We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Regret

I watched Destrey drag Ash out of the bedroom. I walked over to them and said
“Wake up.” to Ash before I kissed him.
“Eww” Destrey said so I kissed him even deeper.
“I’ll kiss you until you wake up.” I whispered to Ash.
“Well then, I’m still a little tired.” he said and kissed me again. Oh, Ashley. After that Ash got dressed and straightened his hair. Then he called Destrey so that he could cut Destrey’s hair. I thought he looked just fine.
“Why?” Destrey whined.
“Cause you look like a girl.” Ash told him. He got his stuff and brought Destrey to the kitchen.
“Rude” I commented as I made Destrey some cereal.
“Don’t sit on the counter.” Ash warned him, but he still did.
I was telling Ash how I needed to get some more clothes from my house and had to plan for the next tour. There was so much that I had to do that I almost forget about the party that we’re going to tonight, which I was excited about.
“So boys can date boys?” Destrey asked as Ash cut his hair.
“Yes. And girls can date girls . But mostly girls date boys.”
“That’s hot.”
“That’s something that’s something that you would say, Ashes.” I giggled.
“Hey, girl on girl...I’d pay serious money to see that.” Ash smirked.
Ash got Destrey ready and put him a a car seat in the car. I forced him to do that because I wouldn’t want Destrey to die in a car crash. Ash didn’t seem too cautious about it, though. Destrey was still going in that car seat no matter what. Ash muttered something and kissed me before getting in the driver’s seat.
“Bye, Andy.” Destrey said as he waved to me. I waved back back at him happily as they left. I didn’t want them to leave me because then I had more time to think about David. I was over him but a part of me still missed him so much. I still wanted him. I tried to keep myself distracted but I couldn’t help myself. I still had his number. Maybe I should just call him up. Just talk to him. I took my phone out and stared at it for a few minutes. I finally decided to call him.
“Hello?”
“Hi, David.” I hear him laugh.
“Oh, hi Andy. How are you doing with your new boyfriend?”
“It doesn’t matter. Could you just......come over, maybe?” I quickly asked.
“Yeah. Of course I will, Andy.” he said.
“I’m coming over right now.”
“Okay, bye.” I hung up the phone. I already had second thoughts about this. I mean we were at Ash’s house after all. What if he caught us or something? Maybe I shouldn’t be doing this. But I missed David so much. Just one more time wouldn’t hurt.
David finally got here. My nerves were acting up. I was so afraid that we were going to get caught. But he just walked up to me and started kissing me. All of my fear went away and he wrapped his strong arms around me. I fell into the great kiss and didn’t worry about anything. Then I heard Ash.
“Ashes” I said as I jumped out of David’s arms. But then David just left. I guess he didn’t care about me after all. I’m so stupid.
I ran over to Ash and wrapped my arms around him but he just pushed me away. I know that I blew it this time. 
“Ashes.” I whispered again.
“Don’t call me that.” he spit through his teeth.
“Ashes-Ash. I swear it was a mistake.” Tears started rolling down my cheeks. What had I done? My lust had taken over me and I was going to have to pay for this.
“Andy, don’t lie to me. At least be honest. I-I’m not stupid. If....if it was a mistake, you wouldn’t have moaned.” He told me softly before heading to the door. “When you come inside, I’ll give you your belongings.” He told me coldly. It made me feel so cold inside, the way he said that. I lost him. I couldn’t believe myself. I was just....disgusted.
I got in and he started throwing all of my stuff at me and I dropped to the floor from all of it.
“Here’s your shit you mother fucker! Now go! I don’t want to see you until tour.” he yelled at me. I started crying. I felt so hurt right now. Hurt and guilty. I looked at him with my pleading eyes.
“Awe. Does Andy want to cry? Does Andy think he’s gonna get off easy?” he teased me. “I’m sorry.” I told him.
“Sorry doesn’t fix anything. If you think. If you think this is bad, guess what? I’m only getting started, punk.” he smirked evilly. What was wrong with him. I know that he’s hurt, but he didn’t have to be so mean to me. “Andy, we’re done. We’re over. Obviously I can’t trust you.” I stood up and tried to take his hands. I wasn’t going to just give up.
“Give me one more chance. One!” I begged.
“Andy, I gave two chances, And both those chanced end when you kiss your ex...or should I say that boy I was cheated on with...twice.” I spit out. I was shocked when I came to the realization.
“I’m.....I’m just like Marcy.” I whispered.
“Damn right you are! You’ve run outta chances, babe.” he yelled at me.
“Ash! What if I promise to never let it happen again?” I pleaded. I watched him think. I just knew he would give me one more chance.
“I guess...” he stopped. “No.” he whispered to me. My heart shattered.
“Ash, but...why?”
“I trusted you enough to break my promise to never fall in love again. And I get paid back by you going around kissing other people, You don’t see me kissing other people. I....I trusted you, Andy.” he told me.
“I-I understand it’s my fault but...Ash, don’t do this to me...please” I pleaded one more time.
“Andy.....I’m sorry. I would take you back....if I knew in my heart that you would stay away from him...but....you never do.” he whispered. I was crushed.
*****
I was devastated I had tweeted about thee breakup, which I guess wasn’t a too good idea, but whatever. I decided to just stay away from the drinks at Ronnie’s party. Wouldn’t want to turn out like Ash....It still really hurt me to think about him. Then I saw him with Marcy, dancing with her. I was ready to go and punch that whore in the face, but I had no right to anymore. Ash hates me and he can do whatever he wants with anyone he wants now. I don’t think I’ve regretted anything more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I took so long! >.<