We'll Be Each Others Saviour

it's official

Bites warmed up to everyone in about 2 hours. But, he liked Andy the best. Well, try love. Which, Andy really didn't approve of. Bites was sleeping cutely on my lap and I was petting him slowly. Andy was watching him with some sort of jealousy. Trust me, I would much rather have Andy on my lap then a dog any day. My phone rang and I set Bites down slowly on the couch to pick it up. It was David. "Hey, Ashley. Can you talk Andy into going out with me again," He asked. "No way! I'm not gonna tell him to date a faggot," I said, insutingly. "Okay, Okay. I forgot you too are dating," He said. Oh, someones upset. "We're not dating," I said, upset. I wish we were, but we aren't. I hung up and sat back down and placed Bites in my lap. I smiled down at him. Andy was back to looking jealous. I made my hair fall in front my face so I could blush. Wait, I was blushing? What.The.Hell?

Jake and CC ran to the Xbox. I forgot we even had that. "I wanna play," I shouted and ran to the controller. I woke up Bites and received a growl. "Oh, you've been sleeping all day," I said, sternly. Andy laughed and walked to sit next to me. He wasn't gonna play, but he was going to watch. "What game is this," I asked. "We dunno. It's some game where whoever kills the most people wins," Jake explained. I nodded. As soon as the game loaded, I picked the biggest and best gun. "Hey! That's mine," Jake shouted. I shrugged, "Not anymore," I said simply. CC and I had to kill almost everyone in sight to keep up. But, I won anyway. "Ha! I win!," I said in a teasing tone. Jake looked like he was gonna kill me when I teased him with a victory dance. When Jinxx woke up he sat next to CC and watched us play another game. "Who sleeps on the couch this time," he asked as he yawned. "I slept on it last time," I said as I tried to beat Jake. He had almost 100 people killed already! "And Andy goes before you right," he asked. All you heard was the loud controllers and our voices. "Yeah," me and Andy said in union. I looked at him and gave him a smile and a wink. He looked shocked as I turned back to the glowing box of killing. "I go after you and Jake goes after me," CC said as we waited for another game to load. "Ha! It's a tie," He screamed. "Oh, It's on," I shouted. "Bring it." he said competitively. Andy laughed as CC just quiet and watched me and Jake yell at each other game after game. "So...I guess it's my turn," Jinxx said with a laugh. "Okay, whoever wins this one has to...," Jake thought. "Kiss Andy," CC yelled. Andy looked shocked. "What do ya say," Jake said challengingly. "If anybody's kissing anybody, and getting a victory, It's gonna be me," I shot back. "One, Two...Three!," CC shouted. We battled and battled. The game seemed to last for hours. I just wanted to have a reason to kiss those beautiful lips once again. "Ash 157 and Jake...2," The game said. "Yes," I shouted. Jake growled and Bites tried to attack him. I laughed and picked up Bites to calm him down. "Next time, I'll let him bite you," I said before kissing his forehead. "Now...kiss the boy," Jake challenged. I blushed. "Andy, get on top him," CC yelled. Andy did and we kissed quickly. "No! we mean a real kiss," Jinxx said, "With tongue,". I roiled my eyes and put my hands on Andy's cheeks and we both kissed passionately. I could feel his cheeks redden as the kiss got deeper. The guys were shrieking like little girls.

We all took turns showering quickly. I put on my hello kitty pants, sleeveless top, and hello kitty slippers. We stopped at McDonald's earlier and I felt horrible. I know I haven't been eating as often as I should, but I don't need to pay for that now. Note to self, more eating and less drinking. I walked to my bunk and groaned. Every move I made hurt my stomach more. Bites jumped in my bunk and whimpered. "Daddy's feeling bad," I said softly. "What's wrong Ash," CC asked. Andy and Jake were behind him getting in their bunks. "I'll be fine," I assured him. "Every time you say that you never end up fine," he said evilly. Everyone looked at me. "He's right you know," Andy said. "It's okay. A simple stomachache," I assured them. As soon as I was able to sleep, I was completely knocked out.

"Ash," I heard Andy whispered as he shook me. "What," I whispered. "I had a nightmare," He said. His whole body was shaking and he looked terrified. "Want to sleep with me,
" I asked. He nodded and crawled in. I didn't intend to , but my arms wrapped around him. I hated seeing him terrified like this. He took a few deep breaths and calmed down. "Ash," he said softly. "Mhm," I said, my eyes closing again. He turned over and kissed me hard, but passionate. My eyes went wide. What was he doing? He didn't like me, did he? I mean, he wrote that note but... "I love you," He whispered. "I love you too," I whispered before kissing him again. "is it official," He asked, hopeful. I nodded and smiled, "Yeah...it's official,"

