Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Matt

"Alright, just follow behind me," Kat said as she climbed into her custom made Escaled.

Nodding over at Zacky, I got into the drivers side of the Hummer before everyone else got themselves settled in. Looking around, I saw that Jazz was in Jimmy's lap and Jakie was in Johnny's. As the guys were talking to each other, I saw that they were completely comfortable with the girls on there laps. Looking at Magik, I saw that she had her head back, eyes closed. Tapping her on her shoulder, I saw her eyes snap open before her hazel eyes shifted over to me.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked, smiling at me.

I smiled back and asked if she was okay.

"Yeah," she said, sitting up in her seat and shifted her body towards me," I'm cool. I already do that before we preform."

"That's cool," I said with a nod of my head," Since when have you guys been playing?"

"Well, Blaze and Zen have been playing since they were about five or six. Jazz since she was four, Jakie since she was eight and what I have been told, I have been singing since I was about one. Senorita Maria said I have a set of lungs on me."

When Magik said that, I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Who's Senorita Maria?" I asked.

I watched as something flashed through her eyes. Clearing her throat, Magik answered,"She was our adopted mother. She took us all in at once. She didn't care. She wanted us to be with someone that cared about us instead of being lost in the system. She couldn't have her own children, so she treated us as her own. She was both a mother and father to all of us. She never treated us as if one was her favorite and one she hated, she loved us all individually. Jazz was close to her. I remember walking in on them, heads together and talking in hushed and urgent tones. When Maria passes, Jazz took it real hard. Jazz is older then we are by about a week or so. Our mothers died together, so she basically had to be our mother before Kat came back and made sure that we were all safe."

"Who's your mother?" I asked," Did you find out what her name was?"

Magik nodded her head before speaking," Her name was Valary. Val for short. She didn't have time to give her last name cause I was already coming out. All I found out is that she had a twin sister. Her name was Michelle. Or Chelle for short. And that Blaze is actually my cousin. We are the only blood relative we have."

When she mentioned Val's name, my breathing and heart stopped for a moment. Looking over at Brian, I saw that he was looking at Blaze with wide eyes before looking over at me. Shock written all over his face. He must have asked Blaze about her mother too. Looking back at Magik, I saw that she was looking at me, a look of concerned written on her face.

"Matt," she said, placing a hand on my arm," Are you alright?"

As I continued to look at her, I could see that her features looked like both Val and I.

"Do- do you know what your fathers name is?" I asked, trying to keep calm.

Magik shook her head," No. The doctors didn't get any of that information. Jazz's mom was in a deep coma after she was born. They only had time to give the doctor's there name and name us before passing."

"How old were they? Your mothers, I mean," I asked.

"Jazz's mom was thirteen going on fourteen. Blaze and my mom were both fourteen. Zen's mom was also fourteen. She had just turned fourteen about three months before she was born and Jakie's mom was the youngest. She had just turned thirteen. We have photo's of them when they were pregnant with us and holding us before they passed away."

I nodded my head and was about to ask some more questions when the Hummer came to a complete stop. Looking around, I saw that we have arrived at the club. Getting out of the Hummer, we all walked over to where Kat was standing at and headed to the side entrance of the club. As soon as we walked in, Kat ushered the girls where the 69 Eyes were at. The guys and I walked towards them on our own pace.

"Guys," I said, looking at my brothers," I got the name of Magik's mother."

"Same here," Brian said.

"Me too," Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny said together.

"On three, we say it," I said, looking at the guys. They all nodded," Alright. One... Two... Three... Val!" I said

"Michelle," Brian said.

"Gena," Zacky said.

"Leanna," Jimmy said.

"Lacey," Johnny said lastly.

As we said the names of the women who we loved, we looked at each other, wide eyed.

"No Fucking Way!" I said," No Fucking Way! Id it fucking possible that.... These girls are our kids."

"It.. Could be possible. The names. The ages. Holy fucking shit!" Johnny said, running his hands through his growing Mohawk.

"We're just going to have to wait and see," Jimmy said, looking over at the girls who were getting ready.

