Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"You said you cried a thousand times. But I don't believe a word of it."

The show went flawlessly. My piano playing did the trick. The guys thanked me many times after the show was over. I could tell that they were all a little distracted by the fact that they lost something of Jimmy’s. I had never lost someone like they did and I didn’t impose myself on trying to understand their pain. I wished I could help them but really only time will.

They all seemed down when we were walking back to the buses. I caught up to Matt and stated,” Good job tonight. I know it was hard but I’m sure Jimmy is proud of you.”

Matt smiled a little, “Thanks Lex. Sorry that we are so down and shit.”

I shook my head,” Take all the time you need to mourn for him Matt. It’s normal. I’ll let you guys reminisce and shit, I’m gonna chill with Danny, Ben, Cameron, James, and Sam.”

He nodded and said,” Have fun.”

I opened the bus door to Asking Alexandria’s bus and I heard a whole bunch of, “ALEXANDRIA! HEY!”

I smirked and searched for Ben through the crowd of guys on the bus. A few of the guys from Black Veil Brides were there all drinking beer. I was disappointed. Ben invited me here and he was nowhere in sight. Then I heard someone shout,” Hey blokes, move will ya!”

In the tiny spot where they all moved I spotted Ben on his stomach. His face lit up when he saw me slowly walking towards the back of the bus where everyone was crowding. He motioned for me sit next to him on what little room was left on the futon. I stretched my neck to see what was being tattooed on his calves. He had a flower on each calf and the words East London.

I nodded with approval. I listened to all the guys’ conversations and jokes while the tattooist’s machine buzzed in the background. I felt a big tug on my hand which caused me to stop laughing and look from Danny and Andy to Ben. He was cringing and squeezing my hand.

I arched my eyebrow and teased,” Wuss?”

He replied,” AM NOT!”

He laughed and then he laid his head on the side of my thigh. I wasn’t exactly uncomfortable with it but it was just weird. What made him suddenly realize he wanted to fight for me? I didn’t seem that important before.

Ashley pulled his IPhone out of his pocket and handed me it. He said,” Check that out.”
Part of me was a little scared to look. I had heard about his love of sex so I slowly looked at the screen. On the screen was an article and review of the concerts in Florida. I read the article about four times since I couldn’t believe my eyes.

After a tiny break to mourn for their drummer’s death Avenged Sevenfold is back and hitting it hard. Despite a few hard times playing the songs the Rev had wrote, the band is still going. To start off the Buried Alive tour they introduced their fill in drummer Alexandria Westbrook, a British drummer. Some people may know her from singing with Bring me the Horizon, We the Kings, and a Day to Remember. We would like to applaud Ms. Westbrook for filling in for a very big spot. Fans have expectations and miss The Rev and we think that she has met their expectations. The fans seemed to quickly fall for her charm as she was the trending topic on Twitter two days ago. So Alexandria, welcome to Rock N Roll.

I looked up from the phone with a huge smile on my face. Ashley nodded,” So weren’t not the only ones who like you!”

I laughed. I couldn’t believe that I had become a trending topic and the fans actually liked me. I guess I didn’t think about it when my Twitter grew more followers. I was extremely proud of the way I had become more known. I guess I have to thank Ben. If he wouldn’t have left, I wouldn’t have gotten to where I am.

The tattoo artist was finishing up Bens tattoo and I watched as he took pictures of his work. I tapped on Ben’s shoulder and he didn’t move. I cocked my head and poked his head,” Ben wake up.”

He slowly looked up at me with tired eyes. He rubbed his eyes. I knew this ritual I spent most of my mornings a while ago waking him up. I looked away from his sleepy gaze and looked at my hands. It was too much to handle. I didn’t like being overwhelmed with memories.
♠ ♠ ♠
18 suscribers! Awesome! Lets get some more comments!