Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Zacky

It has been about three weeks since Jimmy had that small conversation with Jazz and to say the least, the rest of the guys and I were disappointed that we hadn't have a run in with them again. Ever since we caught a little glimpse of them, we have been on there YouTube channel for a while. We even went ahead and made a fake account to keep track of them. No, not in a stalker sort of way, we just feel....Very protective of them. Right now, the guys were at my house, chowing down on some pizza that I ordered before they came over.

"Hey Zacky," I heard Johnny call over to me.

Shifting my eyes off my laptop, I looked over at him," Yo."

"Have they posted another video yet?"

Minimizing the window I was currently in, I opened a new one before signing in. Ten seconds later, I saw that they posted one not ten minutes before.

"Guys, get your asses over here. They just posted another one not ten minutes before," I said before clicking on the video.

I waited for the guys to gather around me before pressing play. It took a few seconds to load, but once it was done, we were looking into a kitchen. We looked at the screen confused before a girl popped up for under the counter.

"Choi Bella!" She said before giving out a little cough," Shit! My Italian is rusty. Anyway, if you haven't figured out who I am, then I'll tell you. Its me, Zen Vengeance, and its almost dinner time," When she said that, the guys laughed," Now before I show you how I make my special Spaghetti, make sure that there is no adult anywhere or around you. Is the cost clear?" she was quiet for a few moments before nodding her head and smirking," good. Well, you need the essentials. Angel Hair pasta, a pot with boiling hot water. A small pot, cause I'm gonna be making homemade sauce. Not lets get down to business."

As she said that, she reached over to her iPod and turned it on. And what do you know, Pantara's 'Walk' began to play.

"Oh shizz!" Zen yelled, "Why must the good die young! He didn't deserve to die by bullets! He was suppose to die of old age! Now back to cooking."

I chuckled a bit when she said that before watching her cook. Everything she did seemed natural to her. Looking over at the guys, I saw that they were in awe in watching her work around the kitchen. For some reason, when I looked at them, I felt a sort of joy and proud-ness go through me. Looking back at the screen, I saw that Zen had placed the now blended sauce in a sauce pan to heat up.

"Alright,"Zen said as she placed her hands on the counter," the hard part is all done. Now for the fun part. Just make sure your parents are no where in sight. You might think this is gonna be it, but its not. The reason I call it special is because it is! Now, you can put anything in the sauce, just a couple table spoons. You can put Goose," as she said that, she brought out four bottles of liquor.

"Holy shit!" Brian said, looking at us," How old is she?"

We didn't answer, we just looked at the screen.

"These are okay choices," Zen said, looking down at the bottles before looking at the screen. When she did, I saw that she was smirking," but I already picked." Reaching down, I saw that she produced none other then a bottle of the Godly brown liquid." Jack Daniels. The best fucking poison known to man. Now your going to want to place this in the sauce. Just three table spoons." Zen placed three table spoon before taking a swing of the bottle," And one for me cause I just can!"

Before long, she stirred the cause before placing it in the now water drained pasta before stirring it all together.

"And we're done!" Zen called out as she placed the lid on the pot," And the reason you haven't seen the girls is because they are all working. We usually have the same work schedule, but today was my day off. And-"

I saw that she was going to say more before she was tackled down to the floor.

"And now its time to eat!" I heard before I saw.

Jazz jumped up before looking at the camera," The rest of the girls and I are here. And it's time to get our grub on! Peace!"

And with that, the camera went black. There was a moment of silence before I heard the laughter. Looking over to my left, I saw that Jimmy was laughing and shaking his head.

"That Jazz chick is something else," Jimmy said before looking at us all.

We all nodded in agreement before tuning the t.v. on and seeing what was on. I was just changing the channel when Matt stopped me.

"Whoa! Change it back," he said, looking over at me.

I nodded and changed it quickly and right before my eyes were the girls, in an episode of LA Ink.

"Today in LA Ink," I heard Kat Von D's voice call out," The girls will tattoo there own people for the first time," it showed a clip of Kat standing over Magik, watching as she tattooed a woman with blond hair," Corey will show them what it's like to have both parents in the picture and they show me that no matter what, family, especially friends who you grew up with all your life, is with you through the end," in the last bit, it showed Jakie in the middle of the girls, who were hugging her.

