Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"It's truth be told now or it's meet your demise."

He refused to meet my gaze and he bit his lip like he didn’t know what to say. How could someone not know what to say? You would think he would have a pretty good explanation by now. He had a couple weeks of not talking to me and you still don’t know what to say.

I arched my eyebrow as a silent question. After a few more seconds of silence I frowned and asked with attitude,” So no explanation? Pretty much it was just lonely on the road and I could easily manipulate your feelings. Is that it? You could be straight up with me.”

He finally sighed and replied,” I honestly have no explanation… We got into a big fight and then what happened on the bus between us kind of opened my eyes to what more I could have…”

His answer was embarrassing and weak. What more he could have? God his fiancé isn’t enough when you’re out on the road and she doesn’t know what you’ve been trying to do?

I put my hand on my hip,” That’s a horrible excuse Zacky. Remember that rain check? Yeah, what were you going to be like then? Hang on, let my fiancé go to work and I’ll sneak you in through the back door?”

He shook his head dramatically,” Lex come on. I didn’t mean for this to happen.”

He was digging himself in a deeper hole. I questioned,” Didn’t mean for me to find out or didn’t mean to cheat on your fiancé?”

He ran his fingers through his hair and groaned. I gave him a pat on the shoulder and stated,” You have more problems to work out with your fiancé then with a touring drummer. Try your horrible excuse on her, maybe she’ll fall for it…”

This time he didn’t try to stop me from walking away from him. He just let me walked past him and into the venue. I hoped he felt like shit.

“You should have known the price of evil. It hurt s to know that you belong here. Oh… it’s your fucking nightmare!”

After the Duluth show we had five concerts left of the Buried Alive tour. I walked off the stage with a feeling of exhaustion. I kind of wanted to just go straight to sleep but then again I wanted to spend time with Ben. I could hear towels whipping behind me so I turned around to see Brian about to whip me with a towel. I scowled at him and he smiled like he wasn’t doing anything wrong.

He laughed,” Here’s a towel. Great job tonight by the way!”

I smiled,” Thanks. You did great too!”

Soon Johnny joined our conversation about the show. My sleepiness was beginning to get to me because I was starting to zone out. My mind drifted off to other things in the room.

Danny asked,” So the groupies outside are looking pretty hot. I’d tap that shit!”
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOO what do you think about Zacky's crappy explanation?

Thanks to:

Alexandrias Nitemare:(I know! Her and Ben being together again makes me happy inside!)

pgigymnastics