Don't Try and Fix Me, I'm Not Broken

Moments

I paced the front porch. This wasn't good. This wasn't even remotely good. He was coming to see her, and he was going to feel bad. She was going to use her powers to get him to release her. I couldn't let him see her. He wouldn't be able to handle it. I couldn't, so there was no way in hell he could.

A familiar car pulled up, and a familiar face appeared. Oh god, he was here, now. Just look calm and collected, Linda. You can't handle her, but he was a broken down old man, you could handle him. As much as it pained me to say it, it was true. He could barely do anything anymore. He was just a sad, depressed, lonely man.

"Dad." I said in greeting. It wasn't happy. It wasn't cheerful. It barely was a greeting in my opinion.

"Linda." He replied. His tone was the same as mine.

I was still on the top step of the porch while he was on the sidewalk. "I won't let you see her."

He nodded. "I suspected you wouldn’t." His voice was gruff and tired sounding. He didn't talk much, so his own voice must not even sound right in his own ears.

"If she was all you were here for, go ahead in leave." I wasn't one for casual conversation.

"I didn't come to see her. I came to see you." He said. I stood there shocked. He never wanted to see me. He only ever wanted her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked obviously confused.

He sighed. "I know the toll it takes to be near her even. I wanted to sure you were okay."

"I'm fine." I replied. I sat down on the step. A weird sense of deja vu came over me. Wasn't it recently that I sat here with the woman in question? It was.

"Are you now?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah, she doesn't bother me that much. I know what she says isn't true. I'm not letting it get to me." I replied.

"I never knew you to be such a good liar, Linda." He said leaning back on his hands.

I looked over at him. "What are you talking about?"

"She gets in people's heads. That's her thing. What she said get to you, no doubt. You wouldn't be out here if it didn't."

"I'm fine really." I said.

"Yeah, I now you're fine. Now. I wanted to come by ad tell you I'm sorry. You never deserved any of this. You didn't deserve her for a mother, and you didn't deserve me as a father. You're a good kid. You'll make it." He said standing back up.

"That's it? That's the only reason you came?" I asked shocked.

"I also wanted to give you this," he said. He pulled out a chain from under his shirt. He threw at me, and I caught it with ease. It was a normal chain with a diamond ring connected to it. "That's what I gave to your mother when I asked her to be my mate. I don't want it anymore."

He started to walk away. "Wait!" I screamed.

He turned around, and I walked up to him and hugged him. He was a lot taller than me, so it was a tad awkward. But, I didn't care. "Thank you." I said to him when we parted.

"I didn't do anything." He said.

"You let go. That's something."

He smiled. "Better late than never, I suppose. Call me sometime. I'd love to actually get to know my kid." He said before walking back to his car.

I laughed. "Will do." I said to myself.

I walked back inside, smiling. This wasn't real. It didn't feel like it. There was so much that happened, and so much that ended. I was shocked that this was my life. I didn't think I would have anything close to this. Close to happiness, but I did. I was happy, and I would admit that. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care that my mother was a witch that hates me and is being tortured in my basement. I didn't care that people hated me and thought that I wasn't the right type of person. I didn't care that this wasn't what I wanted a long time ago because it was what I wanted now.

It was over. It was all finally over. I could have a real life. I could let go of all of the shit that has happened. I could be happy, and start a family. I didn't have to worry that my mother was going to come and kill anyone I loved anymore. Nothing could ruin this moment, this moment of pure peace.

I could have a life now. I laughed to myself. It's weird that all this shit had to happen in order for me to see this.

"What are you laughing about?" Oli asked.

I shook my head, still smiling. "Nothing. I'm just happy." I said walking up and kissing him.

"Apparently." He smiled.

"Don't ruin the moment." I said, pushing him playfully.

"There was a moment?" He asked.

"Yeah, there was." I replied.

"I can make another one." He smirked.

I laughed. "Can you now?"

"Oh, yeah."

I smirked. "Well, hot stuff, let's see it."

That was definitely a night a moments.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, that's right. You have to create your own sex scene because I am too lazy to try and think of something right now! It's almost over can you believe it! Just a few more!
Team Tyler