Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"They say I can't last a day in the real world. I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine."

Zacky V:

We had gotten a demo from a chick named Alexandria Westbrook in London. She had sent it two months ago but for some reason we got it late. When we watched the videos I was brought to tears. She was good, like extremely good. This whole process of not having The Rev with us on tour was hard.

Syn smiled,” Dude lets contact this girl!”

Johnny asked,” Who is she?”

Matt explained,” She’s been drumming for like eight years. She did a duet called we’ll be a dream with We the Kings and with Bring me the Horizon. She’s twenty two years old and lives in London.”

I nodded,” I agree with Brian. She’s great.”

We voted on it and we were stoked to find our new drummer for the Buried Alive tour. Everyone had plans that week so I offered to go get her from London.

So I got onto an airplane and ten hours later I was on my way to Ms. Westbrook’s house. I looked at my GPS on my IPhone as I walked down the bricked streets. I finally reached her house and knocked on the door.

When the door opened I was surprised; probably just as much as she was. I didn’t know she had a bunch of tattoos. God she was beautiful. Her brown eyes were full of nerves and excitement.

I asked,” Can I come in?”

She was still in disbelief when I stepped into her house. I was quite surprised how quick it
took her to pack for leaving the country. I explained,” Well we’re just going to head straight to Florida. So we can get all set up and practice, stuff like that.”

Her smile when she was already caught me off guard. Her smile was breath taking. I couldn’t help but smile back.

She nodded and before we left she grabbed some drum sticks that were hung up on the wall. I figured something about them was special. But I opened the front door for her and she stepped out. When we sat at the airport I observed her. In her skinny jeans she had pretty long legs. She was very light on her feet. She strutted flawlessly. She caught me staring at one point so I tried to play it off.

All together 19 hours on a plane in the past day was enough to make me sick. I slept most of the time of the nine hour flight to Florida. I was just glad that we for sure had a drummer for our tour. Even if it was a girl.

Alexandria:

When I arrived in Florida with Zacky Vengeance, I discovered I wasn’t as nervous to be around him. Maybe it was the fact that his sleeping form had some pretty embarrassing expressions on the plane. I let him ramble as we made our way to the hotel and then to the place they were set to play. We got to the arena when he happened to mention who the other bands that were going to be there were.

He stated,” Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, and Hollywood Undead are here with us.”

I let out a cough since I choked on my own spit. Asking Alexandria? Oh fuck. He asked,” You okay?”

I squeaked,” Yeah totally.”

He motioned towards the stage which had his guitar and a drum set awaiting us. Zacky
picked up the guitar and I recognized the chords to Unbound. I jumped behind the Drum set to play the beats right behind him. We just played the background music and he shouted,” You know there’s a girl singing in this song and I know you can sing so sing it.”

I kept playing until I heard the right note that signaled for me to sing.

“There nothing here to take for granted with each breath that we take. The hands of time strip youth from our bodies and we fade. Memories remain as time goes on.”

When we got done playing Zacky put his guitar down and gave me a high five. He exclaimed,” Great timing! I was unsure if you were actually going to go to the drums.”

We sat on the speakers and talked about the tour ahead of us. The conversation led to me being able to sing acoustically. I told him about how I would sing at bars and when I moved back to London I had already been in contact with famous bands. He had told me that he had watched some of the videos on YouTube of me singing and that he thought I was really good.

My heart stopped when I heard another English accent like mine,” ZACKY V!”

I turned my head to see Danny and the rest of his band following him. Danny smiled,” Who is this pretty lady?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Lex's outfit at the arena (the one on the right)

oh shit! What do you guys think will happen next!? Comment and let me know!