Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"Hypocrisy has really aged you well."

I stood on the stage and watched as Zacky tuned his guitar. I sat on one of the speakers quietly. He looked up from his guitar after he noticed how quiet I had gotten. He asked,” Want to try?”

I raised my eyebrow,” tuning?”

He chuckled,” No, playing.”

I nodded,” Oh sure.”

He brought the guitar over and handed it to me. I already knew how to play guitar but I didn’t object when he placed his hands over mine to guide me in playing a tune. I could feel his breath on my neck and it gave me Goosebumps. He was so close I could hear his breathing directly in my ear.

He encouraged, “Good. Try hitting those chords at the same time.”

At this point I didn’t really hear him. My thoughts were wandering like they did at Top shelf. Before I knew it he was facing me. He cracked a smile,” Earth to Lex. You in there?”

I shook my head and laughed anxiously. He set down the guitar and he bit his lip. I could tell he was thinking. I asked,” What are you thinking about?”

He bent down a little and stated,” about kissing you right now.”

Before I could answer his lips were on mine. Shocked at first I hesitated. I stiffened but then I relaxed. I placed my hand on his neck and kissed him back.

The kiss seemed to last for a good while but then someone interrupted us. As that person cleared their throat we broke apart; slightly embarrassed. When I looked over Zacky’s shoulder I saw Ben with his arms folded across his chest. His face was covered by anger, hurt, and betrayal.

Zacky stood up straight and grabbed his guitar. He smiled weakly as he left me on stage. Ben asked rudely,” Really, Alexandria? Kissing the first rock star you can get now?”

I almost laughed,” excuse me, man whore. Hypocrisy has really aged you well.”

He rolled his eyes. So I asked,” How was fucking that eighteen year old last night? I bet she was amazing in the sac. Blonde hair, fake nose, fake lips, did you make sure she didn’t have penis with all that plastic surgery she had?”

I could tell that my statement made him angrier. He grumbled,” This world isn’t for you.”

I scoffed,” Right, because you wanted to do drugs and fuck random girls. That’s why I don’t belong here huh? You didn’t want me to know that you were doing that. That’s why you told me not to wait. But I did. You didn’t even bother to let me know you were alright. But you know, it’s a good thing I’m not waiting anymore for your dumb ass. I wasted three years of my life on you and you weren’t even around!”

We had now drawn a crowd. Zacky was on the side stage watching. Danny was where the crowd would be later tonight. I knew there were more people but anger was blurring my vision. He croaked,” I don’t do drugs.”

I arched my eyebrow,” The white on your nose is you’re secret to tell.”

He actually wiped at his nose and that’s when I knew my guess had been right. Being put through hell to help him get over his addiction and he was right back at it.

I felt my fists getting ready to hit him in the face as I shook my head,” You cocksucker.”

He opened his mouth as to explain himself and we were interrupted,” Lex, let’s go.”

The voice wasn’t harsh or rude, it was soft. I turned my head to see Zacky now more visible on the stage.

He was reaching for me. I debated about getting a quick punch in but I let the better side get a hold of me and I reached back for Zacky’s hand. He had promised that if Ben bugged me he would be able to get him off my mind.

I gave one last glare to Ben and that gave him ammunition to try and act all tough. He stated with attitude,” Fuck you Alexandria.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit! I couldnt wait til tomorrow to upload it! So after this chapter I dont want any silent readers! leave a comment and suscribe! What do you think is going to happen next?

Alexandria's outfit