Starting What Should Have Been Ended

The urge to be safe.

We reached what seemed to have been a deserted town at least the MacDonald’s was still open. It didn’t have people inside. But we still took as much food as possible with someone always on alert for creatures wanting genuine fast food for afternoon tea. Sophia somehow hacked into the cash registers and got us a lot of cash, which will certainly come in handy in the near future.
“Guys, do you think we should find a motel to stay in?” I asked the group.
“Yes!” Replied Sophia with a lot of enthusiasm. “I stink.”
“Can we also go to the supermarkets and get some, more supplies of womanly business?” Asked Chiara embarrassed as Leo and Blade sniggered.
“Sure Chiara, we’ll go as a group now yeah? Then find a place to stay after. Do you reckon this town sells weapons? I need some bullets.”
We found a nearby IGA and Chiara stocked up on what she needed while the boys found the condom isle and stocked up on as many as they could. I’m fairly sure they’re planning to have a little ‘party’ in their room. I heard an unnerving sound and grabbed the nearest object closest to me, which just so happened to be a shopping cart and prepared for the worst. I heard a cry from the condom isle as Brodie yelled out, “Guys, we have company”! Everyone had weapons at the ready while I had my shopping cart. The first one I saw was crawling. It was shot quickly by Sophia who is kind of terrifying with a gun. Us girls decided to stick together with my shopping cart as protection. I can honestly say, that if our lives were a video game, after that killing spree we would have levelled up numerous times that we’d have to fight the big boss soon.
After our little IGA issue we took our MacDonald’s and supplies from IGA and found a gun store which Blade soon broke into, so we stocked up on ammunition and interesting looking guns and crossbows. Then we headed towards a nearby hotel. I was looking forward to getting into a nice warm bath; perhaps with someone else, to lessen the stress I was feeling. But that would have to wait. We go inside, no problems, we took some keys and tried out different rooms. We agreed to stay on the first floor. So if any creatures tried to get in, we could escape easily. We decided it would be best to pair up again, but this time. I spent my time with Blade. Since one of us would have to pair up with a boy. I’ve taken an interest in him recently.
“Want to share a bed or do you want me to sleep on the floor?” He asked, smiling.
“I’m happy to share, I’d feel safer that way. Can I have first shower?
“Aw, can’t we share that too?”
“We can, if you want to.”
“I want!”
Seems like he likes me too, this could become a very interesting night. Especially since he stocked up on condoms.
As I entered the dim bathroom, I took of my dirty clothes and chucked them to the floor. I silently thanked the hotel owners for putting soaps and shampoo’s on the bathroom sink. I turned the hot water on and waited for it to warm up, before stepping in. After about 10 minutes, which I spent washing my hair. Blade came in, “Still want to share a shower? I was just joking before.”
“Oh, you were? It’s okay if you don’t want to anymore.”
“I’d still like too, but it’s up to you really. I don’t want to invade your privacy or anything.”
“I think you should join me in the shower.”
After we spent an intense time showering, we agreed to crawl into bed together, after he gave me some time to get back into my underwear and lock the door. I crawled under the freshly made sheets as he came in shortly after, he did the same.
“Would you like to continue telling me your life story Lily?” He asked.
“I’d rather have some fun, it’s only early and I can tell you tomorrow. Where’d you put those condoms?”
“Oh, you mean that kind of fun.”
He leant in and softly kissed my lips before doing it more passionately, while touching me and making me giggle with anticipation.