Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"I am rock and roll at its ***ing finest."

Danny:

The second concert of the tour ended fucking fantastically. I talked Alexandria into coming to the bar afterwards with us. I invited her for other reasons then just a drink. I hadn’t had a groupie yet and I was itching for some sex. I was a cunning son of a bitch. I smiled to myself as I watched her distance herself from Ben, while we walked to the bar. They had recently had another fight over something stupid. I overheard some of the fight and to me it seemed like she wanted to prove she wasn’t waiting for him anymore. That’s where my idea came from.

I didn’t mean any disrespect to Ben but what can you do? I have needs, you see. I truly wanted to see what made Ben so into her. If he couldn’t forget about her after sleeping with a busload of girls then she must be fucking brilliant in the cot.

When we walked into the bar the music was blasting. I watched Alexandria’s ass sway as she walked straight to the bar. I bit my lip and sauntered afterwards. I raised my eyebrow as Alexandria asked;” Can I get a glass of whiskey?”

I watched in amazement as she downed the whole thing. She licked her lips and I looked at Ben. He chuckled,” Beer pong challenges in high school.”

We were in one of the hotspots that college students come for Spring Break so they had all the fast hip hop songs going. I cured my problem f being bored by taking more and more shots. Ben nodded and pulled her off the stool and into the crowd. I rolled my eyes that they were fighting and he can still manage to get her to dance with him. Damn, her dancing in those skinny jeans and heels was turning me on and I was only watching. I knew Ben wasn’t one for dancing so he would just hold onto her hips and she would dance.

When they finally came back she chugged down two more glasses of whiskey. I caught Ben staring at some girls in the corner so I told him to go talk to them, so I could be alone with Alexandria. She had blossomed more since I saw her last back in Dubai. Plus, I liked a girl with some fight in them. I was going to make my move. I noticed her thong hanging out of her jeans a little and I felt myself get hard.

I stood directly behind her and placed my hands on the bar so she was in between the bar and I. I knew she could feel my hard on against her ass and I whispered in her ear,” I think you and me should go somewhere private.”

She replied,” What’s in it for me?”

I smirked, “The ride of a lifetime baby.”

Alexandria:

Feeling Bens calloused hands on my hips reminded me of old times. I was close to kissing him but I decided against it. I had to remind myself that I was fucking pissed at him. When we got back to the bar I watched him walk towards two girl who barely looked 18. I rolled my eyes and faced the bar. Typical man whore. Then I noticed someone press up against me.

Danny whispered,” I think you and me should go somewhere private.”

He was horny I could tell from the stares. I wasn’t dumb and I was very observant. The funny thing is he thought I was drunk. I was a heavyweight I was nowhere near drunk.

I asked,” What’s in it for me?”

He replied confidently, “The ride of a lifetime baby.”

I felt his fingers move my hair off my shoulder and his lips were at my neck. His touch was foreign and it gave me goose bumps. But then again I was a little creeped out by his approach. So I turned around and he smirked.

I smiled,” Sorry Danny, but I’ve already had the ride of a lifetime.”

I slipped out of his grasp.

He rolled his eyes,” I bet I can beat Ben in the Sack. You’ve seen nothing yet Darlin’.”

At this point I realized he was too drunk to stop himself. So I began to search the bar for the Avenged Sevenfold guys who were supposed to show up. Come on, where are they?
Danny’s hands were on my hips and he was trying to dry hump me, hoping that it would persuade me. I rolled my brown eyes and finally I caught eye contact with the black haired green eyed guitarist. I smiled at him and he made his way through the crowd towards me. I instantly thought of a plan to get away from the horny english man. I turned back to Danny and shrugged,” you know Danny, I never said a thing about Ben.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so what do you think of drunk Danny trying to get Ben away so he can get to Alexandria? Its not gonna go anywhere but had to try it. I have to say, the next chapter i liked at first but then I got more into Ben instead of Zacky for a while. haha. but i might put up another chapter or two since I'll be out of town this weekend. (:

Thank you:
Zombiecreatures ( Your comment seriously made me laugh out loud! haha. Hope you like the new chapter)
{b] Synyster Sykes