We'll Be Each Others Saviour

He Just Doesn't Know

“Wake up!” I shouted while covering my cell phone with my hand so that my boyfriend, David, wouldn't hear me yelling. I put the phone back up to my ear.
“I can't wait to see you either.” I happily said.
“Yo Andy, shut up!” Ashley told me. Sometimes he can be so stuck up and annoying. I was getting upset now.
“No dude! Get your ass up!” I was still on the phone with David. The man that I'm in love with. We have an amazing relationship, but I hope that one day it will be more than just dating. I mean he is the man of my dreams after all!
“What the hell was that?” he asked through the phone. I laughed.
“Oh nothing! I was just waking the guys up and Ashley was being a dick about it!” he sighed.
“Okay. Well I think I'm going to have to go, Andy.”
“Okay.” I told him. “I'll see you tonight. I love you.”
“You too, Andy. Bye.” He wasn't sounding too happy and he didn't even say “I love you”. Something was up. I hung up the phone a little disappointed.
I decided to go ahead and get dressed. I decided that I could just dress over here in the bunks because no one else was in there. So a few minutes later I came out to talk to everyone. I thought that I was looking good so I felt a little better. I saw Ashley and he cocked at eyebrow at me.
“You got dressed in the bunks?” he asked me. I nodded.
“Yeah. Nobody was there.”
A few hours later and all we were doing was sitting around, talking.
“So. David's coming to see you?” Jake asked me. I smiled
“Yeah! I'm so excited. I haven't seen him in three months!”
“We know that. We've been on tour for three months!” Ashley told me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same thing to me.
“You've got an odd tongue, there.” CC told Ashley. We all laughed.
“It's true!” Jinxx said while nodding. “I have to agree. All in favour of Ashley having an odd tongue. Say 'I'.”
“I” I said.
“I” everyone else said with a laugh.
“All the better to eat out my Purdy girls” Jake and CC made a face at him while Jinxx and I rolled our eyes. “What? It's true!” The typical Ashley Purdy.
I took about to hours to get to the venue. I had an interview to do once we got there so I didn't have much time to do anything before the interview. I was so excited to see David today that I didn't think that I'd be able to concentrate on the interview.
Once the interview ended I started to walk back to the tour bus only to hear a familiar voice calling my name. It was David! I turned around to see him walking over to me. I ran over to him and gave him a hug.
“Oh hi, David. I'm so happy to see you here!” He hugged me back.
“So am I.” he told me. We let go and we walked to the tour bus hand in hand. We got in and saw all of the guys talking.
“Hey everybody.” David said.
“Hey.” the guys said in union, impressive.
“We've got to go in the back to meet some fans.” Jinxx said.
“We've got an hour and twenty-five minutes to meet them all.” Jake added.
“Kay.” Ashley said as he got up. I hugged David.
“Bye bye.” I said to him.
“Uh. Before you go, I need to talk to you.” he told me. His tone told me that this wasn't going to be too good. Everyone walked off the bus as I nervously smiled to him.
“Yes?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Now it's your turn! the-black-kitten :3