Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 83

I woke up a few moments before we arrived at the church. It was nighttime, so there were lights on the sidewalk in the form of fake fire-lit torched illuminating the church, highlighting its impressive detail. We entered the church, its grandeur setting somehow being passed by me.
Somehow.

I was set down, and closed my eyes, hoping to wake up from what was going on. I still had some hope that this was an extremely long, realistic, and torturous dream that had resulted from something that someone had put in my drink or food. If I opened my eyes too soon, I would be stuck in the dream still. If I kept my eyes closed for long enough, maybe everything here would disappear and I could finally wake up.

“Wake up Ali,” I heard someone say. My eyes shot open.

There was a gigantic cross in front of me.

‘Please let this be someone trying to exorcize me from my dream, please let this be a stupid exorcism.’

“Time for you to get changed into the wedding gown. We don’t have much time.”

Damn.

I snatched away my hand from Billie, who had been currently holding it as he led me through the church whilst my eyes were closed.

“I will take all the time I want, thank you very much,” I sniffed. I turned my face away from the cross, and there were Tonya and Amber staring at me from down the hall. With them were two guys. They didn’t look exactly friendly, but I didn’t take too long to think about why they were there. I saw Billie Joe shake his head wearily and sigh from the corner of my eye, but I ignored this. Tonya and Amber and walked up to us almost timidly. The two guys did not seem timid at all, however.

“Tonya, Amber, ready to get Ali ready?” Billie asked.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Amber said, looking away from me. Tonya had also been avoiding my gaze, but then suddenly her eyes turned to me.

“Are you okay, Ali?” Tonya asked. I didn’t know how much she knew about what went on. I simply nodded, glaring at her slightly. I knew from the way Amber refused to look at my face they both knew very well what Billie Joe had done and was doing.

“Come on, you three. Get ready, now.”

“Hey, can we come too?” Brittany asked from behind us. Billie looked back at the group behind us for a moment.

“The girls, yes. Guys, no.”

Gerard narrowed his eyes.

“Then what shall we guys do?”

“You can come and sit in the audience, if you like. I’m sure it’s packed by now, but you could sit on the floor in the back if you like,” suggested Billie, giving a shark-like smile. He then walked away, towards a set of large double doors in the hallway. “You better come soon, if at all.”

On that note the guys reluctantly started to follow Billie Joe. Gerard walked towards me and stopped, staring at me for a moment. He took my hands, looking at my face. His eyes seemed aching, making my heart turn slightly cold at his pain. I frowned, and he smiled weakly.

“Hey kiddo, we’ll be alright. Remember? I promised.”

“I know. I promise the same,” I said, squeezing his hand slightly as I gave a weak smile in return. He let go of one of my hands and then lifted my chin and kissed me softly.

“I wish I could have carried you here instead of him. It wasn’t fair.”

“I know,” I said, smiling slightly as I knew I pinned Gerard right. He kissed me again.

“Hey Gerard,” Ray said from the end of the hall, standing in between the door. “I really really really hate to interrupt, but unfortunately Billie was right. We need to grab a seat now before there are none left.”

“Thanks Ray,” Gerard said. He leaned down and kissed me softly again.

“I’ll see you in there Gee Gee,” I said, smiling slightly. He smiled back, wider and happier now.

“Bet your life on it, Ali Gytha.”

I leaned up and kissed him quickly. He pulled away, our hands staying together until his feet led him too far for us to stay attached. I stood there and watched walk away. He took one last look at me before he went through the door, and I gave a small smile which he quickly returned before shutting the doors behind him.

I stood there motionless for a moment, and then sighed, letting the dread spread through me.

“Ali, I think we have to get you ready now,” Tonya said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

“Fine,” I said, shrugging the hand off. “Show us where to go.” Tonya took my hand like she used to when we were friends, but I immediately took my hands away from her.

“Ali, we’re sorry-”

“Sorry my ass,” I said, turning and looking at the two sharply. How dare she even try to talk to me like a friend. She and Amber had lied to me, abandoned me-

‘Like I did to all of my friends.

