Don't Try and Fix Me, I'm Not Broken

Seven Rooms for One Man

I sauntered off with Oli, and we decided that we should just go to my house so I could get my stuff. We walked into the parking lot and I caught a glimpse of Ronnie and Max. They both had the biggest smiles, and Ronnie had an arm hooked around Max's neck bringing their faces really close. Max had his hands on Ronnie's arms, and I honestly hadn't seen them happier.

Oli walked up to the only parking space in the entire lot with a motorcycle. A freakin motorcycle. I looked at him.

"You have to be kidding me." I said. He just smirked and straddled the bike.

"Well are you going to just stand there or are you coming?" He asked while taking a helmet and passing it to me. I got on the bike and held onto Oli's back pack so I wouldn't have to touch him. He drove to Max's house and I pointed out the way.

When we got to the house I was hesitant for a second it was traditional for the dom mate to meet the his mate's father. It was weird because he wasn't going to meet him. I guess I should at least ask. He may be a stickler for tradition I didn't know him that well.

"Um, Oli? Did you want to meet my dad? It's like tradition and all so I didn't know if you wanted to follow that rule." I asked while scratching the back of my neck.

"I already met him. Remember? And I wasn't too impressed by him." I just nodded and walked into the house. My bag was already in the living room since I was sleeping in there. I grabbed it and walked back outside. We were just about to live when we saw Ronnie and Max up the street.

"Did you want to say hello?" Oli asked.

"No, Ronnie said he lives next to you, so I could just see them later." He nodded and told me to put the helmet back on. When we passed the boys I waved to them. We drove to a nice part of a complete vampire neighborhood. We stopped outside a three story, maybe four story, house. It was a pale shade of green with a black roof, and it had a gorgeous garden out front. I didn't expect him to live in such a nice place.

We walked inside and Oli immediately grabbed our bags and threw them on the floor. He then slouched over onto the couch and put his head in his hands. I heard screaming coming from a red door in the back of the room. I heard Oli mutter something along the lines of 'bloody hell' before he walked over to the door. I realized it lead to the basement. I may or may of not then followed him down into the basement.

It was a normal dom basement. Shackles hanging from the walls, small cage in the corner, and torture devices and tables everywhere. I was surprised who the human was. It was George, the human that attacked me I attacked on the football field. He looked like his lips had been sewn shut and he just ripped the threads. That's probably why he was screaming.

Oli was standing over him while strapping him to a table studded with nails. George screamed again, which got him a hard hit to the face. Oli muttered something to him and George became terrified and shook his head quickly. Oli smiled a sadistic smile and grabbed a knife from nearby. He sliced a couple of deep cuts into George's stomach before stabbing the knife into his shoulder. It was really hot.

It was normal for fertiles to become aroused when a dom was angry or torturing someone. I don't know why, all I know is that this was really, really hot to see Oli like this. He was being all sadistic and cruel, and it was a major turn on.

Oli then seemed to notice my presence in the room, and he smirked. He walked over to me, and snaked his bloody arms around my waist. He then kissed me. Kissed me! It was slow and passionate, and when my brain finally reacted I laced my fingers through his silky, brown hair. He dragged his fangs across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. His tongue instantly entered my mouth, and he seemed to explore every possible part of my mouth. I then found it more difficult to breath, but every time I tried to pull away Oli just followed me. After what seemed like forever we separated and my breathing was ragged. His was fine though, and he smirked.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." He said

"I can guess." I replied back.

Oli made one more threat to George before grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs. I was still trying to rap my head around the fact that I just gave my first kiss to a guy I hadn't even heard talk till last week. He walked over to my bad, leaving our school bags on the floor, and taking me upstairs. He put my bag in what I assumed what his room seeing as he walked in without a second thought.

"Is this your room?" I asked while opening my bag.

"Yeah. Whose other room would you stay in?" He asked.

"I don't know. Just thought it would be weird. I mean I heard you talk for the first time last week."

"Well, 1. you're my mate so of course you would stay with me and 2. no other room in the house you can sleep in unless you want to sleep on the couch." I found this weird seeing as this seemed like a seven bedroom house.

We then unpacked, well I took stuff out of my bag while Oli put them place they would fit. I looked over to the clock and it was around 3 o'clock. School would've ended an hour ago and I still hadn't met or heard of Oli's parents.

"Oli? When do I get to meet your parents?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Never."

"Why not?"

"They died about five years ago. Left me the house." He said and I instantly felt bad.

"I didn't know that, sorry."

"Don't be. It was their time they were only a couple hundred years old so they didn't die young or anything." He said. I just nodded I really didn't know what to tell him.

"Um, do you want lunch or something? I can cook with practically anything you have." I said and he showed me to the kitchen holding my hand the entire way there. I opened his fridge and was instantly applauded. There was nothing in it besides a couple bottles of blood, some left over meat or something, and beer.

"You have to be kidding me." I said and he just shrugged. "Oh dear lord please don't tell me you've been leaving off of blood, beer, and a cooked hamburger for the past five years."

"I never really caught on to the whole cooking thing." He replied. He sure was a piece of work.

"Ugh, I'm sure Max and Ronnie are home by now and we could borrow some of their food." He nodded and again holding my hand, drug me across the way to Ronnie's house. Ronnie's house was basically the same house as Oli's except it was a blue color with a brown roof and it didn't have a garden out front. I knew Ronnie only lived with his dad before his dad moved out and left him the house last year. So I guessed he didn't want to take care of a garden like Oli's though I didn't know why Oli had such an impressive garden.

I knocked on the door and Ronnie answered it, shirtless. Oli smirked while I just had a look of disgust on my face. I mean, that was my cousin in there.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Bozo over here doesn't have any food so I was wondering if we could have some of yours."

"Uh, yeah just hurry up." I nodded and walked into the house still attached to Oli, and went into the kitchen avoiding looking at the shirtless Max laying on the couch in the living room. I quickly scanned the contents of the fridge and grabbed two steaks and some broccoli before handing it to Oli while getting some mushrooms and potatoes on the counter. We then quickly exited the house while Oli muttered something about using protection and Ronnie flipping him off while climbing onto Max on the couch. Ew, that's still my cousin.

We walked back into Oli's kitchen and starting to cook the steaks and chop the mushrooms. Oli sat on the counter and watched me.

"You know instead of being a creeper and staring at me like you always do, you should be helpful and put the potatoes in a pot of boiling water." He nodded and started to work.

At least he was useful for something so far.
♠ ♠ ♠
3:57 am my time