Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"Hate me so you can finally see whats good for you."

I chuckled,” Actually my old high school sweetheart did. I play drums, guitar, and a little bit of piano. I started singing from a young age.”

He arched his eyebrow and touched one of his snake bites,” Oh? High school sweetheart? I didn’t know you had someone like that.”

I realized I made it seem like I was still with that person. I touched his hand,” oh no. I’m not with that person anymore. It’s actually a long story.”

He looked me in the eyes and smiled,” well we have time.”

Well this may get awkward, I thought. I cleared my throat,” Well I met him when I moved to Dubai. We were the couple that was attached to the hip. So when he left it kinda surprised a lot of people. He left to pursue a career in music. He didn’t want me involved in the rock scene. But it’s hard to not be involved when everyone around you is. He taught me how to play guitar and I taught myself how to play the drums to show him that I belonged in the scene. I was good enough for it. He had this band and I guess they must have broken up and suddenly he was called to York to go start another band. SO he left me in Dubai and never made any contact after like six years of being together. So I got tired of waiting for something so I started to sing more and I was used in some bands.”

As our food was brought to us Zacky stated,” What an ass.”

I took a bite of my steak Fajita and then said,” And you’re not going to believe who I saw earlier today.”

He dropped his fork,” Who?”

I nodded,” Him.”

He laughed, “No way. Who is it?”

I scratched my head,” Ben Bruce.”

He coughed out a laugh,” Oh wow! That’s awkward!”

I chuckled,” Tell me about it. He wants to talk it out but he had three years to talk to me.”

He promised,” well if he bothers you, just let me know. I’ll keep your mind off of him if you want.”
I smiled,” Alright thanks.”

He winked,” Are you ready to sing?”

I said sarcastically,” oh yeah you know it.”

He stood up,” okay then, I get to pick the song.”

I waved him off and smirked. I leaned back in my chair and let my thoughts wander.

There was something about Zacky. I couldn’t pick what it was exactly but something was there. I was surprised by my own thoughts of wanting to kiss him when he touched his snakebites. He was cute. Let’s rephrase that, he is a sex god. But I was a part of his band. I wasn’t just some girl. I had to see him all the time; I didn’t want things to get awkward.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Zacky smiling with a microphone in his hand. He stated,” I’m not really into this music but you know; Adele has the accent like you do so I wanted to see if I could hear it in a slower song.”

At that point I knew he had picked out an Adele song. I figured it would be one of the three songs that are constantly on the radio. So when I stood up and he accompanied me inside I wasn’t expecting One and Only to start playing.

I sang the song Zacky picked for me and I saw a few lighters go up in the air. I tried not to laugh. I searched around the room for Zacky and finally I found him already staring at me. I looked down and then back at him afraid I would blush. His stare was intent yet sweet. I bit my lip as the piano part of the song played. His lips twitched and I wondered what kind of kisser he was. I swear I let my thoughts have too much freedom.

Germain Arena; November 23rd:

Black Veil Brides were on stage as I was finishing getting ready. I was wearing a black crop top with a red lace bra underneath. I had red eye shadow mixed with some gray to match my bra. My hair was teased and kinda messy. I raised my eyebrows to myself in the mirror and then stepped out to where everyone was chilling.

I held my bangs out of my face for a second as I passed by Danny. He waved and I waved back. I would bet anyone that he stared at my butt when I walked past him completely. I spotted Zacky with the foREVer guitar strap on his shoulder. My vision blurred when I heard,” Danny, who were you waving…”

I looked over my shoulder to see Ben with his jaw practically on the floor. I smirked. Let’s hope now you realize what you lost. I could barely hear anything due to the rumble of the crowd and band and then the music that was playing in backstage. The song that was playing was Hate Me by Blue October. This song had a lot of memories.