Looking at where he was looking at, I saw that his eyes were on Jazz, who had a pair of drum sticks in her hand and was playing some invisible drums.Those actions she was doing reminded me so much of Jimmy. Looking back at the guys, I motioned my head towards them before making our way towards them. When they saw us, they smiled and I saw us in those smiles.

"You guys ready to go on?" Kat asked.

The girls all cheered and that brought a smile to my face. Looking at the guys, I saw that they too were smiling too. I watched as Jazz got behind the drums, Blaze standing on the left side of the stage, Zen on the right, both with guitars and Jakie close to the drum set with a bass. Magik was still on the side with us before a man introduced them.

"And now, opening up for The 69 Eyes..... The Crazy Bitches!"

I heard people cheering before the music began. The song so fucking familiar. I watched as Zen started out, Jazz hitting the drums a bit, before they began. That's when I realized that it was 'Unholy Confessions'. I watched as Magik came out and bounced around the stage before stopping in the middle before singing.

'I'll try', she said as she walked away
"Try not to lose you."
Two vibrant hearts could change.
Nothing tears the being more that deception unmasked fear.
"I'll be here waiting' tested and secure.

Nothing hurts my world,
just affects the one around me
When sin's deep in my blood
you'll be the one to fall.

"I wish I could be the one,
the one who won't care at all
But being the one on the stand
I know the way to go, no ones guiding me.
When time soaked with blood turns its back
I know it's hard to fall
Confided in me was your heart
I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me." '

I smiled in seeing that Magik was head banging along with Blaze and Zen before looking over at us and smiling.

'Nothing will last in this life,
our time is spent constructing,
now you're perfecting a world...meant to sin
Constrict your hands around me,
squeeze till I cannot breathe,
this air tastes dead inside me,
contribute to our plague.
Break all your promises,
tear down this steadfast wall,
Restraints are useless here,
tasting salvation's near.

Nothing hurts my world
just affects the ones around me
When sin's deep in my blood,
you'll be the one to fall

"I wish I could be the one
the one who won't care at all
But being the one on the stand,
I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
When time soaked in blood turns its back,
I know its hard to fall.
Confided in me was your heard
I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me" '

At the end, I watched as Magik jumped in place before standing near the drum kit.

"Shit," she said with a little laugh," How was that?" My smile widen when people began to cheer," Alright! Well, this next one, Our lovely Jazz wants to sing because it came from her hero before he became who he is now. I'm not going to say the name, if you know the band this crazy fucker used to be in, then kudos to you. If not, no bueno. Jazz, you know what to do."

I looked at Jazz to see that she smirked at Magik before nodding at the other girls. Hitting her drum sticks together. She began to play. Looking at Jimmy, I saw his smile grow twice its size.

"They're playing 'Necromance Theatre'," he said, looking over at Brian.

I smiled at them and watched the show. Before long, Jazz began to sing her heart out. I was shocked to hear that she sounds just like Jimmy while singing.I smiled when I heard Jimmy and Jazz growl at the begining before she began to sing.

'A darkened, dim-lit hallway 'til...
Black lights and figures fky out,
Perfect expression of the theater...
And how I've tasted my own blood,

And I've taken and you've given,
Wilted-away...And it won't be long 'til
my visions are clear... And the passion
the bodies, sucks you in... I feel
this violence consume me, endlessly...
I can't leave the sight of this for
retrospect... And tingling with the gain,
I seem all small with the darkened-eyes,
that gives us power over souls,

I can't leave the sight of this for
retrospect... Failings, failings, failings
And failings, failings, failings...

[Growl]
I've been allotted night, the other thing is
the flesh at risk... Y'all keep nothing for me,
I will do right, to raise this flesh... Y'all
bring nothing for me,

Enter a builder of fear... To please show them
hoe to live... White-eyes are burning your skin,
with the envy of the dead...

And I've taken and you've given,
Wilted-away... And it won't be long 'till
my visions are clear...And the passion,
the bodies,sucks you in... I feel
this violence consume me, endlessly...
I can't leave the sight of this for
retrospect... And tingling with the gain,
I seem all small with darkened-eyes,
that gives us power over soul,

I can leave my ignorance behind with you
Failings,failings, failings, And failings
failings, failings...