"We gotta fucking watch this," I said, looking over at the guys before looking back at the screen.

I heard them all grunt in agreement before turning up the volume.

"KITTY KITTY KITTY KAT!" I heard Jazz yell out as she walked into the shop, the rest of the girls following behind her, skateboards in hand.

The camera went to Kat and I saw that she was laughing before running to them and bringing them all into a tight hug.

"Hey chicas," Kat said, smiling at them," How are you?"

"We're good,"Blaze said, smirking at her,"Just living a day at a time."

Kat laughed and shook her head," I swear to God. Whenever you all do something, you remind me of Avenged. Blaze, wiped that [beep]ing smirk off your face. You look like Syn."

When Kat said that, we looked at Blaze to see that she really did.

Blaze shook her head before going behind the front counter and placing her board under it. The rest of the girls did the same thing and before long, they showed each girls working on there own person. Kat was over them, watching how they are working and how much patients they have.

"Damn," Kat said as she looked into the mirror to get a good look at the five people the girls tatted up." These are [beep]ing rad." Turning back to the girls, Kat was smiling widely at them," I am proud to announce," Kat said, getting everyone in the shops attention," That these five girls by the names of Magik, Blaze, Jazz, Zen, and Jakie, have gotten there tattooing permit!"

The whole shop cheered at there accomplishment before the tattoo artist went back to work. Corey had just finished the person he was tattooing and walked up to the girls.

"I knew you were going to get it," he said as he brought the girls into a hug.

"Thanks, Corey," Jakie said, looking him.

"And now that we're all done, we're heading over to the Mrs. She has a special lunch done up for you all. Ready to head out?"

The girls all smile and nodded at him.Corey called out to Kat to let her know that they are leaving.

"Take care of my babies!" Kat called out, looking up from the arm she was tattooing.

Then Kat's face popped up," I call the girls my babies because I've been there for them since day one. They were all adopted by the same woman that lived in the apartment complex I used to live in. The girls and I grew close. I baby sat them all. Since they're guardian passed away about nine months ago, I made sure that they were well protected."

When Kat was done speaking, the screen faded into lightning bolts and showed the girls and Corey with three kids around him and another woman beside them. His wife, I presume.

"So I heard you guys passed. Congratulations!" Corey's wife exclaimed with a smile.

"Thanks so much," Magik said with a smile, making her dimples pop out," I was so freaking nervous. But it was worth it."

Lunch wore on and when Corey's wife asked a question, it was a bit quiet before Jazz answered.

"Don't worry about it, Corey," she said, looking over at him," The girls and I are adopted. Our mothers were young. Real young, about thirteen or fourteen, when they had us. They only had time to hold us and name us before passing away. Something happened. And the reason I- we, know is because we went back to the hospital we were all born in and asked. We were curious who our fathers were. They said our mothers didn't have time to tell the doctor to write it down before they passed."

When Jazz said that, Blaze's face came up.

"We were all adopted by the same woman. She may not have been our biological mother, but she treated us like her own. When she passed, it was hard. It was especially hard on Jazz. She and Senorita Maria were real close."

As the show wore on, I looked at the guys to see that they all had a pained look on there face. I realize that we had the same painful feeling too. As the show finished, I stood up and turned the t.v. off.

"It looks like we need to make a trip over to Central Park. Who's in?" I asked, looking at the guys.

They all nodded before we walked out of my house. Getting into my Hummer, I pulled out of the driveway and made my way over to the park. The guys and I were talking about the next album and I was about to place my in out when something exploded onto the windshield.

"Holy shit!" I yelled out before slamming onto the breaks.

Getting out of the Hummer, I looked at the windshield and saw that it was a water balloon filled with green paint. Looking around, I saw five girls.

"Oh shit!" The one with light blue hair yelled out, I realized that it was Jazz," Snatch and run son! They spotted us!"

They grabbed there skateboard and ran off. Going into different directions. Looking over at the guys, I saw them laughing before chasing the girls. I ran into the direction where Zen ran off to and catched up to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?