Shit.’

I sighed.

“Amber, Tonya, it’s alright. I know you would have told me if you could have. Besides, you two were much better to me than I ever was to my friends. And yet, they’re still here, for some insane reason.”

“It’s because we love you,” Casey said, smiling. I smiled back. How the hell did I ever get friends like these?

I sure as hell didn’t deserve them.

“Tonya, Amber, this is Casey, Grace, Katy also known as Gytha, Brittany, and Jenn.” A chorus of awkward “Hi”s sounded off. “Tonya and Amber were my friends in New York.”

I suddenly realized the two guys that had walked towards us with Tonya and Amber were still there, standing off at a distance, though watching us all closely.

“Who are you two?” I asked, nodding my head towards them. “Shouldn’t you be inside?”

“We’re here to make sure you don’t leave,” One of the two said. I shook my head, and turned back to Amber and Tonya.

“I should have expected that,” I said, and an uneasy silence flowed over our group.

“Uh… I like your hair,” Katy said, looking at Tonya. “And your make-up looks really pretty.”

“I don’t really actually wear any, but thanks,” Tonya said, showing a small smile. Her lips stayed closed during the smile, and I wondered if Tonya was nervous about them knowing she was a vampire. Gytha blushed out of sheepishness.

“And I’ve wanted to say this since I saw you,” Brittany said to Amber. “I fucking love your hair!” Amber laughed loudly.

“Thanks chicka,” Amber said, smiling. She was unafraid of showing her teeth, but perhaps should have been more careful.

I’m sure every single one of us saw the canines, slightly elongated; match it with the light skin, and you had one-

“So you’re a vampire too huh?” Grace asked. Tonya elbowed Amber in the stomach.

“I knew you would end up scaring some human today!” Tonya said, glaring as Amber grabbed her stomach.

“I didn’t mean ta! What am I supposed ta do when someone gives me a compliment, glare at ‘em?”

“Well you damn shouldn’t-“

“Guys, it’s okay. Jenn’s a vampire too, and the rest of them are cool with it. I wouldn’t have let them come into a church full of who knows what if they weren’t.”

“Oh, okay,” Tonya said. She looked at her watch. “Shit, we’re wicked late. Not that they can start without you.”

I frowned, but followed Tonya and Amber down a set of halls to a door, the two guys following us. The door we stopped at had another two guys standing in front of it--I’m guessing for more security.

‘Holy shit, Billie’s not taking any chances.’

“Bride here,” Tonya said, pushing me to the front of our small group. The guys by the door didn’t seem strong at all, but I knew by now not to judge on appearance with vampires. One of them smiled at me, looking at me like he was hungry and I was a roasted chicken on a plate.

“So this is who Billie is marrying. I don’t see anything special or powerful about you, human.”

‘Great. So now everyone knew about me, did they?’

“Neither do I. Care to let me escape?” I asked, smiling. The other of the two shook his head.

“Don’t think so. You’re late, so if I were you I’d get dressed quickly before your fiancé got angry.”

“I could give a damn what that jerk off wanted,” I said, fuming. I pushed past them and opened the door. My group started to follow in behind me, but the two guards held up their hands.

“No way. Billie said only Amber and Tonya could be in there with you.”

'No freaking way that's going to happen.'
♠ ♠ ♠
*gives out Johnny Depp and Jenn dolls*
Johnny Depp is awesome, and Jenn just talked to me for basically the first time this summer so i decided to give out two today in celebration of Jenn coming back from Italy ^-^
And for the sad sad news that two very influential entertainers died this week T.T
Sucks, sucks, sucks. I got another chance to update, so I did.
Guess what?

I FINISHED TYPING THIS!! :D
Yayyy
Another reason for giving dolls. And the olympics, and the fact that my mom is in Russia :D even if that is where the war is going on, mneh.
Oh, what the hell, there's so much to celebrate *Gives out Ray dolls*
3-for-1 Day today :D Yayyyyy!
---The Nightmare Prisioner