As the light then fills the eyes with tears...
When boiling light hits the skin, Erase the

memory of the light, ignore the object above
woods...

Mid-night, I pray that this is much more

than a dream...My little door to worlds

has damned us all to hell...'

I smiled in seeing that Jazz had brought tears in Jimmy's eyes. Tears that are filled with joy. Looking back out onto the stage, I saw that the girls all had microphones before them I saw them clearing there throats before Jazz began to sing again.

'Every time I look into the mirror-- I see it

in my face... I'm possessed by the goblin

child who'll destroy the human race, though,

I haven't forgotten hope... I know the

ancient lord, God will strike me down-- to

Hell; forever-more... Into the burial shroud

Ignore love and peace... With his mark upon

my flesh, ignore love and peace...

Beyond a careful wall, ignore love and peace..'

At the last verse, people went even more wild. I heard Magik and Jazz laughing at the reaction they got.

"So are you all ready for the last one?" Jazz asked, making the crowd go wild." Magik, looks like they're ready for the last one."

"Looks like it. Now, we have a person here who will love to play the violin and another to play the cello for us. Now, I'm going to give them the signal. You all ready out there?" Magik yelled into the mic, making people go wild," Hit it!"

As soon as those words lift her mouth, I saw in the front row, a man and a women on a chello and violin. I realized, before the guitars began to play, that they were playing 'Afterlife.'

'Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen
so insure but it seems, 'cause we've been waiting for you
Fallen into this place, just giving you a small taste
of your Afterlife here so stay, you'll be back here soon anyway

I see a distant light, but girl this can't be right
Such a surreal place to see so how did this come to be
Arrived too early

And when I think of all the places I just don't belong
I've come to grips with life and realize this is going too far

I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear
escape from this Afterlife
'cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here

A place of hope and no pain, perfect skies with no rain
Can leave this place but refrain, 'cause we've been waiting for you
Fallen into this place, just giving you a small taste
of your Afterlife here so stay, you'll be back here soon anyway

This peace on earth's not right

[Zen]
With my back against the wall

[Magik]
No pain or sign of time

[Zen]
I'm much to young to fall

[Magik]
So out of place don't wanna stay, I feel wrong
and that's my sign
I've made up my mind

Gave me your hand but realize I just wanna say goodbye
Please understand I have to leave and carry in my own life

I don't belong here,I gotta move on dear escape from this Afterlife
'Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here
Got nothing against you and surely I'll miss you
This place full of peace and light, and I'd hope you might
take me back inside when the time is right'

I smiled in seeing that Magik looked at the crowd in some parts of the song while in the others, she looked at the girls she has called a family since she was born.

'Loved ones back home all crying 'cause they're already missing me
I pray to God that there's
somebody listening
Give me a chance to be that person I wanna be

[Jazz]
I am broken; I'm choking on this ecstasy

[Magik]
Oh Lord I'll try so hard but you gotta let go of me

[Jazz]
Unbreak me, unchain me, I need another chance to live'

As soon as the fast guitar solos hit, Blaze and Zen moved to the front of the stage, back to back. I saw that Blaze was smirking our to the crowd while Zen looked down at her guitar, making sure that she hit every note. I heard Jazz scream out before Magik's sinister laughter before singing once again.

'I don't belong here, I gotta move on dear escape
from this Afterlife
'Cause this time I'm right to move on and on,
far away from here
Got nothing against you and surely I'll miss you
This place full of peace and light, and I'd hope you
might
take me back inside when the time it right'

As soon as Magik was done, the girls took center stage, grabbed each others hands, and bowed to the crowd before coming towards us.

"That is the most awesome-st thing I have ever seen!" Johnny said before bringing Jakie into a tight hug.

The rest of the guys did the same to the rest of the girls. Looking at Magik, I smiled at her before bringing her into a tight hug.

"That was fucking amazing," I said into her hair.

"Thanks Matt," she whispered back.

I pulled back, smiling at her before looking around where we were all standing. I smiled, feeling that this was completely right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscribe?