We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Finally True

Bites seemed to warm up to us really quickly. Especially me. He loved me. I didn't really like it too much, though. I looked at Bites sleeping on Ash's lap with hidden jealousy. I wish I was the one sitting on his lap. Ash's phone rang and he picked it up.
“No way! I'm not gonna tell him to date a faggot!” Ash said to the person over the phone. I rolled my eyes. He was talking to David. That creep needs to leave me alone.
“We're not dating.” he said over the phone. Yep. It was definitely David. Ash smiled down at Bites. Jealousy just naturally washed over me again. That was embarrassing. Maybe he didn't notice this time.
I watched Jake and CC run to the Xbox. Then Ashley shouted
“I wanna play!” Bites growled at Ash when he woke Bites up so that he could go and sit down by the Xbox.
“Oh, you've been sleeping all day.” he said. I laughed. It was very true. I sat next to Ashley to watch them all play together.
“What game is it?” he asked.
“I dunno. It's some game where whoever kills the most people wins.” Jake said. I watched them as they argued over which gun they were using and who was winning. Jinxx came out from a nap and sat next to CC.
“Who sleeps on the couch this time?” he asked with a yawn.
“I slept on it last night.” Ash said.
“and Andy goes before you right?” he asked Ash.
“Yeah.” we said together. He smiled at me and gave me a wink. I was surprised. Does this mean he forgave me for what happened earlier? I thought. I could hear them yelling at each other about the game, but I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying. I just wanted him to love me again. I really never wanted to see Ashley argue like that with me again. While in my thoughts I heard CC yell the most stomach churning thing ever.
“Kiss Andy!” he yelled. What was going on?
“What do ya say?” Jake challenged Ash.
“If anybody's kissing anybody, and getting a victory, it's gonna be me.” Ash replied.
“One, two, three!” CC shouted. I couldn't believe it! My face was burning and red from embarrassment. Jake did that on purpose, didn't he? They were onto us and this was how they were going to make sure that we were really interested in each other. When the game ended I was sure that he did this on purpose.
“Ash 157 and Jake....2”
“Yes.” Ash shouted. He was sure happy to win.
“Now kiss the boy.” Jake told him. I watched Ashley blush at me.
“Andy, get on top of him.” CC yelled at me. So I got on top of him and we quickly kissed.
“No! We mean a real kiss!” Jinxx said. “With tongue.” I shook my head. They totally planned this. He put his hands on my cheeks and we kissed. The kiss started out fine but then got deeper and I could feel my cheeks getting red. I couldn't believe we were doing this in front of them. The guys were just screaming like little girls.
I walked over to my bunk. I was tired and just wanted to sleep. I wasn't sure what happened earlier, but I didn't really care anymore.
“What's wrong?” I heard CC ask.
“I'll be fine.” Ash told him. Yeah right.
“Every time you say that you never end up fine.” He replied. Isn't that true.
“He's right you know?”I said.
“It's okay. A simple stomach ache.” he assured us. Sure....I laid down in my bunk and quickly fell asleep.
I was sitting down. It felt so lonely and mournful. Probably because it was raining outside. I cried as I saw Ashley sitting there with a suitcase in his hands.
“I have to go.” he told me sadly.
“No you don't, Ashley. I love you. You mean everything to me. You can't just leave me like this.” I told him. All he did was shake his head as he started walking away from the open door.
“I'm sorry, Andy.” he said quietly. I watched him walk away, leaving the door wide open just like the wound in my heart. Then I woke up.
Tears were rolling down my face and I was terrified. I couldn't lose Ash. I got out of my bunk and went over to his. I shook him as I whispered
“Ash.”
“What?” he whispered back.
“I had a nightmare.” I told him. I could feel myself shaking from terror.
“Want to sleep with me?” he asked. I nodded and then I crawled into his bunk. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt very comforted by this. I took a few deep breaths and calmed down.
“Ash.”I said quietly.
