Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Jakie

"That was so fucking awesome," Johnny said to me before bringing me into another bone brushing hug.

When he brought me close to him for a hug, for some strange, yet calming reason, it felt as if I belonged there. Johnny and I continued to hug each other until someone cleared there throat. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that it was none other then Kat.

"You guys were fucking amazing!" Kat exclaimed as she brought us into tight hug.

"Thanks, Kit Kat," Blaze said, smiling at the tattooed beauty.

Kat laughed before saying"Alright. I've kept you all long enough. Go on home and get some rest. I'll see you on Saturday."

After we all said our goodbyes, the guys from Avenged walked us back to Zacky Hummer. And just like before, I had to take a seat on Johnny's lap. As Zacky began to drive to our home, with Zen telling him which way to go, I had a sudden felling as if something was going to happen. Something that will change the way we look at something. Shaking my head, I smiled at Johnny before getting into a really heated conversation about my height.

"I am not that short!"I exclaimed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Uh,yes you are!" He said back in the same tone.

"No I'm not! I'm just an inch shorter then you," I huffed out, making him laugh.

I looked over at the girls to see that they were giggling a bit. About ten minutes later, Zacky pulled up to something I didn't expect. Our apartment complex, our home, was on fire.

"No!" I heard Jazz yell out before jumping out of the Hummer.

"JAZZ!"Jimmy yelled out, taking hold of her arm," Don't go in there! There is nothing there!"

"Yes there is!" Jazz yelled back,"There is something that is important to the girls and I! It will help us understand who we are!:"

I saw that Jimmy wasn't going to let her go any time soon so Jazz did something that wasn't really that shocking.

"I'm sorry," Jazz said and right before our eyes, she kneed Jimmy in the balls.

Jimmy yelled out in pain, letting go on his hold of Jazz to cup himself.

"JAZZ! NO!" Magik, Blaze, Zen and I yelled at the same time.

I was trying to follow her when I felt someone get a tight hold on my waist. Looking back,I saw that it was Johnny. Looking over at the rest of the girls, I saw that they were also being held in place.

"Let us go!"Magik yelled out, trying to get out of Matt's hold as we watched out sister run into the blazing buliding.

"You are not going in there!" Matt growled out," I am not about to lose you too."

When he said that, I stopped for a moment. What did he mean by that? Shaking away that feeling, I looked back at the building, seeing it coming down. I cried out when I heard an explosion from the other side, where our home was located. Looking over at Jimmy, I saw that he was now on his knees, looking at the building as it burned to the grown, tears rolling down his face. I was that he saw mumbling something. Most likely a prayer. Another explosion was heard and my head snapped back to the building. More and more tears came with each passing moment when I did not see our sister come out. I was about to look down when movement to my right caught my eye. My breathing stopped and I waited.

"JAZZ!"I yelled out in as I ran out of Johnny's grasp, running towards my sister.

Jazz let go of what was in her arms and threw them around me. I heard her breathing hard, getting as much clean air as she can. Pulling back, Blaze brought her into a tight hug.

"You fucking crazy bitch!" Blaze said, tears still rolling down her face," What the fuck?!"

Instead of waiting for her answer, Blaze brought her into another hug. Zen then Magik brought her into a hug before looking back at the guys. I watched as Jimmy ran towards Jazz, bringing her into a bone crushing hug and sobbing in her shoulder. I heard him mumble something along the lines of 'never fucking do that to me again'. Jazz tighted her hold on Jimmy before pulling back. Looking down, I saw what she had in her arms.

"You fucking went back in there for that fucking kick drum!?" I yelled at her.

The rest of the guys and girls looked down before looking at her.

"I told you," Jazz said, taking more breaths," It will help us understand who we are. It's whats inside that is important to us."

Looking at her, I saw that she was looking at all of us in the eye. I saw that she was telling the truth.

"Let's get them to my house," Brian said, bringing Blaze close to his side.

The guys nodded there head before walking towards the Hummer. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that Jimmy took hold of the kick drum before bringing Jazz to his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?