I was woken up to the sweet taste of Andy's lips. "C'mon. We're here. We found a shortcut," He said. "I'm tired," I wined and covered my head with the pillow. He climbed in the bed, removed the pillow, and kissed at my neck. I moaned. "We're the only people left on the bus, if you don't get up, I'll fuck you now," He giggled. "That's a win-win situation," I said. He laughed lightly before tangling his hands in my hair and kissing and sucking on my neck. He kissed me and I slipped my tongue in his mouth. We battled for dominance. Of course, I won. He moved the blanket and pulled my pants completely off. "Let me suck it," he whispered with a whine. My eyes were closed in pleasure as he started to give me a hand-job. "W-We might get c-caught," I said, eyes still closed. He started to kiss and suck at my neck again. "Please, Ash," He said softly. I was going to deny him, but he knew just how to make me say yes. He moved his hand as fast as he could. "Y-Yes," I practically shouted. He didn't wait one more moment as he moved down and liked from the base to the tip. "You're so big," he moaned before he took me all the way in. I shrieked in pleasure. He started to massage my testes and I shook. Oh, god. It couldn't have gotten any better. He took me back out and kissed from my base to my tip. "You freakin' tease," I wined. He chuckled before sucking me again. He moaned and it cause his mouth to clench around me. "A-Andy," I shouted as my hands went in his hair. He moved even faster! "O-Oh! Andy I-I' g-gonna...," I shouted. I couldn't even finish my sentence. I came in his mouth hard. He swallowed all of it with a moan before coming back up to kiss me. "I'm such a whore for you," he moaned, "we've got the whole room to ourselves for two days. Everyone is one floor below us," he said with a smirk. He was planning something...

We had a race to see who could reach the hotel door first and of course I lost.I ran up and gathered him in my arms pressing my lips to his. My hands fit to his waist like a glove, and to my joy his arms wound their way around my neck. Like a beautiful flower he blossomed in my arms opening up to me pressing his body into mine.

“Bedroom”, he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and we both sprinted back into the hotel and into the elevator. As soon as the steel doors closed he was on me. I lifted his thin body up as he wrapped those elegant, long limbs around me. His lips attached themselves to mine, and mine to his. I almost missed the doors opening at our floor. I stumbled a little under his weight, but I steadied myself. Somehow we both made it into the room. His smile brightened ever so gently as I set him down on the bed gently.

“Ash, I need you to touch me! Fuck! I feel like I'm on fire!”

My teeth worried my lip in an uncharacteristically nervous move for me. It was the moment I had been waiting on for days. My fingers fumbled a little bit as I popped open the belt of his tight pants, but Andy pretended not to notice. I could tell he was shaking with his own nerves.

He looked at me a bit surprised, but I gave him one of my winning smiles which instantly calmed him down. I left for a moment eliciting a little whimper from those perfect lips. In the pocket of my travel bag was a tiny tube of lube.

“Take your pants off for me, Andy.”

He wiggled and shimmied out of those drool-making, supper tight, black, leather pants.

“The shirt too, babe.”

He practically ripped it off his body looking at me with hope and anticipation. I ripped my own clothing off and climbed back into the bed. Our lips met again in a passionate fight for dominance. I won of course, but I suspected he let me. My hands roamed over his body touching every inch I could reach as his nails raked over my back. I sat up and lifted one of his legs placing it over my shoulder. His pert little cheeks tensed up at my touch.

“Calm down, baby, or this will hurt.”

He forced himself to take a few deep breaths, and those perky little globes relaxed in my hands. I worked some of the lube in my hands until it was warmed up before I coated his tiny, puckered hole. He shivered pushing his upper body up on his elbows until he could see me, and what I was doing. I stared into his eyes as the tip of my index finger nudged his hole. He gasped loudly lifting off the bed a little bit. I pushed my way through his tight ring of muscle going slow. I pumped my finger back and forth slowly before adding another. He whimpered even louder in pain. I had seen him in pain before and it had always had broken my heart, this time was no different.

“Tell me if you want me to stop.”

“Don't—don't you dare stop!”

I nodded and began pumping my fingers again. It took a few moments of searching, but I finally found that special little nub of nerves that made him moan. Oh god his moan was hypnotic. I massaged that bundle of nerves until he was screaming my name.

“Ash! Get in me I need you so much!” he wined.

I couldn't deny him. I added some of the lube to my cock and very slowly pushed into him. He started to whimper again in pain as my length stretched it, but he stopped when my hips connected with his.

“Oh fuck, Ash, you feel so good!”

He only moaned in response bucking his hips and urging to fuck him. So I did. I fucked him harder than I've ever fucked someone and he loved it the entire time. Sooner than I would have liked his deep, gutteral moans turned into high-pitched squeaks and yelps. His cock was quivering with excitement and dripping with precum.

“I'm gonna cum”, he screamed seconds before he shot his load all over his own stomach.

His muscles clamped like a vice around my dick so hard I couldn't even thrust. He finally relaxed enough for me to move again. It only took me a few more seconds before I was cumming myself. I filled his tiny hole then collapsed into the bed next to him. He panted with his eyes closed and his arm draped over his eyes.

“Fuck, Andy!”

“You just did!” We both laughed.