Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"Be honest, did you ever mention my name? Did you get sick of the shame?"

I opened my eyes and saw that Ben was frowning at me. I was about to start running to my room but his grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away and gave him a dirty look.

He begged, “Just talk to me Alexandria.”

I scoffed,” Don’t call me that.”

He questioned,” What, your name?”

I rolled my eyes and tried to pull away one more time. He sweetly pleaded,” Please talk to me.”

I spit out,” You had fucking three years to talk to me!”

He didn’t reply. I yelled, “Oh yeah, did you forget about that? Forget that you left me in Dubai? I fucking waited for you! I never stopped! This tattoo was a waste of fucking ink. You obviously never gave a shit!”

He grabbed my wrist that had his name on it when I pointed it out angrily. He growled,” I gave a shit. You think leaving was easy on me too?”

I replied,” If you gave a shit, why didn’t you come back or at least call me, huh? Did you even think of the pain it put me through!? Now let go of me Ben. I don’t want to talk to you.”

He reluctantly let go of my arm and turned away. As he walked down the hall he ran his hand through his hair and sighed. I slammed my hotel door and found myself crying all over again.

Ben:

I was fucking ready for this tour to begin. I found excitement in the adrenaline rush from performing. My life was in the fast lane. Alcohol and ladies every night, that’s how I lived. The ladies part came along with any rocking lifestyle. But I chose to do it because it got my mind off of her.

She was in my dreams and I thought I was going insane when I kept thinking I would see her at shows. Maybe I really was going insane because none of those chicks were her. Sleeping with girls was nothing compared to my old sex life with her. It had been three years and I was still stuck on her. Danny guaranteed that after sleeping with a whole bunch of babes, she would be forgotten. Yeah, that never happened. But I acted like it did.

Danny and I walked into the Florida Venue together and then he walked faster when he spotted a girl. I rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle. Boy was he girl crazy. I saw Zacky Vengeance from Avenged on the stage with this girl with dark hair. Matt had told us something about that they hired a girl drummer. Our drummer made fun of that idea.

I could hear Danny flirting with the girl and her turning him down. I laughed knowing that he would keep trying. What struck me as odd was when he mentioned that he had seen her before.

He guessed, “Alexandria?”

That’s when my heart stopped and I shot a looked towards this girl. I was extremely surprised and she wouldn’t look my way so I could for sure know it was her. When she laughed and then she said she was leaving I instantly recognized her voice. It was like hearing your old favorite song for the first time in ten years. I was overwhelmed by memories.

I followed her out of the venue and called out to her. She didn’t stop. When she began walking into traffic I quickly followed her. I followed her into the hotel and I finally caught up to her in the hallway. She tried to push me away but I wasn’t letting her push me away. It wasn’t happening.

I listened to her shout at me and I wanted her to know how much pain I had to go through when I left her. She was the love of my life. She always will be. But she didn’t want to listen she just wanted to get away from me. I could understand why but I wish I didn’t. Something in her words made me really think. I fucking waited for you! I never stopped. She never stopped? She sure acted like she had but I’m just as surprised as her that we were reunited.

I walked away from the sound of her slamming her hotel room door. I could lose her to Zacky or worse drugs. I wasn’t stupid. I could see the way Zacky looked at her. I wasn’t sure what his intentions were but I wasn’t okay with this.

I didn’t want her involved with the Rock N Roll scene for a reason. I became an asshole. I wasn’t afraid to admit it. I knew that she had a bad girl side to her and I didn’t want everyone to see it. I’m only saying that because I was the only one to see it. Her bad girl side was… hot.

And because of that I was afraid she’d be taken advantage of. I pushed the front door open violently and headed back to the bus. I needed a fucking drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the confrontation goes DOWN! Who do you side with? I can't decide, I feel for both of them haha.