Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Jazz

I was laughing like a mad man, or man woman, as I ran down the side of the pond. Looking around, I saw that the girls were also running in different direction. A member of Avenged chasing them. I looked around, confused when I did not see The Rev. Looking over my shoulder, my eyes widen when I realized that he was chasing me. And let me tell you, the fucker is gaining on me.

"You'll never take me alive, fucker!" I yelled out to him before laughing like mad.

I heard his laughter right behind me and before long, there were a pair of slightly strong arms go around me. I screamed out a laugh before feeling myself being dragged back towards where the girls and I were. Looking around, I saw that the girls were also caught, being dragged back.

"This is total shit," Jakie said, crossing her arms and Johnny Christ kept his arms around her waist," we didn't do anything!"

I heard laughter coming from the guys as they all stood in a circle, still holding onto us.

"Yeah!" I said, trying to wiggle out of The Rev's grasp," This is total shit! You have no evidence upon us!"

I looked around to the girls to see that they were all smirking. I smirked back at then before looking up at The Rev.

"Dude," I said, getting his attention," Your fucking tall."

He laughed and shook his head before looking over at Jakie," And she's short!"

"Hey hey hey!" Jakie said, pointing over at him and glared," I am not short! I am fun size! Get your facts straight bean pole."

I doubled over in laughter before walking out of The Rev's grasp and over to Jakie. I took her out of Johnny's grasp and brought her into a tight hug.

"That is my sister for ya!" I said, looking at my sisters and the guys. They all laughed before we went around and introduced ourselves to them all. As they told us that we can call them by there first name, I had a sudden urge to call Jimmy 'Dad'. Shaking my head, I looked over at the girls to see that they probably had the same thought I just had as they looked at a certain man. Magik to Matt, Blaze to Brian, Zen to Zacky and Jakie to Johnny.

"So what's the deal with the water balloon and paint in it?" Zacky said, looking at us all.

"We were bored," I said with a shrug," so I suggested we do this. We wanted to see what people's reactions were. So far, we got alot of cursing, fingers, threats to call the cops, and a grandma telling us 'You youngsters!" I said in a old mans voice, making them all laugh," and a first, being chased down."

That caused the guys to all smirk at each other before looking back at us.

"Hey," Johnny said, looking at us," Aren't you suppose to be in school or something?"

"Nope," Blaze said, standing beside me, crossing her arms over her chest," We all go to online school."

"Dude, that has to suck," Jimmy said before receiving a smack upside the head," Ow! What the fuck man!"

"Dude," I said, looking over at Brian," don't do that. Or else that fucking sexy ass duck over there is going to bite you in you non-existing ass."

When I said that, Matt, Johnny, Zacky and Jimmy all doubled over in laughter. Looking at my girls, I saw that they were all laughing too. Looking back at Brian, I saw that he was looking at me, mouth agape and shaking his head before chuckling a bit.

'Your really something else,Jazz," he said, before laughing a bit.

I bowed at him before thanking him." But no, really," I said,"It does suck. We would love to go to public school to finish our final years of high school, but that's kind of impossible if we have no one to sign papers for us."

"Oh,"Brian said, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, and the paint,' Magik said, looking at the guys," it comes off with water."

Zacky sighed in relief before smiling at us. I could tell that he was going to say something more when a familiar rigntone hit our ears.

'I'm sexy and I know it...'

Looking around, I saw Magik pull her cell out before answering it.

"Magik's Magic store, the store where your darkest dreams reside, this is Magik speaking," she said, looking over at me.

I laughed at her and stuck my tongue out at her before listening in.

"You need us at the shop...How many?!? And no one is there?.... Holy shit, alright...We'll be there as soon as we can.... See you then Kat. Girls," Magik said, looking at us," We have to head on over to the shop. Kat is fucking booked and no one is there. They all took sick days."