“Mhm?” He replied. I kissed him so passionately. I wanted him to feel my love.
“I love you.” I whispered to him.
“I love you too.” he said. It felt great to hear those words come out of his mouth.
“Is it official?” I asked. He nodded and smiled at me.
“Yeah....It's official. I smiled and closed my eyes while in his arms.
I kissed Ashley beautiful lips.
“C'mon. We're here. We found a shortcut.” I said.
“I'm tired.” he complained to me and then covered his head with the pillow. I then climbed in the bed and removed the pillow to kiss his neck. He started to moan.
“We're the only people left on the bus, if you don't get up, I'll fuck you know.” I giggled.
“That's a win-win situation.” he said.
I put my hands through his hair and started kissing and sucking his neck. We fought for dominance but he, obviously, won. I moved the blanket and pulled off his pants.
“Let me suck it.” I whined. I started giving him a hand job.
“W-We might get c-caught.” he said with his eyes closed. I started kissing and sucking his neck again.
“Please, Ash.” I said to him. I moved my hand as fast as I could.
“Y-Yes.” he was almost shouting.
“You're so bug.” I moaned right before I took him in all the way.
“You freakin' tease.” he whined I chuckled and then sucked him again. I moaned and it made me clench my mouth around him.
“A-Andy.”he shouted as he put his hands through my hair.
“O-Oh,Andy! I-I'm gonna...” he came in my mouth before finishing his sentence. I swallowed all of it with a moan and came back up to kiss him.
“I'm such a whore for you” I moaned.
“We've got a whole room to ourselves for two days. Everyone is one floor below us.” I said with a smirk. I hadn't really planned the two days out, but I was hoping he knew what I was going for.
We raced up to hotel door. I won, of course. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck as we kissed.
“Bedroom.” I whispered in his ear. He nodded and we ran as fast as we could to the elevator. The second after those elevator doors closed I was on him. He lifted up my body as I wrapped my long legs around him. Our lips touched and he almost stumbled under my weight when he walked out of the elevator but we both made it to our room. He put me on the bed gently and I gave him a soft smile.
“Ash,I need you to touch me! Fuck! I feel like I'm on fire.” I told him.
I could tell that he was nervous when he was opening the belt of my pants. I was a little nervous too, but I was trying to ignore it as much as possible. I was kind of surprised that someone like Ashley Purdy would be nervous, but he gave me a beautiful smile and I was all right. He took out a tiny tube or lube.
“Take your pants off for me, Andy.” I took off my pants. “The shirt too, babe.” I quickly took off my shirt with excitement.
He also took off his clothes and climbed into the bed. We kissed again and fought for dominance. I really didn't even try anymore because I knew he would win. He lifted one of my legs and placed it over his shoulder.
“Calm down, baby, or this will hurt.” I was nervous now. I took in a few deep breaths to calm down. He warmed up the lube and put it on me. I pushed up my upper body with my elbows so that I could see him. He put his index finger in my hole. I loudly gasped lifting off of the bed a little. He pushed through slowly and pumped his finger back and forth slowly before adding another. I whimpered loud in pain, but I liked it.
“Tell me if you want to stop.” he said.
“Don't-don't you dare stop.” He nodded and started pumping his fingers again. He found the nerves that made me moan and I moaned loudly. He continued under I started screaming his name.
“Ash! Get in me! I need you so much!” I whined. I felt him push into me and I whimpered in pain again. But I stopped when our hips connected.
“Oh fuck, Ash, you feel so good!” I moaned. I loved this so much.
I was just urging him to fuck me and he did. He fucked me so hard.
“I'm gonna cum” I screamed to him right before I came all over his stomach.
My muscles clamped so hard around him that he couldn't even thrust. Then I finally relaxed enough for him to move again. Only a few seconds later he was cumming himself. He collapsed on the bed next to me. My arm was over my eye as I panted.
“Fuck, Andy!” He said.
“You just did.”We both laughed. He was the one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long!