was staring at the screen, a blank look on his face.

"You alright man?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Matt blinked out of his shock before looking over at me.

"Yeah. I'm cool. You alright?," he asked, looking back at me.

I nodded my head before stretching my arms over my head.

"Dude," Johnny said, standing up," I'm fucking starved."

"Same here. Let's go out. I don't have shit at home at the moment," Matt said, standing from his seat and getting his keys and wallet.

We all followed him and climbed into his Hummer. The car ride to the nearest food joint was silent. And that was a strange thing for me cause every time we go somewhere or on tour, I usually have something to say. But not right now. Right now, I was wondering why that girl, Jazz, looked like me. I was looking out the window when a light blue head caught my attention. Shifting in my seat, I saw it again. It was a girl on a skate board. She was riding right beside the Hummer.

"Holy shit!" I yelled out.

"What is it Jimmy?" Brian asked.

"Look out the fucking window, man!" I said, looking over at the guys before looking back out. That's when I noticed the other four girls.

Rolling down the window, I leaned out and yelled out," Hey! Hey girl with the awesome ass light blue hair!"

The girl looked around before seeing me waving at her. She tilted her head to the side before looking behind her and calling the girls closer to her. Looking back at me, she smiled a bit, her Monroe piercing moving.

"Are you Jazz?" I asked.

The girl tilted her head to the other side before taking off her aviators. When I looked into her eyes, my breathing caught in my throat. Looking back at me was my crystal blue eyes. My exact eye color.

"Who wants to know?" she asked, smirking.

"The Reverend Tholomew Plague wants to know," I said, smirking back.

"That's fucking rad! Its the Rev! Yelling at you out of a fucking Hummer! Are you fucking insane? By the way, I'm Zen. Now answer the damn question!" Zen yelled out.

I laughed and said," Fuck yeah! Insanity it not an illness! It's a way of life!"

Jazz laughed out and said," I fucking told you! You all thought I was mad! But I'm not! Muahahahaha!"

I heard the guys all laughing behind me and I could just picture them shaking there head.

"Well, The Reverend Tholomew Plague, we have to go. Gotta go buy some food. Nice meeting you. And, yes, I am the one and only Jazz," Jazz said. And with that, they all took a right. Riding right into the Von's parking lot.

Shaking my head with a smile on my face, I sat back into the car before bucking back up.

"Dude. Was it really them?" Matt asked, pulling into an IHOP about three blocks away.

"Fuck yeah.The hair stood out to me," I said, getting out of the car.

Matt laughed out before pocketing his keys.

"They fucking remind me of us," Zacky said, walking along side me.

"They do, don't they?" I asked as we all walked into IHOP.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? Comment and Subscribe please!