"Lick a stick," I said as I ran a hand through my light blue hair," how the hell are we going to get there. It takes at least thirty minutes by skating."

"We can take you,"Zacky said, looking at us all.

"Are you sure?" Zen asked, looking over at the man,"I mean, we would love that, but we just don't want to intrude."

"Don't worry about it," Matt said with a shake of his head," We weren't going to do anything. Visiting Kat would be something we were going to do. I guess right now is better then any other."

We thanked them all before getting our bags that we hid behind a bush before getting out boards and headed over to the Hummer. As Zacky cleaned off the green paint, Zan took the front seat. Brian and Blaze sat next to each other as did Matt and Magik.

"Fuck," Jimmy said, looking at Johnny," Looks like you girls have to sit on out laps."

Jakie and I looked at each other before shrugging our shoulders.

"That's cool with us," Jakie said.

Johnny nodded his head before taking a seat and Jakie said on his lap. Looking over at Jimmy, I saw that he was already seated and motioned for me to go ahead. As soon as I sat down, I snuggled into him and sighed. Sitting here on his lap, it felt as if it was something I was meant to do. Not in a sort of sexual way, in a sort a way a young daughter does when her father holds her close and places her on his lap. Looking forward, I saw that Zacky had the windshield all clean and saw already driving down the road. It was silent in the Hummer, which was so comfortable. I had just closed my eyes for a moment and was about to take a little nap when I felt the Hummer come to a complete stop. Looking out the window, I saw that Zacky was parked right in front of High Voltage Tattoo shop. Shutting the Hummer off, we all piled out before walking into the shop.

"Fuck it's packed," Zen said as we all placed out things under the counter.

Getting a list of names each from the shop manager, we all headed to a station before taking out our tattooing kits that we placed at the bottom drawer of the station of our chose. As I called the first name out, I began to draw there idea before inking it on them. Looking over at the front of the shop, I saw that the men of Avenged were still there, looking at us as we worked. Seven hours later, when I was done tattooing a eighteen year old guy, I rang him up before taking the money, giving him his change, and watching as he walked out.

"You mind doing one more?" I heard someone say.

Looking up, I smiled when I saw that it was Jimmy.

"Sure," I said, motioning for him to follow me," What would you like?"

"I just want a touch up on my cuff tattoo," he said as he laid down after changing the sanitation sheets.

Nodding my head, I smiled at him before getting the necessary colors and needles to get started. Looking around the shop, I saw that each girl had a guy with them. I had just begun re-tattooing Jimmy's neck tattoo when Kat came back out from her office.

"You guys doing your last customers?" Kat asked us with a huge smile.

"You bet your ass they are!" I heard Johnny call out, causing me to giggle and shake my head.

"Johnny? Johnny Seward? Is that you?" Kat asked, going over to Jakie's station.

I heard Kat's squeal as she saw that it was the whole band.

"Holy shit! How do you guys know the girls?" Kat asked, standing in the middle of the shop.

"We had to hunt them all down. Threw a water balloon filled with paint at my Hummer," Zacky said, looking over at her.

Kat laughed and shook her head,"Alright. Well when your done, your going to be opening up for The 69 Eyes. I know I know," Kat said, seeing that Magik was about to protest,"Music is your second chose to get into. But come on! You guys are fucking rad! Just three songs and your done. I promise!"

I heard Magik sigh out before mumbling something under her breath before agreeing.

"Good!" Kat said," I already got your gutairs. Jazz, the guys already have a drum set ready for you."

I nodded my head at her before finishing Jimmy up.

"Oh, and these guys right here are going," Kat said.

I rolled my eyes at her before smiling down at Jimmy.

"How good are you guys?" he asked, looking up at me as I cleaned the access ink.

I shrugged my shoulders as I walked behind him towards the mirror for him to check his fresh ink out," We're alright."

Jimmy looked at me in the eye through the mirror before shaking his head and smiling.

"This I'd love to see," he said as I bandaged him up.