Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"It's hard to remember the good times when there was just so much heartache"

I pushed his hands away and walked over to Zacky who was currently a couple feet away. I grabbed his hand and wrapped his arm around my waist just before I placed my lips against his. I felt Zacky stiffen at my advancements but then he kissed me back, slipping his tongue in my mouth.

I heard Danny state,” Fucking hell.”

When we stopped kissing he smiled,” well I sure wasn’t expecting that.

I stared into his eyes and blushed,” sorry.”

He arched his eyebrow,” Was that a tongue piercing I felt?”

I nodded sticking out my tongue to reveal a diamond tongue stud,” Yeah.”

He bit onto his right snake bite and mumbled,” That’s hot.”

I chuckled and he asked,” Do you want to perhaps go back to the bus? Danny seems to be looking at you like he wants to like uh, eat you?”

I laughed at his comment and just nodded. I could tell that Zacky had drunk some alcohol tonight but both us weren’t completely impaired. I nodded and we left the bar. Just before I left I made eye contact with Ben who was currently whispering seductively into some blonde tramps ear. I tried to not let the hurt take over so I focused all on Zacky.

I felt Zacky’s hand take mine as we walked to the bus. When we stepped onto our living area we realized we were alone. I had walked in the bus first so I was stumbling around in the darkness. Zacky and I started laughing as he put his hands on my hips to lead me farther into the bus.

I ran into the door that led into the sleep corners. I laughed and then put my back to the door. Zacky got closer and soon his lips were inches away from mine. He whispered,” Oh, the bad things I could do to you.”

His tone caught me off guard. It left my mind going wild with thoughts. I wondered if I should do this to Ben and then I thought that while he was out that he had slept with plenty of girls. So who was I kidding? Right now it was just Zacky and I.

I arched my eyebrow; pushing my luck, “Why don’t you show me then?”

His fingertips trailed my rib cage,” I could fully show you if we were actually at my house instead of on a bus. So rain check on that. But follow me.”

He twirled me around clumsily and opened the door. We walked into the sleeping area and then he closed the door and did his best to find a lock. Suddenly his lips were on mine in the darkness. He had me pinned against the bunks. I could feel his hands trailing my butt and then he wrapped my legs around his waist. I knew where this was going. In between kissing I breathed,” Zacky, I’m not ready.”

I may have had some alcohol but I wasn’t completely unaware of where this was going. I hadn’t had sex since Ben and I was ready to make that bond with someone else yet. Sure fooling around wasn’t that bad but sex only leads to being hurt in the end. I was smart enough to not let the hot guy and rock n roll atmosphere change me that quickly.

He slowed his movements to where it wasn’t all a rush for something. He kissed my shoulder,” I respect that.”

Catching my breath I nodded. I was glad that he wasn’t about to force me to do something I didn’t want to do. I hope he realized that this could make things awkward for the band if he had. I added,” But I didn’t say you could stop kissing me.”

He smirked and his lips were back on mine. I could hear the animal in him deep in his throat. It was hot. I felt sparks between us as we kissed roughly. I could feel him moving his hips against me and I felt myself getting light headed. I accidently let out a small moan and I felt Zacky stiffen. He licked his lips, “You’re so beautiful. That’s the first thing that came to my mind when I met you. I understand you’re not ready but honestly if we keep going I won’t be able to stop myself from having my way with you.”

Understanding what he meant, I kissed his lips for a second and then I hopped off his waist. As soon as my shoes hit the floor I was faced with a huge headache. I felt dizzy, “oh wow.”

He caught me by the elbow with a concerned look. I waved it off,” I’m just going to go to sleep.”

He helped me into my top bunk and then kissed my forehead,” Well uh feel better. See you in the morning Lex.”

“Lex, wake up!!” I heard from outside the black curtain.

I blinked and groaned. Who the hell was waking me up? I opened the curtain a little bit to see Matt smiling at me. I frowned and demanded,” What?”

Behind him was Danny. Ugh! Matt stated with a chuckle at my morning rudeness,” Danny has to ask you a huge favor.”

I snapped back,” What is it? To find him a good groupie?”

Danny laughed sarcastically and Matt left me alone with him. Danny groaned,” I need you to go talk to Ben.”

I replied,” Why?”

Danny stated,” He won’t get out of bed and is refusing to play tonight’s show. He says he is sick but I don’t believe it. So I figured you’d be able to get him to get a move on.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So heres one more chapter. there is a huge secret that will come out later and its going to blow your mind! maybe, maybe it wont though. ahaha. it wont be revealed for a while but just know that One of the guys in this story isnt so innocent. I'm seriously debating to put up another one. haha. what do you think is really wrong with Ben?