Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"Don't ever let go of that smile. Hold on forever, because that's our final dedication."

James exclaimed,” Got some sexy ass bitches outside!”

Cameron laughed,” They were practically throwing themselves at us during the show.”

Danny shouted,” Fuck it! Let’s go get ‘em! You comin’ Benny poo?”

I looked over my shoulder at the sound of the very awkward nickname and the sudden spike of interest. Ben was a grown man. He could do whatever he pleased but considering we were together but not quite official, I wanted to see what he would say.

I didn’t want to make it obvious that I was looking at them and eavesdropping as well. I tossed my towel to Synyster and began to walk towards the door. The exit door just happened to be right next to the group of horny Brits. Right as I took a step out the door I heard,” Hey Alexandria, wait up a minute.”

I turned my head unsure of who really said that. Right about now, all of our accents seemed to mush together. Ben smiled in my direction. He proclaimed,” I think I’ll skip out on this one. I’m going to chill with Alexandria.”

A drunken Sam whispered,” Oh Ah Alexandria…”

Ben laughed and shouted,” Eighteen, Danny. Remember that!”

Ben grabbed my hand affectionately and stated,” Ya’ did great tonight.”

Surprised by his actions of turning down plenty of young sex crazed girls I was almost too shocked to answer. I replied,” Thanks. You did great yourself.”

He smiled with pride,” Of course I did, because I’m a sexy motherfucker.”

I snorted,” Oh really? That’s it?”

Cocky as ever, he nodded. I pushed him lightly off the curb and he made it more dramatic. We were both pretty tired. If his bus wasn’t going to be overloaded with guys having sex then we would go there. If my bus wasn’t going to be occupied with Zacky then we would go there. But unfortunately, the guys were going to be having sex and Zacky had taken off to the bus faster than anyone.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. The little sweet things you wouldn’t expect a hard core rock star to do made my day. The fact that he really was trying warmed my heart.

He asked,” When do you go back to London?”

We hadn’t talked about after the tour much. I think we both didn’t want to face that yet. The only thing that sucked was that the tour was flying by quickly. So I bit my lip, “The afternoon after the last concert. Why?”

He stated,” I’m staying with you in Washington that night.”

I looked up from the street to his eyes and smiled happily,” That sounds swell to me.”

He gave me a thumbs up and pulled me towards the Asking Alexandria bus. Surprisingly all the groupies the guys had mentioned weren’t there yet. It was just Ben and I on the bus. He grabbed two shot glasses and poured some Jack Daniels into each of the glasses. He handed me my glass and he motioned for us to cheers.

I hit my glass against mine and we both tipped our heads back and drank the shot. He jumped off the couch,” Oh fuck! I have to show you something! I keep forgetting to show you it.”

I asked,” What is it?”

He stated as he walked into the back of the bus,” Something of sentimental value.”

I shook my head with confusion. But I slowly followed him to where his guitar was. He knelt down and I watched him curiously. He was untying something from his guitar from what I could see. He finally stood up and hid one hand behind his back. He said,” Close your eyes.”

I closed my eyes and I listened to him asked,” Do you remember when we got enough money to go to London and you didn’t believe me that you could see Big Ben tilting? And how you spent all day staring at it trying to prove me wrong?”

I finished his story,” I finally gave up and realized that you were nowhere to be found. But I found you inside the gift shop closest to Big Ben where you were buying something and asking the guy to collaborate with your theory.”

I smiled out of habit and I felt him take my hand and put something cold and long into my hand. I peeked through one eye at the necklace with a picture of Big Ben and a key hanging next to it.

I opened my eyes bigger and then I saw Ben smirk,” You hardly ever took off that damn necklace. The last time you did, it was at my house. I just so happened to spot it the day I was leaving. It’s been attached to my guitar ever since.”

I could feel myself getting teary eyed. I mumbled,” I never took it off cause you got it for me…”

Ben straightened up and questioned,” Are you… crying?”

I blinked a few times to get rid of the tears and replied,” I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

He eyed me and grabbed the necklace from my hands. He put the necklace over my head and it draped from my neck. I looked down at the necklace and asked,” But doesn’t this go on your guitar?”

He shook his head,” Not anymore. You’re here with me now and it belongs to you anyways.”

He put his fingers in my belt loops and pulled me closer to him so he could kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexandria's Big Ben necklace

Well that was a cute chapter to write. When I'm writing the dialouge in this story, i find myself mimicking the words in a british accent. I want that accent soo badly. haha. Anyways, so I'm thinking two or three more chapters before i start the SEQUEL! Yay!

thanks to:
Alexandrias nitemare:(Seriously! Thank you for constantly commenting! I loved getting feedback and its great to just hear how much you cant wait for the next update. I was making Alexandria get to Zacky more by having her tell him to use the same excuse with his fiance. I love when Ben and Her are together. I like to reveal more about their past together so you knew the extent of their past relationship. I seriously fall more in love with Ben everytime i write a chapter. haha.)